OTTENSEN off the board ![]()
Friday 11/8/2024
Posted:
#105
Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:
Quote Originally Posted by vettehigh: I'm taking a 7-team parlay....all O3.5 Cambuur/Den Hang/Excelsior/Jong Ajax/FC Vol/De Graff/Venlo All Netherlands Might join you on that one Just got out the box and need to celebrate Had a few nice parlay wins yesterday in Europa
Quote Originally Posted by vettehigh: I'm taking a 7-team parlay....all O3.5 Cambuur/Den Hang/Excelsior/Jong Ajax/FC Vol/De Graff/Venlo All Netherlands Might join you on that one Just got out the box and need to celebrate Had a few nice parlay wins yesterday in Europa
I have not hit one of those in a few years I think so I must be due ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:
Quote Originally Posted by vettehigh: I'm taking a 7-team parlay....all O3.5 Cambuur/Den Hang/Excelsior/Jong Ajax/FC Vol/De Graff/Venlo All Netherlands Might join you on that one Just got out the box and need to celebrate Had a few nice parlay wins yesterday in Europa
Quote Originally Posted by vettehigh: I'm taking a 7-team parlay....all O3.5 Cambuur/Den Hang/Excelsior/Jong Ajax/FC Vol/De Graff/Venlo All Netherlands Might join you on that one Just got out the box and need to celebrate Had a few nice parlay wins yesterday in Europa
I have not hit one of those in a few years I think so I must be due ![]()
Posted:
#106
@vettehigh
I actually rarely have success when I have just all Dutch games in parlays but if I pick just one or two games and mix it up I tend to do a lot better
But just tonight I said why not half unit on those games parlayed
and also safety play of 7 x 6 play parlays so it allows for one mistake
![]()
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
@vettehigh
I actually rarely have success when I have just all Dutch games in parlays but if I pick just one or two games and mix it up I tend to do a lot better
But just tonight I said why not half unit on those games parlayed
and also safety play of 7 x 6 play parlays so it allows for one mistake
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,464
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 631
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,876
- PART DEUX 146
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,759
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
