Hogan ?
Saturday 07/10/2021
Posted:
#109
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
I've been binge watching Fraser for the past 2 months need a good comedy next any suggestions?
Can only assume you have watched Trailer park boys and LetterKenney?
I've been binge watching Fraser for the past 2 months need a good comedy next any suggestions?
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
I've been binge watching Fraser for the past 2 months need a good comedy next any suggestions?
Can only assume you have watched Trailer park boys and LetterKenney?I've been binge watching Fraser for the past 2 months need a good comedy next any suggestions?
Posted:
#114
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
@benhogan76 I did the trailer park Boys, but not LetterKenney it seemed geared to younger kids?
1st season is awesome. Saw them live, it was okay.
@benhogan76 I did the trailer park Boys, but not LetterKenney it seemed geared to younger kids?
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack:
@benhogan76 I did the trailer park Boys, but not LetterKenney it seemed geared to younger kids?
1st season is awesome. Saw them live, it was okay. @benhogan76 I did the trailer park Boys, but not LetterKenney it seemed geared to younger kids?
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,734
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 682
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,818
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,822
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,390
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,850
- PART DEUX 208
- MLB Playoffs 9,944
- MNF 1,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
