• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 192021 ... 232425 Next Last»
    FrontRowCenter
    buckubad
    yankeeys
    powerplayer063
    imsparty1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 192021 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    FrontRowCenter
    FrontRowCenter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 6471
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2011 - 6:04 PM ET #451

    191-163-6

     

    not bad!!

    Reply

    191-163-6

     

    not bad!!

     
    buckubad
    buckubad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2004
    Posts: 13403
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2011 - 8:41 PM ET #452

    572-572-23, .500 after 7 years
    Reply
    572-572-23, .500 after 7 years
     
    yankeeys
    yankeeys
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2011 - 1:02 PM ET #453

    3-2 just started but above .500 shouldnt be a problem
    Reply
    3-2 just started but above .500 shouldnt be a problem
     
    powerplayer063
    powerplayer063
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 227
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2011 - 9:46 AM ET #454

    98-64-5   +34 games over .500........ (2) 6 game streaks. The limited choice of games makes hitting 25 straight a very difficult prop.
    Reply
    98-64-5   +34 games over .500........ (2) 6 game streaks. The limited choice of games makes hitting 25 straight a very difficult prop.
     
    imsparty1
    imsparty1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2012 - 6:01 PM ET #455

    32-19-2 or 62.7%. Small sample size. A few streaks timed out. By the way marquette is my streak pick for tonight for what its worth. I think that they will win going away. Marquette should be up 15 at half and coast.

    Reply

    32-19-2 or 62.7%. Small sample size. A few streaks timed out. By the way marquette is my streak pick for tonight for what its worth. I think that they will win going away. Marquette should be up 15 at half and coast.

     
    buckubad
    buckubad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2004
    Posts: 13403
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2012 - 5:26 PM ET #456

    Quote Originally Posted by buckubad:

    572-572-23, .500 after 7 years
    671-654 now baby
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by buckubad:

    572-572-23, .500 after 7 years
    671-654 now baby
     
    JFroShowtime
    JFroShowtime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2012 - 7:07 PM ET #457

    295-266-12. Used to fuck around and just picked games and got way under .500 but in more recent time I have taken my time and made much better picks. GL all.
    Reply
    295-266-12. Used to fuck around and just picked games and got way under .500 but in more recent time I have taken my time and made much better picks. GL all.
     
    BirdmanFTW
    BirdmanFTW
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2012 - 7:48 PM ET #458

    Record: 59-38-3

    Haven't had much luck with good streaks though. I've had (2) 6 game streaks thus far.

    Reply
    Record: 59-38-3

    Haven't had much luck with good streaks though. I've had (2) 6 game streaks thus far.

     
    T99
    T99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2012 - 2:10 PM ET #459

    I complimented you ( Snuke) on this forum years back. I'm trying to get to 500 wins before 450 losses---or was---BUT this month was unkind 12-12 & no pick yet for today. Problem with me is I do little research into hockey --- big ego--- but MLB is my best, 'cause ego small concerning baseball knowledge imo. anyway      on the original question
    Reply
    I complimented you ( Snuke) on this forum years back. I'm trying to get to 500 wins before 450 losses---or was---BUT this month was unkind 12-12 & no pick yet for today. Problem with me is I do little research into hockey --- big ego--- but MLB is my best, 'cause ego small concerning baseball knowledge imo. anyway      on the original question
     
    Habs-1909
    Habs-1909
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2012 - 4:42 PM ET #460

    I'm 17-11-3 and my best streak is 8... Not bad when I see people with 1000 picks and 10 is the best streak!
    Reply
    I'm 17-11-3 and my best streak is 8... Not bad when I see people with 1000 picks and 10 is the best streak!
     
    jagerfury
    jagerfury
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2955
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2012 - 6:35 PM ET #461

    20-14 currently, with best streak at 5...
    I'd rather be playing D&D.
    Reply
    20-14 currently, with best streak at 5...
     
    omgwtfbbq
    omgwtfbbq
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2012 - 12:19 AM ET #462

    10-7 Thinking about starting with real money and thought I could get some practice doing this first. Mixed results so far...
    Reply
    10-7 Thinking about starting with real money and thought I could get some practice doing this first. Mixed results so far...
     
    maxaxer
    maxaxer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2012 - 12:07 PM ET #463

    23-11-1. Longest streak is 6. I pick primarily nba and ncaab.  No o/u because i suck at it.  I applaud those who have streaks over 10. Although some luck is involved, it is still quite an achievement.
    Reply
    23-11-1. Longest streak is 6. I pick primarily nba and ncaab.  No o/u because i suck at it.  I applaud those who have streaks over 10. Although some luck is involved, it is still quite an achievement.
     
    aklm3236
    aklm3236
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 809
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2012 - 5:33 PM ET #464

    bgibson losa
    Reply
    bgibson losa
     
    juice78
    juice78
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 8:46 AM ET #465

