When Libs Meet MAGAs
How many fictional characters were hurt doing the production of this fabricated story?
Mostly asking as a cost-benefit assessment! Cause it was a good story I will give you that ![]()
How many fictional characters were hurt doing the production of this fabricated story?
Mostly asking as a cost-benefit assessment! Cause it was a good story I will give you that ![]()
@Calde13 Find your escrow and set your wager. No limit on the bet.
![]()
That chickenshit will never toe this line.
@Calde13 Find your escrow and set your wager. No limit on the bet.
![]()
That chickenshit will never toe this line.
@Calde13 Find your escrow and set your wager. No limit on the bet.
Mate, 90% certain - I am richer than you - why do you set no limit on such a bet ? - if I decided to go all in you would most likely need to borrow money from everyone you know - including your new “friend” !
I have tons of potential bets propositions I would be willing to take you up on !
“That you brought a friend for 100 USD worths of food” isn’t one of them - that seems to go pretty well hand in hand with how I perceive you tbh ! But I would consider it more likely to be a lie than true if I had to choose
@Calde13 Find your escrow and set your wager. No limit on the bet.
Mate, 90% certain - I am richer than you - why do you set no limit on such a bet ? - if I decided to go all in you would most likely need to borrow money from everyone you know - including your new “friend” !
I have tons of potential bets propositions I would be willing to take you up on !
“That you brought a friend for 100 USD worths of food” isn’t one of them - that seems to go pretty well hand in hand with how I perceive you tbh ! But I would consider it more likely to be a lie than true if I had to choose
I don’t really have 100 USD to spend :( I have heard that is the going rate for one
and apparently they only eat Popeyes - whatever shit food that is
I don’t really have 100 USD to spend :( I have heard that is the going rate for one
and apparently they only eat Popeyes - whatever shit food that is
This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money.
You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what
![]()
This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money.
You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what
![]()
@Calde13 is the embodiment of, "My girlfriend is super hot. She just goes to a different school." "She just travels a lot because she's a model."
@Calde13 is the embodiment of, "My girlfriend is super hot. She just goes to a different school." "She just travels a lot because she's a model."
Quote Originally Posted by unplucked_gem: This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money. You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what
The United States has many mountains ranges. Out west, we have grand ranges like the Sierra Nevada, the volcanic Cascades, and the granddaddy of them all the Rockies, with is actually a system of smaller ranges. Back east is less mountainous, but the most famous range is the Appalachians. Small in stature by mountain range standards but full of character. Coincidentally, the Appalachians are part of the oldest range in the world, and were once as high as the Rockies, at least, if not the Himalayas.
Running the entire length of the range, from Georgia to Maine, is s trail. The Appalachian Trail. It is heavily trafficked with people attempting to through hike it every year. People who live along the trail, mostly retirees and old outdoorsmen themselves, out of the kindness of their hearts, have created a network to support these hikers. Sometimes it's providing them food, giving them rides into and out of town, providing a place to camp out, or allowing them to do laundry. They also stash what's called "trail magic" along the way. Snacks, water, Gatorade. Maybe some socks, etc. This is what he is referring to. He is not talking about buying friends with fast food. Sidenote: Through hiking burns so many calories that when hikers get into town, they typically want high caloric, high carb fast food. Hence the Popeye's.
You talk big shit, but it's clear to anyone with life experience that you have probably never left Scandavia. Your whole notion of the outside world is based on TV and movies.
Quote Originally Posted by unplucked_gem: This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money. You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what
The United States has many mountains ranges. Out west, we have grand ranges like the Sierra Nevada, the volcanic Cascades, and the granddaddy of them all the Rockies, with is actually a system of smaller ranges. Back east is less mountainous, but the most famous range is the Appalachians. Small in stature by mountain range standards but full of character. Coincidentally, the Appalachians are part of the oldest range in the world, and were once as high as the Rockies, at least, if not the Himalayas.
