• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Falcons-Saints Expert Picks
      • Falcons-Saints Prediction
      • Falcons-Saints TD Picks
      • Falcons-Saints Props
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 245246247 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    HutchEmAll
    The Hawk
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Laroja
    Ultimate5
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 245246247 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:22 AM ET #6101

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Uh yeah, I did.

    You swoop in to try to correct him when going 0-1 makes little to no sense, so little sense I just left it as is. Have him answer. He'll tell you it's a typo.


    You didn't know the probability of the outcomes for a 2 event scenario....why would one assume you knew this?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Uh yeah, I did.

    You swoop in to try to correct him when going 0-1 makes little to no sense, so little sense I just left it as is. Have him answer. He'll tell you it's a typo.


    You didn't know the probability of the outcomes for a 2 event scenario....why would one assume you knew this?
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:27 AM ET #6102

    Somehow, Spurs allow Kyrie to get off a three with 3.1 to go.........

    ...............and he makes it!

    OVERTIME!
    Reply
    Somehow, Spurs allow Kyrie to get off a three with 3.1 to go.........

    ...............and he makes it!

    OVERTIME!
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:28 AM ET #6103

    wtf it looked like kyries foot was on the line review that sht
    Reply
    wtf it looked like kyries foot was on the line review that sht
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:41 AM ET #6104

    And I thought ad asked a question about the computation of the percentages....I just looked again and he said, "you can break down."  I thought he had posted, "can you break down."  My mistake.

    I added the 0-2 in for the explanation....which wasn't required (except for you, maybe).

    I've been around long enough to know that van has forgotten more about probability than I know.    
    Reply
    And I thought ad asked a question about the computation of the percentages....I just looked again and he said, "you can break down."  I thought he had posted, "can you break down."  My mistake.

    I added the 0-2 in for the explanation....which wasn't required (except for you, maybe).

    I've been around long enough to know that van has forgotten more about probability than I know.    
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:42 AM ET #6105

    Lebron going beast mode
    Reply
    Lebron going beast mode
     
    Ultimate5
    Ultimate5
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 760
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:42 AM ET #6106

    brutal loss
    Reply
    brutal loss
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #6107

    just gotta tip your cap to irving and LBJ. Although I stand by my thoughts that the buzzer beater was a 2. Swear his foot was on the line
    Reply
    just gotta tip your cap to irving and LBJ. Although I stand by my thoughts that the buzzer beater was a 2. Swear his foot was on the line
     
    jerzeebook
    jerzeebook
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #6108

    Lebron just pounded his chest after hitting that shot and talked smack to Irving.  I can picture CG doing same thing to the cuz. 
    Reply
    Lebron just pounded his chest after hitting that shot and talked smack to Irving.  I can picture CG doing same thing to the cuz. 
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:44 AM ET #6109

    Spurs up 6 w/33 seconds left AT HOME

    Nice going............
    Reply
    Spurs up 6 w/33 seconds left AT HOME

    Nice going............
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:44 AM ET #6110

    After what is happening in SA, CG might drink the tall boy and then eat the can.  Wow.
    Reply
    After what is happening in SA, CG might drink the tall boy and then eat the can.  Wow.
     
    jkjc
    jkjc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 188
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:47 AM ET #6111

    man terrible loss CG, you had it capped all the way. Get it tomorrow buddy! 
    Reply
    man terrible loss CG, you had it capped all the way. Get it tomorrow buddy! 
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 12:55 AM ET #6112

     We need another video PRONTO!  

    Give the people what they want! 

    We are hooked!
     

    Reply
     We need another video PRONTO!  

    Give the people what they want! 

    We are hooked!
     

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:01 AM ET #6113

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    We need another video PRONTO!   Give the
    people what they want!  We are hooked!

    Give the people what they want!!!
    VIDEO!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:

    We need another video PRONTO!   Give the
    people what they want!  We are hooked!

    Give the people what they want!!!
    VIDEO!!!!!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:01 AM ET #6114

    A moose for the ages. Scal that was as bad as ur jets +10 vs Denver. Leonard misses both free throws and as good as Irving is he will never play a game like that the rest of his life.
    Reply
    A moose for the ages. Scal that was as bad as ur jets +10 vs Denver. Leonard misses both free throws and as good as Irving is he will never play a game like that the rest of his life.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:02 AM ET #6115

    Anyone who took enjoyment in me losing that bet is a sick sick sick Fuckk
    Reply
    Anyone who took enjoyment in me losing that bet is a sick sick sick Fuckk
     
    jerzeebook
    jerzeebook
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:02 AM ET #6116

    Make a pyramid with the tall boys and line them up on the pillow cases you got over the weekend and than just hurl your cuz right through em .Good way to get over that loss !!!!!  
    Reply
    Make a pyramid with the tall boys and line them up on the pillow cases you got over the weekend and than just hurl your cuz right through em .Good way to get over that loss !!!!!  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:03 AM ET #6117

    Well,

    I warned him about the Kings. He plays it anyway and loses. For 5 grand no less.

