@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
Some say I’m the best to ever do it
Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23:
@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
have I ever quadrupled my $ at a casino? Well sure I have. I suspect on any given night of any year quite a few folks do it don’t they?
@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23:
@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
have I ever quadrupled my $ at a casino? Well sure I have. I suspect on any given night of any year quite a few folks do it don’t they?@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
Posted:
#27
Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23: @CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same nighthave I ever quadrupled my $ at a casino? Well sure I have. I suspect on any given night of any year quite a few folks do it don’t they?
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23: @CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same nighthave I ever quadrupled my $ at a casino? Well sure I have. I suspect on any given night of any year quite a few folks do it don’t they?
Now now. Don't ruin his moment
Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23: @CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same nighthave I ever quadrupled my $ at a casino? Well sure I have. I suspect on any given night of any year quite a few folks do it don’t they?
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23: @CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same nighthave I ever quadrupled my $ at a casino? Well sure I have. I suspect on any given night of any year quite a few folks do it don’t they?
Now now. Don't ruin his moment
Posted:
#31
Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:
At half time could you tell us more about your bar in Aruba
At half time could you tell us more about your bar in Aruba
^ This and do not forget about his Ferrari
Quote Originally Posted by CravinMorehead:
At half time could you tell us more about your bar in Aruba
At half time could you tell us more about your bar in Aruba
^ This and do not forget about his Ferrari
Posted:
#34
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23:
@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
He has not….
And neither have you
Quote Originally Posted by Greenandwhite23:
@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
@CravinMorehead Have u ever walked into Caesar’s palace with 50k cash and walked out with 200 large same night
He has not….
And neither have you
Posted:
#35
I have both won and lost 200k USD multiple times on gambling in a single match and also more than that ! - not the flex you think it is (but I am of course not stupid enough to take them as cash to or from a casino)
Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
I have both won and lost 200k USD multiple times on gambling in a single match and also more than that ! - not the flex you think it is (but I am of course not stupid enough to take them as cash to or from a casino)
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
- PART DEUX 192
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,799
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,133
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,625
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,725
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
