• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    What the fuck did I do?

    12 Next Last»
    wildwelder303
    weeble5672
    Calde13
    ABooksNightmare
    spottie2935
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 470
    Posts: 32
    12 Next Last»
     
    wildwelder303
    wildwelder303
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 7181
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2025 - 7:30 PM ET #1

    Covers is turning into a democratic trash can. This site is getting dumber than fuck. I didn't cuss nobody out, and posted 2 fucking threads and here I am on the penalty box. This is one of the reasons why Covers is declining I'm members. These new accounts are all duplicates and troll accounts. Typical of a site with very low security..

    Welders Making America Great Again!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Covers is turning into a democratic trash can. This site is getting dumber than fuck. I didn't cuss nobody out, and posted 2 fucking threads and here I am on the penalty box. This is one of the reasons why Covers is declining I'm members. These new accounts are all duplicates and troll accounts. Typical of a site with very low security..

     
    wildwelder303
    wildwelder303
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 7181
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2025 - 7:35 PM ET #2

    Tribune Media factually a DEMOCRAT owned and operated company!  Hahahahah 

    Welders Making America Great Again!
    Reply

    Tribune Media factually a DEMOCRAT owned and operated company!  Hahahahah 

     
    weeble5672
    weeble5672
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 97438
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2025 - 7:38 PM ET #3

    League Conspiracies: Any thread on the topic of leagues/games/sports/players being rigged/staged posted in any forum that isn't the ‘Other' Forum, will be sent to the aforementioned Forum. Any comments on the topic of leagues/games/sports/players being rigged/staged in any forum that isn’t the ‘Other’ Forum will also be deleted. Any poster who disobeys this guideline will be suspended upon first offence, and banned upon repeat offence.

    peace_5

    Reply

    League Conspiracies: Any thread on the topic of leagues/games/sports/players being rigged/staged posted in any forum that isn't the ‘Other' Forum, will be sent to the aforementioned Forum. Any comments on the topic of leagues/games/sports/players being rigged/staged in any forum that isn’t the ‘Other’ Forum will also be deleted. Any poster who disobeys this guideline will be suspended upon first offence, and banned upon repeat offence.

    peace_5

     
    wildwelder303
    wildwelder303
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2021
    Posts: 7181
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2025 - 11:33 PM ET #4

    You've been around long enough to know that you could have just deleted or moved the post to the respective thread. But instead you act like a crybaby and remove me from activity which does nothing. You're the kinda dude that believes he's got pull, being a fucking censor for a very unpopular website. Hahahahah 22% of the accounts on the site are users with multiple accounts. This site steals information thru cookies and sells out information to data banks. This site is fucking dumb. Try and say my findings are fake or conspiracy and I'll get back into your systems and show you myself. 

    Welders Making America Great Again!
    Reply

    You've been around long enough to know that you could have just deleted or moved the post to the respective thread. But instead you act like a crybaby and remove me from activity which does nothing. You're the kinda dude that believes he's got pull, being a fucking censor for a very unpopular website. Hahahahah 22% of the accounts on the site are users with multiple accounts. This site steals information thru cookies and sells out information to data banks. This site is fucking dumb. Try and say my findings are fake or conspiracy and I'll get back into your systems and show you myself. 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2025 - 11:52 PM ET #5

    Thank God that's a bannable offense. There's nothing worse than this whining. It should be a bannable offense the first time it was broken, especially in cases like this, where it's clear that he doesn't understand the message. Let them whine at truth social - that was the reason it was invented thumbs_up

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Thank God that's a bannable offense. There's nothing worse than this whining. It should be a bannable offense the first time it was broken, especially in cases like this, where it's clear that he doesn't understand the message. Let them whine at truth social - that was the reason it was invented thumbs_up

     
    weeble5672
    weeble5672
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 97438
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2025 - 8:07 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by wildwelder303:

    You've been around long enough to know that you could have just deleted or moved the post to the respective thread.



    Any poster who disobeys this guideline will be suspended upon first offence, and banned upon repeat offence.

    You asked what you did and I answered. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wildwelder303:

    You've been around long enough to know that you could have just deleted or moved the post to the respective thread.



    Any poster who disobeys this guideline will be suspended upon first offence, and banned upon repeat offence.

    You asked what you did and I answered. 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2025 - 8:14 PM ET #7

    The red mod ban button is just to the right.......an_nailbiter

     

    an_bomb

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    The red mod ban button is just to the right.......an_nailbiter

     

    an_bomb

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2025 - 6:08 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    Quote Originally Posted by wildwelder303: You've been around long enough to know that you could have just deleted or moved the post to the respective thread.Any poster who disobeys this guideline will be suspended upon first offence, and banned upon repeat offence.You asked what you did and I answered.

