haha u turd,,u SQUARE turd ...i told u that u would lose...u call me an idiot...i bet ur house 6x over daily bich..i told u that u would have 2 suk an aids ridden dict to get ur way home...have fun quearbait muhahahahah
haha u turd,,u SQUARE turd ...i told u that u would lose...u call me an idiot...i bet ur house 6x over daily bich..i told u that u would have 2 suk an aids ridden dict to get ur way home...have fun quearbait muhahahahah
Thanks for the Advise "BetHouse" thats not how I bet every week.. i generally have better money management...but just looking for a solid game to play week 1... any games u like better then tampa??
your quote" I generally have better management" .. What happened???..It was a really hard loss..but week one with coin toss?..and especially the Bucs..Your going home again hurt..I feel for your loss, but I don't . Bol in the future..
Quote Originally Posted by SukMyVickNoRomo:
Thanks for the Advise "BetHouse" thats not how I bet every week.. i generally have better money management...but just looking for a solid game to play week 1... any games u like better then tampa??
your quote" I generally have better management" .. What happened???..It was a really hard loss..but week one with coin toss?..and especially the Bucs..Your going home again hurt..I feel for your loss, but I don't . Bol in the future..