@Barbarossa
I thought you said it was 26 ?![]()
26 beers is actually the most beer I ever drank in one day. I went out to a bar had 2, went home with friends counted empties the next day![]()
These days I think that would be a hospital visit ![]()
26 beers is actually the most beer I ever drank in one day. I went out to a bar had 2, went home with friends counted empties the next day![]()
These days I think that would be a hospital visit ![]()
you should consult your doctor , that is too much
i wake up once or twice that’s it
you should consult your doctor , that is too much
i wake up once or twice that’s it
add to that 2 packs of Gauloises
add to that 2 packs of Gauloises
yeah , today not possible anymore
yeah , today not possible anymore
