Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Should I expect a dozen roses from 1-800-Flowers in the coming days?
You sound like my secret admirer.
P.S. I prefer tulips if you're on the fence about what type of bouquet to send.
Should I expect a dozen roses from 1-800-Flowers in the coming days?
You sound like my secret admirer.
P.S. I prefer tulips if you're on the fence about what type of bouquet to send.
dude stop betting 5 games a day. christ sake. 12 pm and 2 pm games. back to back. please dont tell me you loved both of them, youre just feining for action. youre no pro, dont fuckkin kid yourself. i was actually a big fan of yours at the start. youre just a degenerate gambler throwing darts
dude stop betting 5 games a day. christ sake. 12 pm and 2 pm games. back to back. please dont tell me you loved both of them, youre just feining for action. youre no pro, dont fuckkin kid yourself. i was actually a big fan of yours at the start. youre just a degenerate gambler throwing darts
scal, only 22 hours before my mates and i gangbang you. don't forget the wig and dildo.
That's an interesting fantasy you have there man.
Just leave me out of it.
You and your boys can knock yourself out amongst yourselves.
scal, only 22 hours before my mates and i gangbang you. don't forget the wig and dildo.
That's an interesting fantasy you have there man.
Just leave me out of it.
You and your boys can knock yourself out amongst yourselves.
A moose for the ages. Scal that was as bad as ur jets +10 vs Denver. Leonard misses both free throws and as good as Irving is he will never play a game like that the rest of his life.
A moose for the ages. Scal that was as bad as ur jets +10 vs Denver. Leonard misses both free throws and as good as Irving is he will never play a game like that the rest of his life.
Ah yes, a learning experience.
Like this is some online course to learn oil painting.
This is GAMBLING and he has 30 GRAND on the line.
Give me a break...a learning experience..as though its a child removing training wheels from his bike...
Ah yes, a learning experience.
Like this is some online course to learn oil painting.
This is GAMBLING and he has 30 GRAND on the line.
Give me a break...a learning experience..as though its a child removing training wheels from his bike...
If you read my post (you clearly didn't in full), you would see I said you had the right side with the wrong result.
And you were warned to stay away from shi* games like this. It's a TOUGH game to take down on EITHER side. That is why I did not bet and advised you to stay away from it.
I had no idea it would end like this but there is no need to be involved with what was pure lunacy at the end there.
If you read my post (you clearly didn't in full), you would see I said you had the right side with the wrong result.
And you were warned to stay away from shi* games like this. It's a TOUGH game to take down on EITHER side. That is why I did not bet and advised you to stay away from it.
I had no idea it would end like this but there is no need to be involved with what was pure lunacy at the end there.
blacking out tonight. maybe ill have luck for tomorrow
got a 24 pack of coronas my cousin and I had the spurs I told him im sorry my curse rubbed of on him
a Utah cover would still be huge up 6 with 10:30 left in bonus laying -7 cmon now cover, Stanford is shitt
blacking out tonight. maybe ill have luck for tomorrow
got a 24 pack of coronas my cousin and I had the spurs I told him im sorry my curse rubbed of on him
a Utah cover would still be huge up 6 with 10:30 left in bonus laying -7 cmon now cover, Stanford is shitt
Good memory. I completely forgot about that MSU win. This certainly balanced the scales.
(and thankfully you are in the .000001% of bettors who understand the type of moose that Jets noncover was).
Good memory. I completely forgot about that MSU win. This certainly balanced the scales.
(and thankfully you are in the .000001% of bettors who understand the type of moose that Jets noncover was).
Ah yes, a learning experience.
Like this is some online course to learn oil painting.
This is GAMBLING and he has 30 GRAND on the line.
Give me a break...a learning experience..as though its a child removing training wheels from his bike...
Ah yes, a learning experience.
Like this is some online course to learn oil painting.
This is GAMBLING and he has 30 GRAND on the line.
Give me a break...a learning experience..as though its a child removing training wheels from his bike...
All he had to do was pick another game. There were 2 dozen games available.
He's going against the greatest player in the world who has a ton of talent to back him up.
It was the right pick but he got moosed. I didn't like the line or spot from tip and enjoyed the game in full. The best of the season. He'll never forget it as one of the worst losses of his life...because he got involved...and the advice was there to stay away the entire time.
All he had to do was pick another game. There were 2 dozen games available.
He's going against the greatest player in the world who has a ton of talent to back him up.
It was the right pick but he got moosed. I didn't like the line or spot from tip and enjoyed the game in full. The best of the season. He'll never forget it as one of the worst losses of his life...because he got involved...and the advice was there to stay away the entire time.
ill be 3-2 today and losing vig instead of 4-1 and +1900 because of that ridiculous moose. would have been down only like $750 or so
my capping abilities will get me to + still by the end of the weekend even despite the pathetic 5.5K bet.. notice I make no excuses for that DUMBA$$ bet like an ameatuer jerkofff
I would say the spurs loss tonight and the Michigan state loss even out.. both were phantom as helll
I lose the Michigan state bet at wiscy 999 times out of 1000 and I win the spurs bet 999 out of 1000
back at it tomorrow
if Utah lets this shitt team backdoor im just cursed
ill be 3-2 today and losing vig instead of 4-1 and +1900 because of that ridiculous moose. would have been down only like $750 or so
my capping abilities will get me to + still by the end of the weekend even despite the pathetic 5.5K bet.. notice I make no excuses for that DUMBA$$ bet like an ameatuer jerkofff
I would say the spurs loss tonight and the Michigan state loss even out.. both were phantom as helll
I lose the Michigan state bet at wiscy 999 times out of 1000 and I win the spurs bet 999 out of 1000
back at it tomorrow
if Utah lets this shitt team backdoor im just cursed
I do this as a hobby. I keep my bets right at the amounts where I can get enjoyment from it and minor grief but nothing more.