    I warned him about the Spurs laying -11 to the Nuggets. Too big a number. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC today, how they desperately want the rematch with Duke. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC over Duke. How that was a coin flip game. Why play it? Why get involved? He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about fading a rock solid post-all star break Jazz team to the nothing Nets. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about this Spurs Cavs game, how this is essentially a coin flip. Do I fault him for his side? No! But WHY GET INVOLVED? This is a nationally televised action junkie game. Could go either way. So many other games he could play. This is NOT a good spot. This is NOT being selective. He plays it anyway and loses.

    No, I don't know what I'm talking about though..."Nonsense" as he calls it...

    This is what happens in coin flip games. I've been around long enough to know. OT...crazy shots...last minute heaves that decide it or extend it. Why play it? Like I said, it's a TOUGH game to take down.

    And now he needs Utah laying a huge number just to get vigged in the nightcap (he already got vigged in the day games).

    This is life in Vegas folks.

    Wanna be selective, have a plan??? You have a shot.

    Wanna live fast and bet big in a gambling paradise?

    This is the castor oil of a game you will be swallowing.

    Did he learn anything from this (i.e. to stay away from action junkie games)? No. He'll say he had the right side wrong result. Which is CORRECT! But you didn't need to get involved. Spurs played a near perfect game for 47 minutes 56 seconds and then they blow it.

    Onto tomorrow's games with undoubtedly very action junkie-esque picks spread out though the day for a full slate of action.

    Reply

    Well,

    I warned him about the Kings. He plays it anyway and loses. For 5 grand no less.

    I warned him about the Spurs laying -11 to the Nuggets. Too big a number. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC today, how they desperately want the rematch with Duke. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC over Duke. How that was a coin flip game. Why play it? Why get involved? He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about fading a rock solid post-all star break Jazz team to the nothing Nets. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about this Spurs Cavs game, how this is essentially a coin flip. Do I fault him for his side? No! But WHY GET INVOLVED? This is a nationally televised action junkie game. Could go either way. So many other games he could play. This is NOT a good spot. This is NOT being selective. He plays it anyway and loses.

    No, I don't know what I'm talking about though..."Nonsense" as he calls it...

    This is what happens in coin flip games. I've been around long enough to know. OT...crazy shots...last minute heaves that decide it or extend it. Why play it? Like I said, it's a TOUGH game to take down.

    And now he needs Utah laying a huge number just to get vigged in the nightcap (he already got vigged in the day games).

    This is life in Vegas folks.

    Wanna be selective, have a plan??? You have a shot.

    Wanna live fast and bet big in a gambling paradise?

    This is the castor oil of a game you will be swallowing.

    Did he learn anything from this (i.e. to stay away from action junkie games)? No. He'll say he had the right side wrong result. Which is CORRECT! But you didn't need to get involved. Spurs played a near perfect game for 47 minutes 56 seconds and then they blow it.

    Onto tomorrow's games with undoubtedly very action junkie-esque picks spread out though the day for a full slate of action.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:04 AM ET #6118

    Scal please tell me how I capped that game wrong?
    Reply
    Scal please tell me how I capped that game wrong?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:06 AM ET #6119

    Utah better cover now I deserve it. Up 7 in bonus with 14 min left. Should be 3-0 in late plays. A loss for the ages in San Antonio. I saved vig by going ML but like I said Irving will never play a game like that ever. How bout Leonard missing two free throws. Even if u hate me u must feel bad. WOW
    Reply
    Utah better cover now I deserve it. Up 7 in bonus with 14 min left. Should be 3-0 in late plays. A loss for the ages in San Antonio. I saved vig by going ML but like I said Irving will never play a game like that ever. How bout Leonard missing two free throws. Even if u hate me u must feel bad. WOW
     
    AlwayzRight
    AlwayzRight
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 253
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:06 AM ET #6120

    Scalabrine, I rarely read or post on these forums anymore but after reading this thread you are, without question, the biggest tool on this Covers message board. Get a life.
    Reply
    Scalabrine, I rarely read or post on these forums anymore but after reading this thread you are, without question, the biggest tool on this Covers message board. Get a life.
     
    jkjc
    jkjc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 188
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:07 AM ET #6121

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal please tell me how I capped that game wrong?

    You didnt I would have bet the house up 6 with 34 seconds left that you win.  Dont worry youll get it back with a crazy win during March Madness. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal please tell me how I capped that game wrong?

    You didnt I would have bet the house up 6 with 34 seconds left that you win.  Dont worry youll get it back with a crazy win during March Madness. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:08 AM ET #6122

    Cuz and I were saying just fuckking foul up 3 at the end of regulation. A 5 time world champion coach cmon popOBITCHH so sickening. Leonard make those ft's
    Reply
    Cuz and I were saying just fuckking foul up 3 at the end of regulation. A 5 time world champion coach cmon popOBITCHH so sickening. Leonard make those ft's
     
    shipitudonk
    shipitudonk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:09 AM ET #6123

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Well,

    I warned him about the Kings. He plays it anyway and loses. For 5 grand no less.

