I like Tampa in this spot too. Their secondary is much improved, their offensive line has two pro bowler's returning. I think the running game will be even better.
Moreover, the Jets are in total disarray.
I like Tampa in this spot too. Their secondary is much improved, their offensive line has two pro bowler's returning. I think the running game will be even better.
Moreover, the Jets are in total disarray.
I like Tampa in this spot too. Their secondary is much improved, their offensive line has two pro bowler's returning. I think the running game will be even better.
Moreover, the Jets are in total disarray.
My thoughts.. Not saying Houston won't cover but San Diego with Rivers in a threat. And Pittsburgh may cover too, but they just don't look like to old Steelers to me. This could be a closer game.
The Jets are having trouble everywhere, and Sanchez is not healthy and Geno is a rookie ego maniac.
I think Tampa will pound the ball all day long.
My thoughts.. Not saying Houston won't cover but San Diego with Rivers in a threat. And Pittsburgh may cover too, but they just don't look like to old Steelers to me. This could be a closer game.
The Jets are having trouble everywhere, and Sanchez is not healthy and Geno is a rookie ego maniac.
I think Tampa will pound the ball all day long.
