I'm surprised the NFL allowed this to happen. Wokeness is slowly deteriorating thank God
The POTUS joined the broadcast in the Lions Commanders game
@Base_Knocks
Well u still gotta have balance to cater to all the fans. Goodell is a business man
@Ace_of_space
U don't gotta do anything with it buddy
@tjohnsont35
Haha. Good one
@Base_Knocks
Well u still gotta have balance to cater to all the fans. Goodell is a business man
@Ace_of_space
U don't gotta do anything with it buddy
@tjohnsont35
Haha. Good one
I'm surprised the NFL allowed this to happen. Wokeness is slowly deteriorating thank God
WokEnESs
you guys and your meaningless catch words
I'm surprised the NFL allowed this to happen. Wokeness is slowly deteriorating thank God
WokEnESs
you guys and your meaningless catch words
@jefff Ok let me rephrase that. Anti-conservative views are slowly deteriorating thank God
not by recent elections and the fact he got mercilessly booed at the game.
people are tired of conservatives protecting pedophiles among other things. but if that's your choice, congrats
@jefff Ok let me rephrase that. Anti-conservative views are slowly deteriorating thank God
not by recent elections and the fact he got mercilessly booed at the game.
people are tired of conservatives protecting pedophiles among other things. but if that's your choice, congrats
It was done because Washington is the nations capital and they were honoring are military during halftime and the president was there to show his respect for them as well was most likely invited to say a few words during the game as a respect for his presence there and he excepted.
Love him or hate him he is our president and you better love them because I do and that's the people who defend our country and it's Freedom.....our Military ![]()
It was done because Washington is the nations capital and they were honoring are military during halftime and the president was there to show his respect for them as well was most likely invited to say a few words during the game as a respect for his presence there and he excepted.
Love him or hate him he is our president and you better love them because I do and that's the people who defend our country and it's Freedom.....our Military ![]()
@jefff
Protecting pedophiles? U must be referring to that Epstein crap. You're probably right when it comes to that and if that's true im totally against that too. But I just appreciate kids not being taught they could pick their gender and Christianity being promoted
@jefff
Protecting pedophiles? U must be referring to that Epstein crap. You're probably right when it comes to that and if that's true im totally against that too. But I just appreciate kids not being taught they could pick their gender and Christianity being promoted
@Cooler999
Maybe this will prevent that. Lions covered-8 fairly easily and I had that game circled but didn't play it. I did have it on a 3 team teaser so that cashed for me
@Cooler999
Maybe this will prevent that. Lions covered-8 fairly easily and I had that game circled but didn't play it. I did have it on a 3 team teaser so that cashed for me
Changed to a different game when Fox decided to force President Pudding Brains on their audience.
I didn't see Biden on there. That was him, what you just described. Did he ever bring 17 trillion into our country. Give me a break
Changed to a different game when Fox decided to force President Pudding Brains on their audience.
I didn't see Biden on there. That was him, what you just described. Did he ever bring 17 trillion into our country. Give me a break
@stocker08
It's ashame that our country is divided like this because when one is president he shouldn't be shamed but respected.
When a president is voted and my vote wasn't casted for him I always respected the president weather I voted for him or not!
I wish many would do the same but apparently not. ![]()
@stocker08
It's ashame that our country is divided like this because when one is president he shouldn't be shamed but respected.
When a president is voted and my vote wasn't casted for him I always respected the president weather I voted for him or not!
I wish many would do the same but apparently not. ![]()
@Hesed55
He knows absolutely nothing about sports so no reason for his
disgraceful self to be in a football booth. He also shouldnt have
a stadium named after him ![]()
@Hesed55
He knows absolutely nothing about sports so no reason for his
disgraceful self to be in a football booth. He also shouldnt have
a stadium named after him ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
