The POTUS joined the broadcast in the Lions Commanders game
Detroit Lion's players said "cool" when told Trump would attend the game to announce new service members. WR St-John did the Trump Dance after scoring a td. The Lions scored on every possession and never punted and then ran out the clock on their last possession.
All the Washington fans who are Trump haters had a very bad day! ![]()
Detroit Lion's players said "cool" when told Trump would attend the game to announce new service members. WR St-John did the Trump Dance after scoring a td. The Lions scored on every possession and never punted and then ran out the clock on their last possession.
All the Washington fans who are Trump haters had a very bad day! ![]()
Donald makes me laugh , i remember way way way back in the day he gave Good Time Charlie some cufflinks as a gift and said that they were worth thousands , well ….. The Machine had them appraised and was told that they are worth a Royale with cheese combo ! OOPS !
![]()
Donald makes me laugh , i remember way way way back in the day he gave Good Time Charlie some cufflinks as a gift and said that they were worth thousands , well ….. The Machine had them appraised and was told that they are worth a Royale with cheese combo ! OOPS !
![]()
@UNIMAN draft dodger in chief. Pathetic excuse for a man!
I wouldn't go to vietnam either. Good thing I was too young at that time.
Biden was a draft dodger in chief too. Bad asthma,
but that information gets blocked out because he isn't bad orange man.
Ya know, I support Trump more because of folks like you rather then I think he is such a great person. And because of the media, New York court system, etc.
@UNIMAN draft dodger in chief. Pathetic excuse for a man!
I wouldn't go to vietnam either. Good thing I was too young at that time.
Biden was a draft dodger in chief too. Bad asthma,
but that information gets blocked out because he isn't bad orange man.
Ya know, I support Trump more because of folks like you rather then I think he is such a great person. And because of the media, New York court system, etc.
And conservatives weren't busy wiping Obama and Biden's jizz out their mouths for the last 16 years?
Non-stop ODS and BDS. And they still live rent-free in Trump's mind
Donald "state your name" Trump over there showing his senility kicking in
And conservatives weren't busy wiping Obama and Biden's jizz out their mouths for the last 16 years?
Non-stop ODS and BDS. And they still live rent-free in Trump's mind
Donald "state your name" Trump over there showing his senility kicking in
Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @UNIMAN draft dodger in chief. Pathetic excuse for a man! I wouldn't go to vietnam either. Good thing I was too young at that time. Biden was a draft dodger in chief too. Bad asthma, but that information gets blocked out because he isn't bad orange man. Ya know, I support Trump more because of folks like you rather then I think he is such a great person. And because of the media, New York court system, etc.
See but this is what the other side never admits. Shit 99% of the media is for the left. They're the mouth piece for the left. As we all saw before our own eyes, Joe didn't know where the hell he even was, but of course the Media covered it up for everyone. Of course he's fine, and he's fit to be president. LOL... yeah okay. It's always stacked against the Orange Man and us Conservatives. It's truly sad.
Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @UNIMAN draft dodger in chief. Pathetic excuse for a man! I wouldn't go to vietnam either. Good thing I was too young at that time. Biden was a draft dodger in chief too. Bad asthma, but that information gets blocked out because he isn't bad orange man. Ya know, I support Trump more because of folks like you rather then I think he is such a great person. And because of the media, New York court system, etc.
See but this is what the other side never admits. Shit 99% of the media is for the left. They're the mouth piece for the left. As we all saw before our own eyes, Joe didn't know where the hell he even was, but of course the Media covered it up for everyone. Of course he's fine, and he's fit to be president. LOL... yeah okay. It's always stacked against the Orange Man and us Conservatives. It's truly sad.
And conservatives weren't busy wiping Obama and Biden's jizz out their mouths for the last 16 years? Non-stop ODS and BDS. And they still live rent-free in Trump's mind Donald "state your name" Trump over there showing his senility kicking in
I, for one, never hated Obama. Didn't like some of his ideas but never called him a Nazi or commie or orange or black man. He handled the border OK, deported like 8 million. Didn't try to throw him in prison.
Now Biden, he was a POS when he first stepped into politics back in the 70's. Brain operations in the 90's took their toll. Pretty obvious why the House, Senate, and Presidency all went Republican. ![]()
And conservatives weren't busy wiping Obama and Biden's jizz out their mouths for the last 16 years? Non-stop ODS and BDS. And they still live rent-free in Trump's mind Donald "state your name" Trump over there showing his senility kicking in
I, for one, never hated Obama. Didn't like some of his ideas but never called him a Nazi or commie or orange or black man. He handled the border OK, deported like 8 million. Didn't try to throw him in prison.
Now Biden, he was a POS when he first stepped into politics back in the 70's. Brain operations in the 90's took their toll. Pretty obvious why the House, Senate, and Presidency all went Republican. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @UNIMAN draft dodger in chief. Pathetic excuse for a man! I wouldn't go to vietnam either. Good thing I was too young at that time. Biden was a draft dodger in chief too. Bad asthma, but that information gets blocked out because he isn't bad orange man. Ya know, I support Trump more because of folks like you rather then I think he is such a great person. And because of the media, New York court system, etc. See but this is what the other side never admits. Shit 99% of the media is for the left. They're the mouth piece for the left. As we all saw before our own eyes, Joe didn't know where the hell he even was, but of course the Media covered it up for everyone. Of course he's fine, and he's fit to be president. LOL... yeah okay. It's always stacked against the Orange Man and us Conservatives. It's truly sad.
This has been going on for a lifetime. Trump just peeled back the onion sort to speak. Became so obvious, too obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @UNIMAN draft dodger in chief. Pathetic excuse for a man! I wouldn't go to vietnam either. Good thing I was too young at that time. Biden was a draft dodger in chief too. Bad asthma, but that information gets blocked out because he isn't bad orange man. Ya know, I support Trump more because of folks like you rather then I think he is such a great person. And because of the media, New York court system, etc. See but this is what the other side never admits. Shit 99% of the media is for the left. They're the mouth piece for the left. As we all saw before our own eyes, Joe didn't know where the hell he even was, but of course the Media covered it up for everyone. Of course he's fine, and he's fit to be president. LOL... yeah okay. It's always stacked against the Orange Man and us Conservatives. It's truly sad.
This has been going on for a lifetime. Trump just peeled back the onion sort to speak. Became so obvious, too obvious.
@Brooklyncapper
All the wars we've ever been in except WW1 - we should never have been involved, IF you educate yourself.
@Brooklyncapper
All the wars we've ever been in except WW1 - we should never have been involved, IF you educate yourself.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
