Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!
////////Thursday Looooooooooot Train\\\\\\
This loser has no shame even without any real money being bet on these games.
Man I sure wish you were right and I hadn't lost any money.
That sounds like a wet dream.
Unfortunately, I have lost a TON of money and you are la incorrecto!
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja! Comical.
This loser has no shame even without any real money being bet on these games.
Man I sure wish you were right and I hadn't lost any money.
That sounds like a wet dream.
Unfortunately, I have lost a TON of money and you are la incorrecto!
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja! Comical.
Your record is so poor I keep tailing you because I figure you are bound to win. But you've been hitting 25% consistently. Worst run in the history of covers maybe. But you also have the best run ever so all good bro.
Yeah my basketball run was legendary man.
Maybe it's time to start fading myself in football.
Imagine how much I could have made already. Jajajajaja. Jajajaja. Jajajajajaja. Jajaja. Ja.
Your record is so poor I keep tailing you because I figure you are bound to win. But you've been hitting 25% consistently. Worst run in the history of covers maybe. But you also have the best run ever so all good bro.
Yeah my basketball run was legendary man.
Maybe it's time to start fading myself in football.
Imagine how much I could have made already. Jajajajaja. Jajajaja. Jajajajajaja. Jajaja. Ja.
Jic jac , did you add his la kings fat nasty largo loss from last night as well ?
no,,im keeping his hockey seperate
Jic jac , did you add his la kings fat nasty largo loss from last night as well ?
no,,im keeping his hockey seperate
Time for u to win 3 in a row so u can win your release from the pen.
Mikey got a one way ticket this time. We want him right here.![]()
Time for u to win 3 in a row so u can win your release from the pen.
Mikey got a one way ticket this time. We want him right here.![]()
RELEASE mikey. He gets the most attention of any poster in Covers history!
Too hard to track him in the mains!! Much easier here![]()
RELEASE mikey. He gets the most attention of any poster in Covers history!
Too hard to track him in the mains!! Much easier here![]()
RELEASE mikey. He wants the most attention of any poster in Covers history!
RELEASE mikey. He wants the most attention of any poster in Covers history!
Yep! Never understood why people would make those statements if they weren't going to stick to their word. I mean, did he think that by making that statement, it would help him win.![]()
Yep! Never understood why people would make those statements if they weren't going to stick to their word. I mean, did he think that by making that statement, it would help him win.![]()
Yep! Never understood why people would make those statements if they weren't going to stick to their word. I mean, did he think that by making that statement, it would help him win.![]()
Yep! Never understood why people would make those statements if they weren't going to stick to their word. I mean, did he think that by making that statement, it would help him win.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,783
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
