Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
To be 41-33-1 in pro career and down is sickening. The 5.5K bomb dumba$$ amateur play basically forgotten if the world champions didn't pull a choke for the ages. Oh and thanks Louisville for an epic 14-3 run against u in a game u controlled most of
To be 41-33-1 in pro career and down is sickening. The 5.5K bomb dumba$$ amateur play basically forgotten if the world champions didn't pull a choke for the ages. Oh and thanks Louisville for an epic 14-3 run against u in a game u controlled most of
U know one thing I don't lack is confidence I'll fight till the end. Someone will have to take my fata$$ right off a parked benched if they want me to ever leave sin city I followed through on my dream and will do everything in my power to make it last forever
U know one thing I don't lack is confidence I'll fight till the end. Someone will have to take my fata$$ right off a parked benched if they want me to ever leave sin city I followed through on my dream and will do everything in my power to make it last forever
I said it before and I'll say it again...
March will prove to be one of your toughest handicapping Months.
This NCAA Tourney will drive you crazy if you allow it to happen.
Once you settle down into April, May, Baseball ML bets where you can really grab some value, Live Dogs, you will be fine.
I said it before and I'll say it again...
March will prove to be one of your toughest handicapping Months.
This NCAA Tourney will drive you crazy if you allow it to happen.
Once you settle down into April, May, Baseball ML bets where you can really grab some value, Live Dogs, you will be fine.
The shadows high on the darker side
Behind those doors, it's a wilder ride
You can make or break, you can win or lose
That's a chance you take, when the heat's on you
When the heat is on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU8L0-RkDYU
The shadows high on the darker side
Behind those doors, it's a wilder ride
You can make or break, you can win or lose
That's a chance you take, when the heat's on you
When the heat is on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU8L0-RkDYU
https://goo.gl/lfl5IT
https://goo.gl/lfl5IT
This shows you clearly.
This shows you clearly.
Why does he keep betting 1k? Clearly his 2 unit bet is not working as he hopes. A selective? , yes(although that s not the case since the slide). A better %? , no.
This shows you clearly.
Home Chalks are poison.
Inside your head, on every beat
And the beat's so loud, deep inside
The pressure's high, just to stay alive
'Cause the heat is on
Why does he keep betting 1k? Clearly his 2 unit bet is not working as he hopes. A selective? , yes(although that s not the case since the slide). A better %? , no.
This shows you clearly.
Home Chalks are poison.
Inside your head, on every beat
And the beat's so loud, deep inside
The pressure's high, just to stay alive
'Cause the heat is on
One and done for you wizard?
That's certainly not your style.
Caught up in the action
I'll be looking out for you
Tell me can you feel it?
Tell me can you feel it?
Tell me can you feel it?
The heat is on
Yeah
The heat is on
The heat is on
Burning burning burning
It's on the street
The heat is on
I can feel the fire
The heat is on
Flames are burning higher
The heat is on
Baby can't you feel it
Yeah it's on the street
The heat is on
One and done for you wizard?
That's certainly not your style.
Caught up in the action
I'll be looking out for you
Tell me can you feel it?
Tell me can you feel it?
Tell me can you feel it?
The heat is on
Yeah
The heat is on
The heat is on
Burning burning burning
It's on the street
The heat is on
I can feel the fire
The heat is on
Flames are burning higher
The heat is on
Baby can't you feel it
Yeah it's on the street
The heat is on
First off, I AM NOT attacking him for going against the Cavs. I've said continuously, he had the right side, wrong result.
Second, with regard to the Cavs winning the title, let's just say the waters have been muddied now, and it's not because of this win but because of how other teams who were tanking essentially shored up all the Cavs weaknesses.
When I created that thread, the team as constructed, I believed absolutely could not win a title.
They had such a massive overhaul in personnel, that I assumed, like others there wasn't much more they could do.
Then what did the Knicks do? Gave away 2 of their 3 best players...for nothing (Lou Admenson, Lance Thomas and a second rounder are nothing in comparison) just to clear salary.
Shumpert is an outstanding perimeter defender and his value cannot be overstated on defense.
JR Smith is a guy that is going to give you 15-20 pts on certain certain nights, a massive luxury you did not have. Hits the long ball often and he's under control with Lebron watching him unlike Melo watching him.
Then the Cavs were 'centerless', like they were with the Heat titles, but their big 3/big 4 was so strong back then they could get over it.
So what do the Nuggets do? Trade away their solid young center for 2 first rounders (which are essentially two early second rounders) another MASSIVE haul for a team with a glaring weak spot, for a team that does not care in the least about it's first rounders.
Then the Cavs had more good fortune when Rose went down. Did I think the Bulls would take them out? At the beginning of the year I did. But Rose being gone completely eliminates any chance of the Bulls leaving the East or eliminating the Cavs. That is a TOP EC foe and is below the above two points but still relevant. Injuries happen yes. But injuries to a guy who was expected to put you over the top? Well good fortune has smiled on the rest of the league including Cavs.
And you see how the Cavs have been vastly improved with these roster moves.
THEN, as I told CG, you always have the greatest player in the world for talent and as a figurehead to motivate the rest of the team. THAT was there at the beginning of the year but the team as constructed during thread creation is far different than the one we see now. So many players are freed up by those acquisitions, including Love who is now more comfortable in his role.
And the Cavs were gift-wrapped these players by tanking teams. What a beneficiary they are...
