Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?
Posted:
#405
I don't disagree with you guys, but when I first started, I won 9 in a row, (or something like that) I truly believe that some people get stubborn with their picks, and after research, they are stuck on a play. Is it possible some people just know certain teams and how they play other teams and then go with their gut on some of these lines and totals?
I don't disagree with you guys, but when I first started, I won 9 in a row, (or something like that) I truly believe that some people get stubborn with their picks, and after research, they are stuck on a play. Is it possible some people just know certain teams and how they play other teams and then go with their gut on some of these lines and totals?
Posted:
#406
If I'm over 53%, I can beat the book's. I belive that's what you need to cover the vig. I bet my pks. that I play. For me its about making money, I also look at other capper's, and I only take them to heart if their over 60%. Just think if you bet your pks. and doubled up after every win, you'ed get the 100 K way befor you picked the 27 to win.
If I'm over 53%, I can beat the book's. I belive that's what you need to cover the vig. I bet my pks. that I play. For me its about making money, I also look at other capper's, and I only take them to heart if their over 60%. Just think if you bet your pks. and doubled up after every win, you'ed get the 100 K way befor you picked the 27 to win.
Posted:
#409
Quote Originally Posted by miamifins:
do you need to bet real money to recieve 100 percent of the the prizes listed?
do you need to bet real money to recieve 100 percent of the the prizes listed?
No, unbelievably. This is a Covers contest, and according to the rules, you only have to register. If I am wrong, please correct me, and of course, show me .
Quote Originally Posted by miamifins:
do you need to bet real money to recieve 100 percent of the the prizes listed?
do you need to bet real money to recieve 100 percent of the the prizes listed?
No, unbelievably. This is a Covers contest, and according to the rules, you only have to register. If I am wrong, please correct me, and of course, show me .
Posted:
#411
I just started playing this last week, I was looking for something similar to ESPN's Streak for the Cash and I am 5 for 5. I haven't done much research but i will for sure start looking into the matchups in more detail now that i have a decent streak going. BTW this is way better than Streak for the Cash.
I just started playing this last week, I was looking for something similar to ESPN's Streak for the Cash and I am 5 for 5. I haven't done much research but i will for sure start looking into the matchups in more detail now that i have a decent streak going. BTW this is way better than Streak for the Cash. 
Posted:
#412
What goes up.... must come down!!!....If you win five... at some point you will lose five!!!....Even if you had a record of 1000 Win and 200 losses eventually at some point you will be at 50% some day
What goes up.... must come down!!!....If you win five... at some point you will lose five!!!....Even if you had a record of 1000 Win and 200 losses eventually at some point you will be at 50% some day
Posted:
#415
I seem to get a run of 3 or 4 in a row, then lose. But yes i am above .500 and we all should b prob 60 to 65% if we consider ourselves good handicappers
I seem to get a run of 3 or 4 in a row, then lose. But yes i am above .500 and we all should b prob 60 to 65% if we consider ourselves good handicappers
Posted:
#418
I am 206-188-4. I have gotten my streak up to six numerous times and each time I do - I get screwed by a long FG made, walk off homers, or a scrub making a 3FG with little time left! LOL It's a lot of fun though
I am 206-188-4. I have gotten my streak up to six numerous times and each time I do - I get screwed by a long FG made, walk off homers, or a scrub making a 3FG with little time left! LOL It's a lot of fun though
Posted:
#419
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to make my Survivor pick ..................................................................
Streak Survivor - No Pick Made
SORRY: Due to the consensus for this game, we cannot accept your pick.
Anyone know why I get this message when I try to make my Survivor pick ..................................................................
Streak Survivor - No Pick Made
SORRY: Due to the consensus for this game, we cannot accept your pick.
Posted:
#421
well, i had 16 in a row and lostttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
got nervous
im a failure
wagerline could send me 500 dollars and make me feel better hell 100 would mAke me feel better
well, i had 16 in a row and lostttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
got nervous
im a failure
wagerline could send me 500 dollars and make me feel better hell 100 would mAke me feel better
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,679
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,353
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,477
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,140
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
