@jpitty
Yea i noticed that...the rope comment was an indirect but sirect comment
But the box used to be full of jokesters and all we did was talk shit to everyone...the box is soft as shit now...thats why we need some posters back...like BR![]()
@jpitty
Yea i noticed that...the rope comment was an indirect but sirect comment
But the box used to be full of jokesters and all we did was talk shit to everyone...the box is soft as shit now...thats why we need some posters back...like BR![]()
@jpitty
Yea i noticed that...the rope comment was an indirect but sirect comment
But the box used to be full of jokesters and all we did was talk shit to everyone...the box is soft as shit now...thats why we need some posters back...like BR![]()
@Calde13
Couldn't what you say about America be taken as whining?
I mean it's an everyday thing for you..it's about as old as everyone with their trump nonsense on a daily basis...it xome off very whiny...jus sayin
@Calde13
Couldn't what you say about America be taken as whining?
I mean it's an everyday thing for you..it's about as old as everyone with their trump nonsense on a daily basis...it xome off very whiny...jus sayin
@Calde13
Look calde look
there’s a frog on yo head calde look…
Ahahahahahaha
what did the frog say?
if you answered it correctly i will support you to get out soon from yo punishment calde boy…..
@Calde13
Look calde look
there’s a frog on yo head calde look…
Ahahahahahaha
what did the frog say?
if you answered it correctly i will support you to get out soon from yo punishment calde boy…..
What I am saying about US? - Just because you don't agree with my narrative don't make it whining (and considering you live in one of the most brainwashed societies on planet earth - it doesnt come as a shock to me you take insults on how your nation is being led as a personal assault - not once have I even been affected by any bullshit - any of you guys have thrown my way regarding my country - apart from with Greenland - but that is only because that opens a whole other rabbit hole) - I use most of my time in here highlighting some of the stupid shit Trump is saying - how is that considered whining? Trump has been the best American president for decades seen with European eyes - he is so bad at his job that he doesn't interfere with our affairs over here - Our Economy is shifting away from being reliant on you - our militaries are being rebuilt etc. - If I was selfish - I would thank you for Trump - he is basically making us better every single day - mostly at your expense ! But he is an idiot that lies all the time - which I hate - so I take the freedom to point that out ![]()
What I am saying about US? - Just because you don't agree with my narrative don't make it whining (and considering you live in one of the most brainwashed societies on planet earth - it doesnt come as a shock to me you take insults on how your nation is being led as a personal assault - not once have I even been affected by any bullshit - any of you guys have thrown my way regarding my country - apart from with Greenland - but that is only because that opens a whole other rabbit hole) - I use most of my time in here highlighting some of the stupid shit Trump is saying - how is that considered whining? Trump has been the best American president for decades seen with European eyes - he is so bad at his job that he doesn't interfere with our affairs over here - Our Economy is shifting away from being reliant on you - our militaries are being rebuilt etc. - If I was selfish - I would thank you for Trump - he is basically making us better every single day - mostly at your expense ! But he is an idiot that lies all the time - which I hate - so I take the freedom to point that out ![]()
The only Europeans that are "hurt" by Trump are those idiots that thought you would ever do something to help us - everyone with a functioning brain - knew your leaders are and always have been egotistical maniacs (Trump is just on another planet and says it out loud) - but over here we have had leaders way worse than Trump through our 5000 year+ history so I think I will survive
The only Europeans that are "hurt" by Trump are those idiots that thought you would ever do something to help us - everyone with a functioning brain - knew your leaders are and always have been egotistical maniacs (Trump is just on another planet and says it out loud) - but over here we have had leaders way worse than Trump through our 5000 year+ history so I think I will survive
