Can this underwood kid come in to a HOSTILE environment in Norman and get it done?
I don’t like taking risks this early in the season but
BOOMER SOONER -4.5
Can this underwood kid come in to a HOSTILE environment in Norman and get it done?
I don’t like taking risks this early in the season but
BOOMER SOONER -4.5
Can this underwood kid come in to a HOSTILE environment in Norman and get it done?
I don’t like taking risks this early in the season but
BOOMER SOONER -4.5
"SOME SAY I'M THE BEST TO EVER DO IT"
Yes, you are the best at LYING..........you have always won that honor for as long as I've seen you posting in here. CONGRATS!![]()
"SOME SAY I'M THE BEST TO EVER DO IT"
Yes, you are the best at LYING..........you have always won that honor for as long as I've seen you posting in here. CONGRATS!![]()
@Greenandwhite23
You posted 4 1/2 at 3:06 pm, it wasn’t at 4 1/2 at any book all day, i’ve been tracking it on Don Best waiting for it to drop a half a point
@Greenandwhite23
You posted 4 1/2 at 3:06 pm, it wasn’t at 4 1/2 at any book all day, i’ve been tracking it on Don Best waiting for it to drop a half a point
Yes I am a millionaire
After I became a billionaire
Let's go sooner
![]()
Yes I am a millionaire
After I became a billionaire
Let's go sooner
![]()
I've always thought of you as a loudmouth loser.
I've always thought of you as a loudmouth loser.
