• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    MLB - Wednesday 6/4

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    3rd_and_Long
    WussieMan
    Helmut
    Football_Expert
    GameHunter
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2432
    Posts: 167
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:01 PM ET #101

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    People that wager real coin and shut it down when they are losing get my respect.

    Action junkies that keep on playing the card after getting their ass handed to them week after week after week -- not so much.

     

    On the bright side, this is the most action your threads will get all season.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    People that wager real coin and shut it down when they are losing get my respect.

    Action junkies that keep on playing the card after getting their ass handed to them week after week after week -- not so much.

     

    On the bright side, this is the most action your threads will get all season.

     
    WussieMan
    WussieMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 26467
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:14 PM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Try spelling his name correctly moron. There are two acceptable spellings.

    Vanzack and Vancrap!

     check yourself playboy. And watch your mouth while your at it. You see this here is kinda like win Shaq taught ol' boy about "Big Man" rule 101. I know your a 50% capper. I watched you do it. Funny actually. I mean come on guy, how looonnnngg is this slump gonna last.....

    NFL 

    Ncaaf

    Ncaab

     

    Wait I know i'm missing something....

    Now run along and go do  investigating and pointing out all my drunkin mispelled words. Point is your not that good. have fun chillin in the box. Personally I think you should just give it all up. You had one good year like your boy I.C.!!!!!!!!

     

                                      

     Haven't heard that one in a while around here... 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Try spelling his name correctly moron. There are two acceptable spellings.

    Vanzack and Vancrap!

     check yourself playboy. And watch your mouth while your at it. You see this here is kinda like win Shaq taught ol' boy about "Big Man" rule 101. I know your a 50% capper. I watched you do it. Funny actually. I mean come on guy, how looonnnngg is this slump gonna last.....

    NFL 

    Ncaaf

    Ncaab

     

    Wait I know i'm missing something....

    Now run along and go do  investigating and pointing out all my drunkin mispelled words. Point is your not that good. have fun chillin in the box. Personally I think you should just give it all up. You had one good year like your boy I.C.!!!!!!!!

     

                                      

     Haven't heard that one in a while around here... 

     
    Helmut
    Helmut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13287
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:15 PM ET #103

    I have to side with Vanzack in this argument.
    Reply
    I have to side with Vanzack in this argument.
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:27 PM ET #104

    I have to side with whichever side isn't F5's side.
     
     
    Reply
    I have to side with whichever side isn't F5's side.
     
     
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:30 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

     check yourself playboy. And watch your mouth while your at it. You see this here is kinda like win Shaq taught ol' boy about "Big Man" rule 101. I know your a 50% capper. I watched you do it. Funny actually. I mean come on guy, how looonnnngg is this slump gonna last.....

    NFL 

    Ncaaf

    Ncaab

     

    Wait I know i'm missing something....

    Now run along and go do  investigating and pointing out all my drunkin mispelled words. Point is your not that good. have fun chillin in the box. Personally I think you should just give it all up. You had one good year like your boy I.C.!!!!!!!!

     

                                      

     Haven't heard that one in a while around here... 

    Listen moron. You and Vancrap clearly went to the same place to get your GED's. You shoot your mouths off without grounding anything in fact. For the record, I won in Ncaaf and I won in Ncaab and I won in the NHL and I won big in baseball (and am winning in baseball again). Yes, I lost in the NFL and the NBA. So get your crap right Pussyman. Try getting your head out of your ass and stating something supported in facts.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

     check yourself playboy. And watch your mouth while your at it. You see this here is kinda like win Shaq taught ol' boy about "Big Man" rule 101. I know your a 50% capper. I watched you do it. Funny actually. I mean come on guy, how looonnnngg is this slump gonna last.....

    NFL 

    Ncaaf

    Ncaab

     

    Wait I know i'm missing something....