     

    Not pointing any fingers at any one Mod, but as a group of mods this should be the theme going forward.  Keep some of the cockroach in the forums accountable.  I believe some of you miss dropped the ball. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672:

    Quote Originally Posted by wildwelder303: You've been around long enough to know that you could have just deleted or moved the post to the respective thread.Any poster who disobeys this guideline will be suspended upon first offence, and banned upon repeat offence.You asked what you did and I answered.

     

    Not pointing any fingers at any one Mod, but as a group of mods this should be the theme going forward.  Keep some of the cockroach in the forums accountable.  I believe some of you miss dropped the ball. 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2025 - 8:01 PM ET #9

    Is there going to be  banning????an_popcorn

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Is there going to be  banning????an_popcorn

     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 10:05 AM ET #10

    @weeble5672

     Funny. 

    Calde13 told me that rope was cheap if I wanted to “delete” myself and seems to get away with it totally. He’s also used abusive language repeatedly and seems to get away with it, but I’ve seen you give that as a reason of a penalty box suspension multiple times, just not for Calde13. Why is that? 

    I wasn’t even having a confrontational conversation with the guy. He’s completely unhinged and seems to enjoy frequenting the penalty box to antagonize people that have been put in timeout.

     

    Coded suggestions of violence or encouraging self harm is a bannable offense everywhere else. I guess we will see if it is on Covers or is this site just concerned with people making  integrity claims against the NFL. 

    Reply

    @weeble5672

     Funny. 

    Calde13 told me that rope was cheap if I wanted to “delete” myself and seems to get away with it totally. He’s also used abusive language repeatedly and seems to get away with it, but I’ve seen you give that as a reason of a penalty box suspension multiple times, just not for Calde13. Why is that? 

    I wasn’t even having a confrontational conversation with the guy. He’s completely unhinged and seems to enjoy frequenting the penalty box to antagonize people that have been put in timeout.

     

    Coded suggestions of violence or encouraging self harm is a bannable offense everywhere else. I guess we will see if it is on Covers or is this site just concerned with people making  integrity claims against the NFL. 

     
    weeble5672
    weeble5672
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 97438
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 11:05 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @weeble5672  Funny.  Calde13 told me that rope was cheap if I wanted to “delete” myself and seems to get away with it totally. He’s also used abusive language repeatedly and seems to get away with it, but I’ve seen you give that as a reason of a penalty box suspension multiple times, just not for Calde13. Why is that? I wasn’t even having a confrontational conversation with the guy. He’s completely unhinged and seems to enjoy frequenting the penalty box to antagonize people that have been put in timeout.   Coded suggestions of violence or encouraging self harm is a bannable offense everywhere else. I guess we will see if it is on Covers or is this site just concerned with people making  integrity claims against the NFL.
    We can't be in every thread in every forum. If you have an issue with a post in the main forums, please report it and someone will look at it. Rules are a little more lax in the penalty box but we still look for extremely egregious infractions there too. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @weeble5672  Funny.  Calde13 told me that rope was cheap if I wanted to “delete” myself and seems to get away with it totally. He’s also used abusive language repeatedly and seems to get away with it, but I’ve seen you give that as a reason of a penalty box suspension multiple times, just not for Calde13. Why is that? I wasn’t even having a confrontational conversation with the guy. He’s completely unhinged and seems to enjoy frequenting the penalty box to antagonize people that have been put in timeout.   Coded suggestions of violence or encouraging self harm is a bannable offense everywhere else. I guess we will see if it is on Covers or is this site just concerned with people making  integrity claims against the NFL.
    We can't be in every thread in every forum. If you have an issue with a post in the main forums, please report it and someone will look at it. Rules are a little more lax in the penalty box but we still look for extremely egregious infractions there too. peace_5

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 11:21 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @weeble5672  Funny.  Calde13 told me that rope was cheap if I wanted to “delete” myself and seems to get away with it totally. He’s also used abusive language repeatedly and seems to get away with it, but I’ve seen you give that as a reason of a penalty box suspension multiple times, just not for Calde13. Why is that? I wasn’t even having a confrontational conversation with the guy. He’s completely unhinged and seems to enjoy frequenting the penalty box to antagonize people that have been put in timeout.   Coded suggestions of violence or encouraging self harm is a bannable offense everywhere else. I guess we will see if it is on Covers or is this site just concerned with people making  integrity claims against the NFL.


