If you notice, everyone with more than 50 games is within 3% of .500 . If you ask a monkey to pick more than 50 games, my bet, he will probably do the same thing. Coincidence?? I don't think so, the lines are so sharp, that unless you know how to pick spots, you will be on the right side half the time.
I only have 70 games under my belt but after Greinke and his counterpart get rocked tonight, I will be at 60% and plan on staying there. Check back with me at 200 games and when I am still at .600, then I will start really bragging and maybe even tell you my secret.
If you notice, everyone with more than 50 games is within 3% of .500 . If you ask a monkey to pick more than 50 games, my bet, he will probably do the same thing. Coincidence?? I don't think so, the lines are so sharp, that unless you know how to pick spots, you will be on the right side half the time.
I only have 70 games under my belt but after Greinke and his counterpart get rocked tonight, I will be at 60% and plan on staying there. Check back with me at 200 games and when I am still at .600, then I will start really bragging and maybe even tell you my secret.
I got to 8 the other day and then made a bonehead pick....at least in hindsight it was stupid.....oh well, thats the beauty of this game- just get another streak started the next day. Im back at 1 lol..... I did get back to .500 with my recent string of wins.
Now that I will only have baseball to pick from, maybe Ill do better without the urge to pick a hockey or b-ball game.
I got to 8 the other day and then made a bonehead pick....at least in hindsight it was stupid.....oh well, thats the beauty of this game- just get another streak started the next day. Im back at 1 lol..... I did get back to .500 with my recent string of wins.
Now that I will only have baseball to pick from, maybe Ill do better without the urge to pick a hockey or b-ball game.
Yea I know what ya mean about feeling pressure to pick a game once you get the streak up there a little bit. Even when I am at 1 or 2, I think twice before entering a pick. I can't imagine the pressure I would feel if I was up at 15 or 20 in a row.
I've got the Blue Jays over my hometown Nats tonite.....Jays playing well and I don't see the Nats luck continuing after beating the Yanks twice in NY. Nats have some nice young pitching prospects though, give them a couple years and theyll be out of the NL East cellar.
Yea I know what ya mean about feeling pressure to pick a game once you get the streak up there a little bit. Even when I am at 1 or 2, I think twice before entering a pick. I can't imagine the pressure I would feel if I was up at 15 or 20 in a row.
I've got the Blue Jays over my hometown Nats tonite.....Jays playing well and I don't see the Nats luck continuing after beating the Yanks twice in NY. Nats have some nice young pitching prospects though, give them a couple years and theyll be out of the NL East cellar.
68-57-3 - - my current streak of 4 is my best. Right now is my "bad betting" time, because there's no basketball, football, or hockey. I don't care that much about baseball - plus the fact that the "Survivor Gods" only let you pick the games that are pretty close to + or - 100. And, it's usually 2 teams you couldn't care less about. And WNBA!?!?!?! are you F@$&ING kidding me!?!?! So, the survivor is it until September.....
68-57-3 - - my current streak of 4 is my best. Right now is my "bad betting" time, because there's no basketball, football, or hockey. I don't care that much about baseball - plus the fact that the "Survivor Gods" only let you pick the games that are pretty close to + or - 100. And, it's usually 2 teams you couldn't care less about. And WNBA!?!?!?! are you F@$&ING kidding me!?!?! So, the survivor is it until September.....
i always play opps side after i hit 3 in a row i go with the other side of what i play for survivor picks just takes a little patc but you come out well ive done this for the last 4 are 5 years and done pretty good in it after it hits 3 in a row i start with 1 unit and move to 2 units if first fells i dont get much higer then 5 so you can make a mint if patc goodluck all
i always play opps side after i hit 3 in a row i go with the other side of what i play for survivor picks just takes a little patc but you come out well ive done this for the last 4 are 5 years and done pretty good in it after it hits 3 in a row i start with 1 unit and move to 2 units if first fells i dont get much higer then 5 so you can make a mint if patc goodluck all