    I warned him about the Spurs laying -11 to the Nuggets. Too big a number. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC today, how they desperately want the rematch with Duke. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC over Duke. How that was a coin flip game. Why play it? Why get involved? He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about fading a rock solid post-all star break Jazz team to the nothing Nets. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about this Spurs Cavs game, how this is essentially a coin flip. Do I fault him for his side? No! But WHY GET INVOLVED? This is a nationally televised action junkie game. Could go either way. So many other games he could play. This is NOT a good spot. This is NOT being selective. He plays it anyway and loses.

    No, I don't know what I'm talking about though..."Nonsense" as he calls it...

    This is what happens in coin flip games. I've been around long enough to know. OT...crazy shots...last minute heaves that decide it or extend it. Why play it? Like I said, it's a TOUGH game to take down.

    And now he needs Utah laying a huge number just to get vigged in the nightcap (he already got vigged in the day games).

    This is life in Vegas folks.

    Wanna be selective, have a plan??? You have a shot.

    Wanna live fast and bet big in a gambling paradise?

    This is the castor oil of a game you will be swallowing.

    Did he learn anything from this (i.e. to stay away from action junkie games)? No. He'll say he had the right side wrong result. Which is CORRECT! But you didn't need to get involved. Spurs played a near perfect game for 47 minutes 56 seconds and then they blow it.

    Onto tomorrow's games with undoubtedly very action junkie-esque picks spread out though the day for a full slate of action.



    You are so full of sh*t you gutless b*tch.  You always cover your azz by saying even if they do cover so if CG  wins you covered your a**.   I never hated anyone like i hate you.  You spineless D*ck Licker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Well,

    I warned him about the Kings. He plays it anyway and loses. For 5 grand no less.

    I warned him about the Spurs laying -11 to the Nuggets. Too big a number. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC today, how they desperately want the rematch with Duke. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about UNC over Duke. How that was a coin flip game. Why play it? Why get involved? He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about fading a rock solid post-all star break Jazz team to the nothing Nets. He plays it anyway and loses.

    I warned him about this Spurs Cavs game, how this is essentially a coin flip. Do I fault him for his side? No! But WHY GET INVOLVED? This is a nationally televised action junkie game. Could go either way. So many other games he could play. This is NOT a good spot. This is NOT being selective. He plays it anyway and loses.

    No, I don't know what I'm talking about though..."Nonsense" as he calls it...

    This is what happens in coin flip games. I've been around long enough to know. OT...crazy shots...last minute heaves that decide it or extend it. Why play it? Like I said, it's a TOUGH game to take down.

    And now he needs Utah laying a huge number just to get vigged in the nightcap (he already got vigged in the day games).

    This is life in Vegas folks.

    Wanna be selective, have a plan??? You have a shot.

    Wanna live fast and bet big in a gambling paradise?

    This is the castor oil of a game you will be swallowing.

    Did he learn anything from this (i.e. to stay away from action junkie games)? No. He'll say he had the right side wrong result. Which is CORRECT! But you didn't need to get involved. Spurs played a near perfect game for 47 minutes 56 seconds and then they blow it.

    Onto tomorrow's games with undoubtedly very action junkie-esque picks spread out though the day for a full slate of action.



    You are so full of sh*t you gutless b*tch.  You always cover your azz by saying even if they do cover so if CG  wins you covered your a**.   I never hated anyone like i hate you.  You spineless D*ck Licker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:09 AM ET #6124

    Down six Irving had to make a three in corner then spurs miss get offensive board and Leonard had to miss NOT ONE but TWO ft's then I had to NOT FOUL then Irving had I say perfect from three. OMG
    Reply
    Down six Irving had to make a three in corner then spurs miss get offensive board and Leonard had to miss NOT ONE but TWO ft's then I had to NOT FOUL then Irving had I say perfect from three. OMG
     
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2015 - 1:10 AM ET #6125

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal please tell me how I capped that game wrong?

     

    If you read my post (you clearly didn't in full), you would see I said you had the right side with the wrong result.

    And you were warned to stay away from shi* games like this. It's a TOUGH game to take down on EITHER side. That is why I did not bet and advised you to stay away from it.

    I had no idea it would end like this but there is no need to be involved with what was pure lunacy at the end there.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal please tell me how I capped that game wrong?

     

    If you read my post (you clearly didn't in full), you would see I said you had the right side with the wrong result.

    And you were warned to stay away from shi* games like this. It's a TOUGH game to take down on EITHER side. That is why I did not bet and advised you to stay away from it.

    I had no idea it would end like this but there is no need to be involved with what was pure lunacy at the end there.

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 245246247 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
    • Monday 10/05/2026 689
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,783
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,650
    • PART DEUX 160
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,770
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,323

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.