    If you promise to stop whining - you guys can outright ban my account thumbs_up

    I will even report my own post 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @weeble5672  Funny.  Calde13 told me that rope was cheap if I wanted to “delete” myself and seems to get away with it totally. He’s also used abusive language repeatedly and seems to get away with it, but I’ve seen you give that as a reason of a penalty box suspension multiple times, just not for Calde13. Why is that? I wasn’t even having a confrontational conversation with the guy. He’s completely unhinged and seems to enjoy frequenting the penalty box to antagonize people that have been put in timeout.   Coded suggestions of violence or encouraging self harm is a bannable offense everywhere else. I guess we will see if it is on Covers or is this site just concerned with people making  integrity claims against the NFL.


    If you promise to stop whining - you guys can outright ban my account thumbs_up

    I will even report my own post 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 12:14 PM ET #13

    Calde boxed...no f'ing way

     

    It's a xmas miraclean_roll_laugh

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Calde boxed...no f'ing way

     

    It's a xmas miraclean_roll_laugh

     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26758
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 12:25 PM ET #14

    How could you box one of the nicest guys on here, whatever the right wants I guess.

    WHO KNEW  an_beatup

    Reply

    How could you box one of the nicest guys on here, whatever the right wants I guess.

    WHO KNEW  an_beatup

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 12:26 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Calde boxed...no f'ing way   It's a xmas miracle

    Maybe we could even make it a yearly event if it spreads so much joy and happiness - I would take one for the team to spread some joy in the God forsaken land - maybe even at some point we could make it a hallmark movie new_heart_eyes

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Calde boxed...no f'ing way   It's a xmas miracle

    Maybe we could even make it a yearly event if it spreads so much joy and happiness - I would take one for the team to spread some joy in the God forsaken land - maybe even at some point we could make it a hallmark movie new_heart_eyes

     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 12:29 PM ET #16

    @Calde13

     You’re Mr. Rules are rules guy. Wanting me to pay tax + tariffs on clogging up your servers. an_roll_laugh

    I wouldn’t even want you banned if not for the rope comment. I’m not suicidal in the least, but we never know who is and it’s not something to joke about. 

    As I said, do better dude, you don’t need to be coming into the penalty box to heckle those that have been suspended. 

    Reply

    @Calde13

     You’re Mr. Rules are rules guy. Wanting me to pay tax + tariffs on clogging up your servers. an_roll_laugh

    I wouldn’t even want you banned if not for the rope comment. I’m not suicidal in the least, but we never know who is and it’s not something to joke about. 

    As I said, do better dude, you don’t need to be coming into the penalty box to heckle those that have been suspended. 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 12:29 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by JEG53:

    How could you box one of the nicest guys on here, whatever the right wants I guess. WHO KNEW

    I deserved it - I was a naughty boy - I had hoped my punishment involved spanking - considering the amount of whine that normally follows - still haven’t received that part :(

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JEG53:

    How could you box one of the nicest guys on here, whatever the right wants I guess. WHO KNEW

    I deserved it - I was a naughty boy - I had hoped my punishment involved spanking - considering the amount of whine that normally follows - still haven’t received that part :(

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 12:31 PM ET #18

    You might already be on the hallmark and lifetime channel....single and slayin'

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    You might already be on the hallmark and lifetime channel....single and slayin'

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 12:40 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    You might already be on the hallmark and lifetime channel....single and slayin'

    See that is the difference between you and I - you think you need to put me down to feel better - I put myself down to make you feel better - give that a thought tonight when you wank off

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    You might already be on the hallmark and lifetime channel....single and slayin'

    See that is the difference between you and I - you think you need to put me down to feel better - I put myself down to make you feel better - give that a thought tonight when you wank off

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 1:24 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @Calde13  You’re Mr. Rules are rules guy. Wanting me to pay tax + tariffs on clogging up your servers.  I wouldn’t even want you banned if not for the rope comment. I’m not suicidal in the least, but we never know who is and it’s not something to joke about. As I said, do better dude, you don’t need to be coming into the penalty box to heckle those that have been suspended.

     

    I really don’t see the problem with that comment I think that is where we are talking past each other ! If people don’t like to live their life I think it is worse to tell them everything is going to be alright if I really don’t believe that ! I tell people the truth if they ask for it (or like with you need to hear it imo) and then people can make their own decisions and that you are not suicidal is the best message I have read today in here no joke ! I don’t want you to kill yourself again that was never my point - which I have tried telling you more than once

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @Calde13  You’re Mr. Rules are rules guy. Wanting me to pay tax + tariffs on clogging up your servers.  I wouldn’t even want you banned if not for the rope comment. I’m not suicidal in the least, but we never know who is and it’s not something to joke about. As I said, do better dude, you don’t need to be coming into the penalty box to heckle those that have been suspended.

