So who are the top 3-5 NFL cappers on the board at this moment then?
What happened to LeagueCapper whats the story?
@NinjaNight
Buffet Gambler used to post prior to 2013 which might have been his last. I never posted in those days myself.
@NinjaNight
Buffet Gambler used to post prior to 2013 which might have been his last. I never posted in those days myself.
@Sacramoni
That got you thrown back in the can? Wow. I brought you a couple cartons of smokes. I know you've been smoking since Moses wore short pants. Take it easy pal.
@Sacramoni
That got you thrown back in the can? Wow. I brought you a couple cartons of smokes. I know you've been smoking since Moses wore short pants. Take it easy pal.
@Sacramoni That got you thrown back in the can? Wow. I brought you a couple cartons of smokes. I know you've been smoking since Moses wore short pants. Take it easy pal.
I must have really hit a nerve on them this time. I'm still rottin in here. Feldman can't make up his dam mind about how much longer I have left. I appreciate the smokes Pal. I'll be back next week ![]()
@Sacramoni That got you thrown back in the can? Wow. I brought you a couple cartons of smokes. I know you've been smoking since Moses wore short pants. Take it easy pal.
I must have really hit a nerve on them this time. I'm still rottin in here. Feldman can't make up his dam mind about how much longer I have left. I appreciate the smokes Pal. I'll be back next week ![]()
I used to post on this forum but decided it’s not worth my time. I still have averaged 59% over the last 6 years and it’s all documented.
I used to post on this forum but decided it’s not worth my time. I still have averaged 59% over the last 6 years and it’s all documented.
So who are the top 3-5 NFL cappers on the board at this moment then?
Couldn't tell ya, most don't keep records anymore
So who are the top 3-5 NFL cappers on the board at this moment then?
Couldn't tell ya, most don't keep records anymore
Quote Originally Posted by HandOfTheKing: So who are the top 3-5 NFL cappers on the board at this moment then? Couldn't tell ya, most don't keep records anymore
Quote Originally Posted by HandOfTheKing: So who are the top 3-5 NFL cappers on the board at this moment then? Couldn't tell ya, most don't keep records anymore
@wallstreetcappers
How do you do it man? Over 57K posts and responses, and you aren't getting anywhere. You have more patience than a snail trying to go cross country without hitching a ride. These forums are incorrigible, but I salute you for the effort.
![]()
@wallstreetcappers
How do you do it man? Over 57K posts and responses, and you aren't getting anywhere. You have more patience than a snail trying to go cross country without hitching a ride. These forums are incorrigible, but I salute you for the effort.
![]()
@Sacramoni Make more aliases that helps you get released much faster.
You Power trippers are gonna have to deal with the insurance companies now. They don't like when patients are in rehab too long.
@Sacramoni Make more aliases that helps you get released much faster.
You Power trippers are gonna have to deal with the insurance companies now. They don't like when patients are in rehab too long.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
