• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Soccer

    Saturday 07/10/2021

    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»
    p_66
    Barbarossa
    Ganda
    benhogan76
    DiamondJack
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1279
    Posts: 232
    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»
     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:19 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    How did that Dr Pepper marinade work ?

    Will tell you soonsurprised

    # 929
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    How did that Dr Pepper marinade work ?

    Will tell you soonsurprised

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278989
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:22 PM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    @DiamondJack  Agree anything past 7 pm start is to late for me..what can I say soon going to be a senior citizen

    an_eek2

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by p_66:

    @DiamondJack  Agree anything past 7 pm start is to late for me..what can I say soon going to be a senior citizen

    an_eek2

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46891
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:22 PM ET #128

    I feel I'm missing the thread with the "playbook" for Copa final.......an_cry

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    I feel I'm missing the thread with the "playbook" for Copa final.......an_cry

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63858
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:27 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    I feel I'm missing the thread with the "playbook" for Copa final.......
    Feel like it will go under, unless it goes over.  Like England to lift trophy, but could be weird game where Italy does.peace_5

    Clear as mud.

    First response, Great read .liean_baby

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda:

    I feel I'm missing the thread with the "playbook" for Copa final.......
    Feel like it will go under, unless it goes over.  Like England to lift trophy, but could be weird game where Italy does.peace_5

    Clear as mud.

    First response, Great read .liean_baby

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:27 PM ET #130

    @Barbarossa

     I know...oh well c'est la viean_clap

    # 929
    Reply

    @Barbarossa

     I know...oh well c'est la viean_clap

     
    DiamondJack
    DiamondJack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 45061
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:27 PM ET #131

    Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night sleep2 I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awake 

    Reply

    Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night sleep2 I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awake 

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46891
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:28 PM ET #132

    @benhogan76

     an_roll_laugh  Nailed it. 

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    @benhogan76

     an_roll_laugh  Nailed it. 

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46891
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:29 PM ET #133

    @DiamondJack

     Other way around for me. Never slept as poorly as the last 14 months......

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    @DiamondJack

     Other way around for me. Never slept as poorly as the last 14 months......

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278989
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:31 PM ET #134

    ARG :BRA 

    BTTS 

    Over 2

     

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    ARG :BRA 

    BTTS 

    Over 2

     

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:31 PM ET #135

    Nothing has changed I always sleep badan_cry

    # 929
    Reply

    Nothing has changed I always sleep badan_cry

     
    DiamondJack
    DiamondJack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 45061
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:32 PM ET #136

    @Ganda

     That sucks. Me and my wife agreed when there is nothing to be awake for might as well sleep as we will never get that chance again

    Reply

    @Ganda

     That sucks. Me and my wife agreed when there is nothing to be awake for might as well sleep as we will never get that chance again

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:36 PM ET #137

    5/8

    AMG over 2
    BAHIA under
    FLUMINENSE PK
    UDC over 3
    RISING over
    NYRB2 over 3

    # 929
    Reply

    5/8

    AMG over 2
    BAHIA under
    FLUMINENSE PK
    UDC over 3
    RISING over
    NYRB2 over 3

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278989
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:37 PM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: I feel I'm missing the thread with the "playbook" for Copa final.......Feel like it will go under, unless it goes over.  Like England to lift trophy, but could be weird game where Italy does. Clear as mud. First response, Great read .

    but it was a great read ! ///yes///

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganda: I feel I'm missing the thread with the "playbook" for Copa final.......Feel like it will go under, unless it goes over.  Like England to lift trophy, but could be weird game where Italy does. Clear as mud. First response, Great read .

    but it was a great read ! ///yes///

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:38 PM ET #139

    5/8

    AMG over 2
    BAHIA under
    FLUMINENSE PK
    UDC over 3
    RISING over
    NYRB2 over 3
    ARGENTINA over 2

    # 929
    Reply

    5/8

    AMG over 2
    BAHIA under
    FLUMINENSE PK
    UDC over 3
    RISING over
    NYRB2 over 3
    ARGENTINA over 2

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:41 PM ET #140

    AMG one more the push at leastan_worship

    # 929
    Reply

    AMG one more the push at leastan_worship

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:42 PM ET #141

    Getting the coca chillsan_lightan_roll_laugh

    # 929
    Reply

    Getting the coca chillsan_lightan_roll_laugh

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63858
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:44 PM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    ARG :BRA  BTTS  Over 2
    an_speechless You have inside information?  paint_help

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    ARG :BRA  BTTS  Over 2
    an_speechless You have inside information?  paint_help

     
    DiamondJack
    DiamondJack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 45061
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:45 PM ET #143

    Does Messi tear up at the conclusion of the match?

    YES    -125

    NO    +120

    Place your bets gents

     

    Reply

    Does Messi tear up at the conclusion of the match?

    YES    -125

    NO    +120

    Place your bets gents

     

     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46891
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:45 PM ET #144

    Argentina-Brazil BTS @ +110

    Argentina-Brazil over 2 @ +100

    Argentina-Brazil over 2.5 @ +162

    Brazil to score in both halves @ +300

    I know this is supposed to be a snooze fest, 0-1 or 1-1 at FT, but I got it at 1-2 FT, no doubt I'll kick myself later, but can't go against  my own thoughts.....

    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply

    Argentina-Brazil BTS @ +110

    Argentina-Brazil over 2 @ +100

    Argentina-Brazil over 2.5 @ +162

    Brazil to score in both halves @ +300

    I know this is supposed to be a snooze fest, 0-1 or 1-1 at FT, but I got it at 1-2 FT, no doubt I'll kick myself later, but can't go against  my own thoughts.....

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63858
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:46 PM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:

    Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awake
    Been at least 30 years since I slept 10 hours.an_eek2

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:

    Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awake
    Been at least 30 years since I slept 10 hours.an_eek2

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:46 PM ET #146

    @DiamondJack

     an_roll_laugh

    # 929
    Reply

    @DiamondJack

     an_roll_laugh

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:48 PM ET #147

    @benhogan76

     Same here... 10 pm to 5 am hereconfusedconfused and sleep the first 3 hours and after that wake up all the timeangry

    # 929
    Reply

    @benhogan76

     Same here... 10 pm to 5 am hereconfusedconfused and sleep the first 3 hours and after that wake up all the timeangry

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278989
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:49 PM ET #148

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awakeBeen at least 30 years since I slept 10 hours.

    i can , after 30 beers 

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awakeBeen at least 30 years since I slept 10 hours.

    i can , after 30 beers 

     
    p_66
    p_66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 584434
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:51 PM ET #149

    7/8

    AMG over 2
    FLUMINENSE PK
    RISING over
    NYRB2 over 3
    ARGENTINA over 2

    # 929
    Reply

    7/8

    AMG over 2
    FLUMINENSE PK
    RISING over
    NYRB2 over 3
    ARGENTINA over 2

     
     
    DiamondJack
    DiamondJack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 45061
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 7:51 PM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awakeBeen at least 30 years since I slept 10 hours. i can , after 30 beers

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack: Ever since covid I've been sleeping like crazy 10 hours minimum a night I remember 1 day I slept more hours than I was awakeBeen at least 30 years since I slept 10 hours. i can , after 30 beers

    an_roll_laugh

    All Forums | Soccer
    «First Previous 678 ... 8910 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
    • Tuesday 10/06/2026 709
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
    • MLB Playoffs 10,581
    • Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,627
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,004
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,824
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,611
    • MNF 1,093

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.