Running the entire length of the range, from Georgia to Maine, is s trail. The Appalachian Trail. It is heavily trafficked with people attempting to through hike it every year. People who live along the trail, mostly retirees and old outdoorsmen themselves, out of the kindness of their hearts, have created a network to support these hikers. Sometimes it's providing them food, giving them rides into and out of town, providing a place to camp out, or allowing them to do laundry. They also stash what's called "trail magic" along the way. Snacks, water, Gatorade. Maybe some socks, etc. This is what he is referring to. He is not talking about buying friends with fast food. Sidenote: Through hiking burns so many calories that when hikers get into town, they typically want high caloric, high carb fast food. Hence the Popeye's.
You talk big shit, but it's clear to anyone with life experience that you have probably never left Scandavia. Your whole notion of the outside world is based on TV and movies.
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by unplucked_gem: This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money. You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what The United States has many mountains ranges. Out west, we have grand ranges like the Sierra Nevada, the volcanic Cascades, and the granddaddy of them all the Rockies, with is actually a system of smaller ranges. Back east is less mountainous, but the most famous range is the Appalachians. Small in stature by mountain range standards but full of character. Coincidentally, the Appalachians are part of the oldest range in the world, and were once as high as the Rockies, at least, if not the Himalayas. Running the entire length of the range, from Georgia to Maine, is s trail. The Appalachian Trail. It is heavily trafficked with people attempting to through hike it every year. People who live along the trail, mostly retirees and old outdoorsmen themselves, out of the kindness of their hearts, have created a network to support these hikers. Sometimes it's providing them food, giving them rides into and out of town, providing a place to camp out, or allowing them to do laundry. They also stash what's called "trail magic" along the way. Snacks, water, Gatorade. Maybe some socks, etc. This is what he is referring to. He is not talking about buying friends with fast food. Sidenote: Through hiking burns so many calories that when hikers get into town, they typically want high caloric, high carb fast food. Hence the Popeye's. You talk big shit, but it's clear to anyone with life experience that you have probably never left Scandavia. Your whole notion of the outside world is based on TV and movies.
Bravo Brother!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by unplucked_gem: This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money. You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what The United States has many mountains ranges. Out west, we have grand ranges like the Sierra Nevada, the volcanic Cascades, and the granddaddy of them all the Rockies, with is actually a system of smaller ranges. Back east is less mountainous, but the most famous range is the Appalachians. Small in stature by mountain range standards but full of character. Coincidentally, the Appalachians are part of the oldest range in the world, and were once as high as the Rockies, at least, if not the Himalayas. Running the entire length of the range, from Georgia to Maine, is s trail. The Appalachian Trail. It is heavily trafficked with people attempting to through hike it every year. People who live along the trail, mostly retirees and old outdoorsmen themselves, out of the kindness of their hearts, have created a network to support these hikers. Sometimes it's providing them food, giving them rides into and out of town, providing a place to camp out, or allowing them to do laundry. They also stash what's called "trail magic" along the way. Snacks, water, Gatorade. Maybe some socks, etc. This is what he is referring to. He is not talking about buying friends with fast food. Sidenote: Through hiking burns so many calories that when hikers get into town, they typically want high caloric, high carb fast food. Hence the Popeye's. You talk big shit, but it's clear to anyone with life experience that you have probably never left Scandavia. Your whole notion of the outside world is based on TV and movies.
Bravo Brother!
![]()
@StumpTownStu Exactly. We are called trail angels and do our part whenever possible. This was the first southbound-er we've had and very late in the season.
Some people who's itinerary has them starting late will reverse hike it because Vermont, the 'Shire, and Maine can already be pretty cold this time of year.
@StumpTownStu Exactly. We are called trail angels and do our part whenever possible. This was the first southbound-er we've had and very late in the season.
Some people who's itinerary has them starting late will reverse hike it because Vermont, the 'Shire, and Maine can already be pretty cold this time of year.
