MARS 1/3
Friday 11/8/2024
Posted:
#186
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 2
23 shots on target 2-0Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 2
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 2
23 shots on target 2-0Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 2
Posted:
#187
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
@DrNHLBettor
@DrNHLBettor
I will just pop in here from time to time but with no more soccer picks. My picks would make someone poor.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
@DrNHLBettor
@DrNHLBettor
I will just pop in here from time to time but with no more soccer picks. My picks would make someone poor.
Posted:
#188
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0
not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0
not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor
Posted:
#189
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor
You on house arrest?
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor
You on house arrest?Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor
Posted:
#191
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
not anymore , as I said , the guilty of no crime ![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
not anymore , as I said , the guilty of no crime ![]()
Posted:
#192
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ...
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest?
did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ...
Posted:
#193
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ...
Negative, I am a gentleman.
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ...
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ...
Negative, I am a gentleman.Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ...
Posted:
#194
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ... Negative, I am a gentleman.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ... Negative, I am a gentleman.
so was DNI Mourinho !!!
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ... Negative, I am a gentleman.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: I enjoy Dutch Futbol. worked for me yesterday , today German Fixa 223 shots on target 2-0 not again some Dutch wooden shoes smears etc, per favor You on house arrest? did you get ejected yesterday ? daughters basketball game ... Negative, I am a gentleman.
so was DNI Mourinho !!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,365
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 627
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,209
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- PART DEUX 300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 4,465
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,745
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,640
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
