I left off here on covers like 2019-2020ish so I got to witness him going from tearing it up in the NFL at a crazy rate at some point to becoming an expert hired capper for Covers paid picks only after which I heard he started doing bad lol no idea what happened there, but it seems like he's not even around anymore at all? Does he still exist?
Also I want my St3ee back apparently he went completely inactive a while ago thats the most legendary capper ever with those titan and callisto moons. Someone bring him back!
On a quest to be the very best
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I left off here on covers like 2019-2020ish so I got to witness him going from tearing it up in the NFL at a crazy rate at some point to becoming an expert hired capper for Covers paid picks only after which I heard he started doing bad lol no idea what happened there, but it seems like he's not even around anymore at all? Does he still exist?
Also I want my St3ee back apparently he went completely inactive a while ago thats the most legendary capper ever with those titan and callisto moons. Someone bring him back!
Are you serious? You really want to drag in back those has beens?
Their are many alive and thriving handicappers that are just as good if not better on this forum and maybe you should pay more attention to what you have instead of dwelling on those that were.
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
Are you serious? You really want to drag in back those has beens?
Their are many alive and thriving handicappers that are just as good if not better on this forum and maybe you should pay more attention to what you have instead of dwelling on those that were.
League capper now a tout and charges for his daily picks.
not anymore. he closed up shop before the start of last season saying he was going to take a break and come back this year. He hasn’t come back and his website is gone. No trace of him for a year or so.
Quote Originally Posted by AGK:
League capper now a tout and charges for his daily picks.
not anymore. he closed up shop before the start of last season saying he was going to take a break and come back this year. He hasn’t come back and his website is gone. No trace of him for a year or so.
not anymore. he closed up shop before the start of last season saying he was going to take a break and come back this year. He hasn’t come back and his website is gone. No trace of him for a year or so
That's because he's wanted for his most inconsistent picks that he charged and bilked many people for and therefore he is on the run and most likely living someplace out of the states sipping on a cocktail and living like a hog on all of the fees that he collected from players who believed he was the shit.....look elsewhere if your looking for reputable handicapers because they are just a stones throw away available right here on covers.
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
@incognegro
not anymore. he closed up shop before the start of last season saying he was going to take a break and come back this year. He hasn’t come back and his website is gone. No trace of him for a year or so
That's because he's wanted for his most inconsistent picks that he charged and bilked many people for and therefore he is on the run and most likely living someplace out of the states sipping on a cocktail and living like a hog on all of the fees that he collected from players who believed he was the shit.....look elsewhere if your looking for reputable handicapers because they are just a stones throw away available right here on covers.
I remember a poster from way back named 'buffet gambler' who had a real gift at predicting NFL blowouts. He might have crossed over to the big sportsbook in the sky. I miss the salty and insightful comments of another poster by the name of 'Mystic Rich'. I wonder whatever happened to him?
Now there's a blast from the past. That guy was a gem
Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobob89074:
I remember a poster from way back named 'buffet gambler' who had a real gift at predicting NFL blowouts. He might have crossed over to the big sportsbook in the sky. I miss the salty and insightful comments of another poster by the name of 'Mystic Rich'. I wonder whatever happened to him?
Now there's a blast from the past. That guy was a gem
I'm just curious and the more the merrier ;) I prefer a livelier forum. But as for St2ee the only person who competes with his moon plays is don juan on superbowl
On a quest to be the very best
@justliketoplay
I'm just curious and the more the merrier ;) I prefer a livelier forum. But as for St2ee the only person who competes with his moon plays is don juan on superbowl
Not many guys can make it and stay around here for years and years. Most folks start losing and quit. Much respect to anyone who has joined from 2015 and earlier as they have lasted 10+ years
Not many guys can make it and stay around here for years and years. Most folks start losing and quit. Much respect to anyone who has joined from 2015 and earlier as they have lasted 10+ years
Yes I do agree that they bought good stuff to the forum but still we need to move on and away from these past posters and enjoy and engage with the ones we have currently.
By them not posting and trying to help out the gambling community here on covers shows me at least that they have moved on and if that's the case so he it.
Don Juan is current and for his age has my respect for continuing year in and year out to pop up and give us his projected winners in the Superbowl.
Good luck and have a fantastic week Seven in the NFL NingaN
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
@NinjaNight
Yes I do agree that they bought good stuff to the forum but still we need to move on and away from these past posters and enjoy and engage with the ones we have currently.
By them not posting and trying to help out the gambling community here on covers shows me at least that they have moved on and if that's the case so he it.
Don Juan is current and for his age has my respect for continuing year in and year out to pop up and give us his projected winners in the Superbowl.
Good luck and have a fantastic week Seven in the NFL NingaN