And I will say this now, I am still sticking to my original statement that the Cavs will not win the title and the effective hedging for the $100 30-1 bettors (which is the overwhelming majority of them) is not feasible. They will ride it out, I promise you. And they need to win it all or that baby hits the shredder.
Waters are muddied now after free agency but I stand by what I wrote. LONG way to go. LONG way.
First off, I AM NOT attacking him for going against the Cavs. I've said continuously, he had the right side, wrong result.
Second, with regard to the Cavs winning the title, let's just say the waters have been muddied now, and it's not because of this win but because of how other teams who were tanking essentially shored up all the Cavs weaknesses.
When I created that thread, the team as constructed, I believed absolutely could not win a title.
They had such a massive overhaul in personnel, that I assumed, like others there wasn't much more they could do.
Then what did the Knicks do? Gave away 2 of their 3 best players...for nothing (Lou Admenson, Lance Thomas and a second rounder are nothing in comparison) just to clear salary.
Shumpert is an outstanding perimeter defender and his value cannot be overstated on defense.
JR Smith is a guy that is going to give you 15-20 pts on certain certain nights, a massive luxury you did not have. Hits the long ball often and he's under control with Lebron watching him unlike Melo watching him.
Then the Cavs were 'centerless', like they were with the Heat titles, but their big 3/big 4 was so strong back then they could get over it.
So what do the Nuggets do? Trade away their solid young center for 2 first rounders (which are essentially two early second rounders) another MASSIVE haul for a team with a glaring weak spot, for a team that does not care in the least about it's first rounders.
Then the Cavs had more good fortune when Rose went down. Did I think the Bulls would take them out? At the beginning of the year I did. But Rose being gone completely eliminates any chance of the Bulls leaving the East or eliminating the Cavs. That is a TOP EC foe and is below the above two points but still relevant. Injuries happen yes. But injuries to a guy who was expected to put you over the top? Well good fortune has smiled on the rest of the league including Cavs.
And you see how the Cavs have been vastly improved with these roster moves.
THEN, as I told CG, you always have the greatest player in the world for talent and as a figurehead to motivate the rest of the team. THAT was there at the beginning of the year but the team as constructed during thread creation is far different than the one we see now. So many players are freed up by those acquisitions, including Love who is now more comfortable in his role.
And the Cavs were gift-wrapped these players by tanking teams. What a beneficiary they are...
And I will say this now, I am still sticking to my original statement that the Cavs will not win the title and the effective hedging for the $100 30-1 bettors (which is the overwhelming majority of them) is not feasible. They will ride it out, I promise you. And they need to win it all or that baby hits the shredder.
Waters are muddied now after free agency but I stand by what I wrote. LONG way to go. LONG way.
Look at my record.... I fuckked up and bet 5.5K on a game and will still be up $ here soon. Here is simple fact that no1 can deny.... If u flat bet against me everyday u will LOSE money, simple fact based on my rock solid record in every sport
If this is true, then why don't you flat bet on yourself and make money?
![]()
Look at my record.... I fuckked up and bet 5.5K on a game and will still be up $ here soon. Here is simple fact that no1 can deny.... If u flat bet against me everyday u will LOSE money, simple fact based on my rock solid record in every sport
If this is true, then why don't you flat bet on yourself and make money?
![]()
I said it before and I'll say it again...
March will prove to be one of your toughest handicapping Months.
This NCAA Tourney will drive you crazy if you allow it to happen.
Once you settle down into April, May, Baseball ML bets where you can really grab some value, Live Dogs, you will be fine.
Value on MLB? Betting in to dime lines in Vegas? Not sure how that is possible.
I said it before and I'll say it again...
March will prove to be one of your toughest handicapping Months.
This NCAA Tourney will drive you crazy if you allow it to happen.
Once you settle down into April, May, Baseball ML bets where you can really grab some value, Live Dogs, you will be fine.
Value on MLB? Betting in to dime lines in Vegas? Not sure how that is possible.
Value on MLB? Betting in to dime lines in Vegas? Not sure how that is possible.
You can bet into Dime Lines on MLB Dogs all the time.
Look at KeyElement and see that he profits every year.
Value on MLB? Betting in to dime lines in Vegas? Not sure how that is possible.
You can bet into Dime Lines on MLB Dogs all the time.
Look at KeyElement and see that he profits every year.
You can bet into Dime Lines on MLB Dogs all the time.
Look at KeyElement and see that he profits every year.
Why only dogs?
If Key Element is making money every year betting in to dime lines, than Key Element should be making more profit every year.
You can bet into Dime Lines on MLB Dogs all the time.
Look at KeyElement and see that he profits every year.
Why only dogs?
If Key Element is making money every year betting in to dime lines, than Key Element should be making more profit every year.
Why only dogs?
If Key Element is making money every year betting in to dime lines, than Key Element should be making more profit every year.
You would have to ask KeyElement that question.
My guess is because he is not greedy.
Why only dogs?
If Key Element is making money every year betting in to dime lines, than Key Element should be making more profit every year.
You would have to ask KeyElement that question.
My guess is because he is not greedy.
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
Spilled milk, Water over the damm.
Shiit happens. Red Sox not accepted.
Just move on and conquer today.
I would have been down only $750 overall had the spurs not choked. Ughhhh
Spilled milk, Water over the damm.
Shiit happens. Red Sox not accepted.
Just move on and conquer today.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 171
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,632
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,976
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,584
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