     

    I really don’t see the problem with that comment I think that is where we are talking past each other ! If people don’t like to live their life I think it is worse to tell them everything is going to be alright if I really don’t believe that ! I tell people the truth if they ask for it (or like with you need to hear it imo) and then people can make their own decisions and that you are not suicidal is the best message I have read today in here no joke ! I don’t want you to kill yourself again that was never my point - which I have tried telling you more than once

     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 2:35 PM ET #21

    @Calde13

     Ok my man. It’s good to know you don’t want to kill myself, but bringing in this out of nowhere thought that I’m not happy with life because the Covers mods boxed me for speaking ill of the NFL is outrageous.

    I get what you’re saying, but it didn’t apply and was inappropriate. 

    I won’t take this opportunity to heckle you in the box because I’m the bigger person. an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @Calde13

     Ok my man. It’s good to know you don’t want to kill myself, but bringing in this out of nowhere thought that I’m not happy with life because the Covers mods boxed me for speaking ill of the NFL is outrageous.

    I get what you’re saying, but it didn’t apply and was inappropriate. 

    I won’t take this opportunity to heckle you in the box because I’m the bigger person. an_roll_laugh

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 3:56 PM ET #22

    I ridicule people im the box all the time...in fact, pbox Nation was built on ribbing people in the box...jus sayin

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    I ridicule people im the box all the time...in fact, pbox Nation was built on ribbing people in the box...jus sayin

     
    jpitty
    jpitty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1397
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 4:11 PM ET #23

    @ABooksNightmare

    I don’t mind it at all. It’s the way he came at me out of nowhere claiming to be “rules guy” but doesn’t adhere to the rules himself. 

    We were having a polite debate until he suggested I buy some rope and swing from an oak tree. an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

    I don’t mind it at all. It’s the way he came at me out of nowhere claiming to be “rules guy” but doesn’t adhere to the rules himself. 

    We were having a polite debate until he suggested I buy some rope and swing from an oak tree. an_roll_laugh

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3697
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 4:52 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @ABooksNightmare I don’t mind it at all. It’s the way he came at me out of nowhere claiming to be “rules guy” but doesn’t adhere to the rules himself.  We were having a polite debate until he suggested I buy some rope and swing from an oak tree.

     

    I don’t like people that “whine” - I don’t like that you said something along the lines that they try to silence you and they are wrong for not letting you speak or what it was - and then I pointed out why I think that rule is in place that you “broke” by all means break all the rules you want for all I care - but it would be nice if people stopped crying in here that they feel they are being hunted down by the evil cabale - maybe I said it too harshly towards you - but a lot of people do it in here - so it is probably “anger” building up (the rules are clearly there and if you choose to break them take the consequences like a man) - because none forces you guys to be here - I have been boxed at least 3 times I can remember and I would suspect even more and I don’t like Trump - so it sounds a bit shallow when people just assume we have any special treatments -  but I wouldn’t interact in here at all if none in here liked him - I like that both “sides” are here and have a voice - and I am sad if you guys are targeted more - but I just feel like that is life - on X and truth social etc. it is people that has opinions like me that maybe is easier banned (if I should make a crying post everytime I was hidden by the algorithm of “X” it would be a fulltime commitment)

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:

    @ABooksNightmare I don’t mind it at all. It’s the way he came at me out of nowhere claiming to be “rules guy” but doesn’t adhere to the rules himself.  We were having a polite debate until he suggested I buy some rope and swing from an oak tree.

     

    I don’t like people that “whine” - I don’t like that you said something along the lines that they try to silence you and they are wrong for not letting you speak or what it was - and then I pointed out why I think that rule is in place that you “broke” by all means break all the rules you want for all I care - but it would be nice if people stopped crying in here that they feel they are being hunted down by the evil cabale - maybe I said it too harshly towards you - but a lot of people do it in here - so it is probably “anger” building up (the rules are clearly there and if you choose to break them take the consequences like a man) - because none forces you guys to be here - I have been boxed at least 3 times I can remember and I would suspect even more and I don’t like Trump - so it sounds a bit shallow when people just assume we have any special treatments -  but I wouldn’t interact in here at all if none in here liked him - I like that both “sides” are here and have a voice - and I am sad if you guys are targeted more - but I just feel like that is life - on X and truth social etc. it is people that has opinions like me that maybe is easier banned (if I should make a crying post everytime I was hidden by the algorithm of “X” it would be a fulltime commitment)

     
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2025 - 5:33 PM ET #25

    @jpitty

     Yea i noticed that...the rope comment was an indirect but sirect comment

     

    But the box used to be full of jokesters and all we did was talk shit to everyone...the box is soft as shit now...thats why we need some posters back...like BRpeace_5

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @jpitty

     Yea i noticed that...the rope comment was an indirect but sirect comment

     

    But the box used to be full of jokesters and all we did was talk shit to everyone...the box is soft as shit now...thats why we need some posters back...like BRpeace_5

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 187
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.