Under 45
Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Largo
Yeah, dude, seriously, have you ever read "The Emperor's New Clothes?" We all know you're not wagering real money. And it's getting hard to keep making up fail songs....
Ugh, I guess I have a good fail train nest egg built up. I'll play along once again, over 45 on something I probably wouldn't be gambling on in the first place. Good Luck
Yeah, dude, seriously, have you ever read "The Emperor's New Clothes?" We all know you're not wagering real money. And it's getting hard to keep making up fail songs....
Ugh, I guess I have a good fail train nest egg built up. I'll play along once again, over 45 on something I probably wouldn't be gambling on in the first place. Good Luck
[Quote: Originally Posted by mikeru3]
All day everyday man. These playtoys don't know who they are messing with. I'm just getting warmed up. The Looooooot Train is about to leave the station headed straight to Moneyville!
Jajajajaajajajajajaja. Jajajaja. Ja. Ja.![]()
Well, well, well.....look who's still in the pen!! ![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by mikeru3]
All day everyday man. These playtoys don't know who they are messing with. I'm just getting warmed up. The Looooooot Train is about to leave the station headed straight to Moneyville!
Jajajajaajajajajajaja. Jajajaja. Ja. Ja.![]()
Well, well, well.....look who's still in the pen!! ![]()