I do this as a hobby. I keep my bets right at the amounts where I can get enjoyment from it and minor grief but nothing more.
All he had to do was pick another game. There were 2 dozen games available.
He's going against the greatest player in the world who has a ton of talent to back him up.
It was the right pick but he got moosed. I didn't like the line or spot from tip and enjoyed the game in full. The best of the season. He'll never forget it as one of the worst losses of his life...because he got involved...and the advice was there to stay away the entire time.
All he had to do was pick another game. There were 2 dozen games available.
He's going against the greatest player in the world who has a ton of talent to back him up.
It was the right pick but he got moosed. I didn't like the line or spot from tip and enjoyed the game in full. The best of the season. He'll never forget it as one of the worst losses of his life...because he got involved...and the advice was there to stay away the entire time.
LeBron stinks in san Antonio scal and the spurs were home dogs and on fire winners of 6 straight scoring 112 pts per game
the bet was solid as fuckk it just didn't turn out.. u should know this well bitchinng about every loss u have
but my capping always keeps me in it... the UTES
I mean a losing day because of BS but any normal capper goes to the cleaners losing a sickening game like that
LeBron stinks in san Antonio scal and the spurs were home dogs and on fire winners of 6 straight scoring 112 pts per game
the bet was solid as fuckk it just didn't turn out.. u should know this well bitchinng about every loss u have
but my capping always keeps me in it... the UTES
I mean a losing day because of BS but any normal capper goes to the cleaners losing a sickening game like that
Scal you're a clown..it makes no difference if its a nationally televised game if he caps it well and sees an edge. You think if he took the Pacers over the Bucks tonight (also crazy overtime game), and had a bad beat you'd be saying the same thing? It was a bad beat, and thats all it was. You said it yourself, spurs were the better team for 99% of the game. It took an insane effort from Kyrie to even send it to overtime. These things happen in sports betting, whether its a nationally televised NBA game or a couple of mid major schools playing in a conference tournament
No I'm saying he definitely picks nationally televised games and major conference games so he can get drunk at home and watch them on TV. He's already insinuated this several times.
Therefore, these spots aren't 'good spots' but convenient ones for his current lifestyle and offer no substantive advantage capping-wise. He'll lose today win tomorrow win win lose lose etc. And just get vigged because the games don't offer more than a coin flip most of the time.
Scal you're a clown..it makes no difference if its a nationally televised game if he caps it well and sees an edge. You think if he took the Pacers over the Bucks tonight (also crazy overtime game), and had a bad beat you'd be saying the same thing? It was a bad beat, and thats all it was. You said it yourself, spurs were the better team for 99% of the game. It took an insane effort from Kyrie to even send it to overtime. These things happen in sports betting, whether its a nationally televised NBA game or a couple of mid major schools playing in a conference tournament
No I'm saying he definitely picks nationally televised games and major conference games so he can get drunk at home and watch them on TV. He's already insinuated this several times.
Therefore, these spots aren't 'good spots' but convenient ones for his current lifestyle and offer no substantive advantage capping-wise. He'll lose today win tomorrow win win lose lose etc. And just get vigged because the games don't offer more than a coin flip most of the time.
I go 3-2 and lose vig which is bad but I LOVED the spurs and I hit that game 999,999 out of a million
u better stay tuned to this journey all my WOLVERINES are +!4 tomorrow oh my
I go 3-2 and lose vig which is bad but I LOVED the spurs and I hit that game 999,999 out of a million
u better stay tuned to this journey all my WOLVERINES are +!4 tomorrow oh my
I told him not to get involved. That was it.
There were many reasons for that.
This was Lebron's first return to where he lost the championship and at the moment he has a hotter team around him with personal revenge.
It's a TOUGH bet. He should have won. He didn't.
He looked at it because he wanted nationally televised action and THEN he capped it because of that. That's not the way you should cap or pick games.
I told him not to get involved. That was it.
There were many reasons for that.
This was Lebron's first return to where he lost the championship and at the moment he has a hotter team around him with personal revenge.
It's a TOUGH bet. He should have won. He didn't.
He looked at it because he wanted nationally televised action and THEN he capped it because of that. That's not the way you should cap or pick games.
I do this as a hobby. I keep my bets right at the amounts where I can get enjoyment from it and minor grief but nothing more.
I do this as a hobby. I keep my bets right at the amounts where I can get enjoyment from it and minor grief but nothing more.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- PART DEUX 162
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,784
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,652
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,376
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,836
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