    199-157-5
    Reply
    199-157-5
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 12:32 PM ET #466

    Quote Originally Posted by T99:

    I complimented you ( Snuke) on this forum years back. I'm trying to get to 500 wins before 450 losses---or was---BUT this month was unkind 12-12 & no pick yet for today. Problem with me is I do little research into hockey --- big ego--- but MLB is my best, 'cause ego small concerning baseball knowledge imo. anyway      on the original question



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by T99:

    I complimented you ( Snuke) on this forum years back. I'm trying to get to 500 wins before 450 losses---or was---BUT this month was unkind 12-12 & no pick yet for today. Problem with me is I do little research into hockey --- big ego--- but MLB is my best, 'cause ego small concerning baseball knowledge imo. anyway      on the original question



     
    nbk12ht
    nbk12ht
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2012 - 1:00 PM ET #467

    78-48-2, best of 9.  had another streak of 7.  Good luck all 
    Reply
    78-48-2, best of 9.  had another streak of 7.  Good luck all 
     
    WECpoker
    WECpoker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2012 - 2:30 AM ET #468

    Quote Originally Posted by nbk12ht:

    78-48-2, best of 9.  had another streak of 7.  Good luck all 

    Very Nice...I'm guessing when you get to 9 you start thinking about going all the way :)

    87-63-2, best of 6

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nbk12ht:

    78-48-2, best of 9.  had another streak of 7.  Good luck all 

    Very Nice...I'm guessing when you get to 9 you start thinking about going all the way :)

    87-63-2, best of 6

     
    LiL_River333
    LiL_River333
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 199
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2012 - 7:07 PM ET #469

    Quote Originally Posted by Topcapper:

    I have won two hats and a best streak was 11. I am currently 48 games over .500. But it doesn't matter unless you get to the money, at least to me that is.
       Yup Yup, Survivor is all about the $$$,  IMO.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcapper:

    I have won two hats and a best streak was 11. I am currently 48 games over .500. But it doesn't matter unless you get to the money, at least to me that is.
       Yup Yup, Survivor is all about the $$$,  IMO.
     
    dashow69
    dashow69
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 4901
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2012 - 4:42 AM ET #470

    37-30-2 longest and current streak at 8.
    Reply
    37-30-2 longest and current streak at 8.
     
    Vectorfsm
    Vectorfsm
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2012 - 2:08 PM ET #471

    I started like a pimp...11-0-0. 11 is still my longest streak but I have 2 hats...even with that, I'm on a 4 game streak now and I'm 1 below .500 at like 78-79-6 I think.

    I follow Snuke's thing and get more into it once I hit 3.

    Other than that, I'm just like whatever.

    Congrats Buckubad! 
    Reply
    I started like a pimp...11-0-0. 11 is still my longest streak but I have 2 hats...even with that, I'm on a 4 game streak now and I'm 1 below .500 at like 78-79-6 I think.

    I follow Snuke's thing and get more into it once I hit 3.

    Other than that, I'm just like whatever.

    Congrats Buckubad! 
     
    EMU2005
    EMU2005
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 40
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2012 - 10:58 PM ET #472

    yes sir. got to study games. they wasnt playing when they say you got to treat this like your business. when others party, you got to study. good luck my man.
    Reply
    yes sir. got to study games. they wasnt playing when they say you got to treat this like your business. when others party, you got to study. good luck my man.
     
    Raging_Fetus
    Raging_Fetus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 2544
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2012 - 11:20 AM ET #473

    I'm 285-250. I don't agree that your record means nothing, it does show what kind of capper you are over the long haul. With that said, the poster above is correct. For the point of the contest, it's all about the streaks. But, I use it as a way to keep track of my top play each day. Unfortunately alot of the time my top play isn't listed as a potential pick. 
    Reply
    I'm 285-250. I don't agree that your record means nothing, it does show what kind of capper you are over the long haul. With that said, the poster above is correct. For the point of the contest, it's all about the streaks. But, I use it as a way to keep track of my top play each day. Unfortunately alot of the time my top play isn't listed as a potential pick. 
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2012 - 4:44 AM ET #474

    Survivor Status
    Current Streak: 3
    Best Streak: 7
    Record: 224-229-10 


    started taking it serious when i seen i was like 20 gms underand nw 3 in a row
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    Survivor Status
    Current Streak: 3
    Best Streak: 7
    Record: 224-229-10 


    started taking it serious when i seen i was like 20 gms underand nw 3 in a row
     
     
    yisman
    yisman
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 315
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2012 - 3:09 PM ET #475

    Just got my 400th win on this game. :)
    Reply
    Just got my 400th win on this game. :)
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 192021 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,382
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,371
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,481
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,199
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,877

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.