@icemantbi
AL HILAL 2/0 maybe
VAR said NO
Terrible call
AL HILAL 2/0 maybe this time? Need this one to count
Santos Laguna U23 over 1.5 -160
2/3
AL AHLI over 1.5
AL AHLI 1 maybe
AL HILAL need a miracle goal!
AL HILAL 2/1 OVVVA PUSHHH I will take it
BANG! AL HILAL 3/1 MAYBE?? OVAAAA HITS MAYBE????
@Kehler24
You sure?
I think he was referencing the VAR call because it looked close.
@volcombrdr18
Ahh makes sense then ya sorry about that
It’s valid. We all know how many keyboard rangers we get on here
Going to tail Zag and go with
St. Polten OVER 2.75
Eh I’m sold. Tailing you guys as well. Let’s go!
I meant terrible call on the var decision. Good call on over-
AL AHLI get #2
AL AHLI GET A MIRACLE GOAL NOW
ST POLTEN 1/0
AL AHLI overLAFNITZ over
Passing on AL NASSR