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by unplucked_gem: This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money. You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what The United States has many mountains ranges. Out west, we have grand ranges like the Sierra Nevada, the volcanic Cascades, and the granddaddy of them all the Rockies, with is actually a system of smaller ranges. Back east is less mountainous, but the most famous range is the Appalachians. Small in stature by mountain range standards but full of character. Coincidentally, the Appalachians are part of the oldest range in the world, and were once as high as the Rockies, at least, if not the Himalayas. Running the entire length of the range, from Georgia to Maine, is s trail. The Appalachian Trail. It is heavily trafficked with people attempting to through hike it every year. People who live along the trail, mostly retirees and old outdoorsmen themselves, out of the kindness of their hearts, have created a network to support these hikers. Sometimes it's providing them food, giving them rides into and out of town, providing a place to camp out, or allowing them to do laundry. They also stash what's called "trail magic" along the way. Snacks, water, Gatorade. Maybe some socks, etc. This is what he is referring to. He is not talking about buying friends with fast food. Sidenote: Through hiking burns so many calories that when hikers get into town, they typically want high caloric, high carb fast food. Hence the Popeye's. You talk big shit, but it's clear to anyone with life experience that you have probably never left Scandavia. Your whole notion of the outside world is based on TV and movies.
Lol I have been to most of the world (North America and some countries in Africa being the exception) - and mountains and bikers are two foreign concepts for me - so sorry I didn’t recognise that insane deed - I will tell the Nobel committee - I am sure we can skip the Danes housing Ukraines on the 4th year free of charge ! Bunch of losers compared if you ask me
Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Quote Originally Posted by unplucked_gem: This is all super confusing and difficult to follow as you're struggle to get basic details right. Maybe we'll just stick to the standard covers calling bullshit bet of $5,000. You're right, it's not about the money. You buy some random person you met food for 100 USD so you had someone to play pool with and watch poker for the night - isn’t that more or less your story? Today I let an old lady cut infront of me in line when I was shopping and I said “good day” to two people I met on the way - that was trying to sell me something - and I wasn’t even in the chatty mood (and I didn’t even ask or care what political party neither of them voted for - can you imagine that) ! - Is those the stories we should tell each other and bet among each other about - do you want Nobel peace prize or what The United States has many mountains ranges. Out west, we have grand ranges like the Sierra Nevada, the volcanic Cascades, and the granddaddy of them all the Rockies, with is actually a system of smaller ranges. Back east is less mountainous, but the most famous range is the Appalachians. Small in stature by mountain range standards but full of character. Coincidentally, the Appalachians are part of the oldest range in the world, and were once as high as the Rockies, at least, if not the Himalayas. Running the entire length of the range, from Georgia to Maine, is s trail. The Appalachian Trail. It is heavily trafficked with people attempting to through hike it every year. People who live along the trail, mostly retirees and old outdoorsmen themselves, out of the kindness of their hearts, have created a network to support these hikers. Sometimes it's providing them food, giving them rides into and out of town, providing a place to camp out, or allowing them to do laundry. They also stash what's called "trail magic" along the way. Snacks, water, Gatorade. Maybe some socks, etc. This is what he is referring to. He is not talking about buying friends with fast food. Sidenote: Through hiking burns so many calories that when hikers get into town, they typically want high caloric, high carb fast food. Hence the Popeye's. You talk big shit, but it's clear to anyone with life experience that you have probably never left Scandavia. Your whole notion of the outside world is based on TV and movies.
Lol I have been to most of the world (North America and some countries in Africa being the exception) - and mountains and bikers are two foreign concepts for me - so sorry I didn’t recognise that insane deed - I will tell the Nobel committee - I am sure we can skip the Danes housing Ukraines on the 4th year free of charge ! Bunch of losers compared if you ask me
Was it 100 USD to a hiker that vote on a political party different than you ? - I just want to get all details right I am pretty sure none will believe me :(
Was it 100 USD to a hiker that vote on a political party different than you ? - I just want to get all details right I am pretty sure none will believe me :(
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
