WHY IS NO ONE UNLOADING THE BANK ON TAMPA VS JETS??
I just got back from Vegas today after making some coin on the Clemson v Georgia game. I left a Week 1 bet on Da Bears -3. Jay Cutler is in a contract year & will be looking to impress his new HC. Close game @ the half, Bears pull away in the 2 half. I'll cash the ticket b/4 the Mayweather fight on Sept 14. Good Luck...;)
I usually don't give advise or feedback on other people picks but this one you should stay away. The jets will take this one straight out
I just got back from Vegas today after making some coin on the Clemson v Georgia game. I left a Week 1 bet on Da Bears -3. Jay Cutler is in a contract year & will be looking to impress his new HC. Close game @ the half, Bears pull away in the 2 half. I'll cash the ticket b/4 the Mayweather fight on Sept 14. Good Luck...;)
I usually don't give advise or feedback on other people picks but this one you should stay away. The jets will take this one straight out
I usually don't give advise or feedback on other people picks but this one you should stay away. The jets will take this one straight out
Wrong quote..cut n paste lol
I usually don't give advise or feedback on other people picks but this one you should stay away. The jets will take this one straight out
Wrong quote..cut n paste lol
I would have to agree that this game looks very yummy, the J.e.t.s. jets jets jets are an awful team, and throw a rookie in that mix, well he is no Russell Wilson, aand they are no Seatlle Seahawks, so id say let it ride.
I would have to agree that this game looks very yummy, the J.e.t.s. jets jets jets are an awful team, and throw a rookie in that mix, well he is no Russell Wilson, aand they are no Seatlle Seahawks, so id say let it ride.
I would have to agree that this game looks very yummy, the J.e.t.s. jets jets jets are an awful team, and throw a rookie in that mix, well he is no Russell Wilson, aand they are no Seatlle Seahawks, so id say let it ride.
I would have to agree that this game looks very yummy, the J.e.t.s. jets jets jets are an awful team, and throw a rookie in that mix, well he is no Russell Wilson, aand they are no Seatlle Seahawks, so id say let it ride.
ok people here me out...Im Going to Vegas for week 1 NFL and want to put my whole bank roll on tampa i did this last year week 1 when i thought EAGLES -8 vs the browns was the best pick and 45 hundo later i lost and went home but hurt..this year i want revenge im willing to risk 3gs or close to that on one game is tampa the right game to do this why is know one writing threads on this forum about that game...or am i just an idiot who dosnt see better games here???
ok people here me out...Im Going to Vegas for week 1 NFL and want to put my whole bank roll on tampa i did this last year week 1 when i thought EAGLES -8 vs the browns was the best pick and 45 hundo later i lost and went home but hurt..this year i want revenge im willing to risk 3gs or close to that on one game is tampa the right game to do this why is know one writing threads on this forum about that game...or am i just an idiot who dosnt see better games here???
I Agree, Tampa had a really good run defense last year and beefed up their pass defense. Jets have ZERO offense at all
I Agree, Tampa had a really good run defense last year and beefed up their pass defense. Jets have ZERO offense at all
The Bucs are only favor by 2.5, Just the line should tell you something. "Any given Sunday, anyone can win". Personally, I like the over in the Saints game or The Pats to roll in Buffalo.
The Bucs are only favor by 2.5, Just the line should tell you something. "Any given Sunday, anyone can win". Personally, I like the over in the Saints game or The Pats to roll in Buffalo.
nfl road fav
shi ty road fav
josh freeman not exactly rgiii, wilson, heck dog killer even...its people like u that allow to bet against bucs every year til hes replaced
nfl road fav
shi ty road fav
josh freeman not exactly rgiii, wilson, heck dog killer even...its people like u that allow to bet against bucs every year til hes replaced
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- PART DEUX 191
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,795
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,131
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,624
- MNF 1,053
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
