@Barbarossa
We were cheering big time when it was official. I mean it was expected but of course seeing it become official was gold. Proposition 36 as well!
@Barbarossa
We were cheering big time when it was official. I mean it was expected but of course seeing it become official was gold. Proposition 36 as well!
@Barbarossa
We were cheering big time when it was official. I mean it was expected but of course seeing it become official was gold. Proposition 36 as well!
now we need more cops , LA County has half the Police force of NY City
now we need more cops , LA County has half the Police force of NY City
@Barbarossa
Something that this state clearly lacks as well
so agreed that it was good to see common sense on that area. Now if someone can figure out this homeless s*it
@Barbarossa
Something that this state clearly lacks as well
so agreed that it was good to see common sense on that area. Now if someone can figure out this homeless s*it
where did all the billions go ? more homeless than ever over here
the corruption in this state is breathtaking
where did all the billions go ? more homeless than ever over here
the corruption in this state is breathtaking
if Newsom was a real leader he would ship most of them back to where they came from , particularly back to Texas
if Newsom was a real leader he would ship most of them back to where they came from , particularly back to Texas
lol
lol
"I break the salt shaker", l was going to say," look it up kids" but it's so old it doesn't come up. Ha.
answer is; Nazerath, "Hair of the dog"
"I break the salt shaker", l was going to say," look it up kids" but it's so old it doesn't come up. Ha.
answer is; Nazerath, "Hair of the dog"