    Now run along and go do  investigating and pointing out all my drunkin mispelled words. Point is your not that good. have fun chillin in the box. Personally I think you should just give it all up. You had one good year like your boy I.C.!!!!!!!!

     

                                      

     Haven't heard that one in a while around here... 

    Listen moron. You and Vancrap clearly went to the same place to get your GED's. You shoot your mouths off without grounding anything in fact. For the record, I won in Ncaaf and I won in Ncaab and I won in the NHL and I won big in baseball (and am winning in baseball again). Yes, I lost in the NFL and the NBA. So get your crap right Pussyman. Try getting your head out of your ass and stating something supported in facts.

     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:33 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    People that wager real coin and shut it down when they are losing get my respect.

    Action junkies that keep on playing the card after getting their ass handed to them week after week after week -- not so much.

     

    On the bright side, this is the most action your threads will get all season.

    You got me again with your intelligence. I'm really getting my ass handed to me while on the + side once again. It's obvious that morons breed more morons. That's why you guys hang together.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    People that wager real coin and shut it down when they are losing get my respect.

    Action junkies that keep on playing the card after getting their ass handed to them week after week after week -- not so much.

     

    On the bright side, this is the most action your threads will get all season.

    You got me again with your intelligence. I'm really getting my ass handed to me while on the + side once again. It's obvious that morons breed more morons. That's why you guys hang together.

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:33 PM ET #107

    I won in Ncaaf and I won in Ncaab and I won in the NHL
     
    Reply
    I won in Ncaaf and I won in Ncaab and I won in the NHL
     
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:35 PM ET #108

    The beauty of a thread like this is all the stalkers get rounded up in one place to show their high school intelligence off. I love this place. The lack of intelligence all join a kiddie online fraternity and call themselves the Nation. Love it!
    Reply
    The beauty of a thread like this is all the stalkers get rounded up in one place to show their high school intelligence off. I love this place. The lack of intelligence all join a kiddie online fraternity and call themselves the Nation. Love it!
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:35 PM ET #109

    Have you actually shelled out $420,000 on baseball bets this year?
     
    Or is it the $6 a game Van said, which is still alot of money,  like $2500 almost?
     
     
    Reply
    Have you actually shelled out $420,000 on baseball bets this year?
     
    Or is it the $6 a game Van said, which is still alot of money,  like $2500 almost?
     
     
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:36 PM ET #110

    Isn't it close to the time of year to tout some phony charity and get an alias in here to tell us about his fake sick kid?
    Reply
    Isn't it close to the time of year to tout some phony charity and get an alias in here to tell us about his fake sick kid?
     
    WussieMan
    WussieMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 26467
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:37 PM ET #111

     Pussieman actually does 60% at everything....
     
     
     
     
    Reply
     Pussieman actually does 60% at everything....
     
     
     
     
     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:38 PM ET #112

    You shoot your mouths off without grounding anything in fact.


    Just like you and your "lawyer" status?
    Reply
    You shoot your mouths off without grounding anything in fact.


    Just like you and your "lawyer" status?
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:39 PM ET #113

    F5, do you like Leona Lewis?
    Reply
    F5, do you like Leona Lewis?
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:40 PM ET #114

    FE-

    I thought you at least got passed the 10th grade. It's all here on Covers. Just click and do the research. It's easy to make statements that aren't supported with truth. If you have a problem believing the statement, go back and look it up and try to prove me wrong. You'll lose.

    Reply

    FE-

    I thought you at least got passed the 10th grade. It's all here on Covers. Just click and do the research. It's easy to make statements that aren't supported with truth. If you have a problem believing the statement, go back and look it up and try to prove me wrong. You'll lose.

     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:40 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    You got me again with your intelligence. I'm really getting my ass handed to me while on the + side once again. It's obvious that morons breed more morons. That's why you guys hang together.

    Sure, whatever you say. I have to take your word for it, i never saw your NCAA or hockey picks.

    I was referring to the absolute beating you took in the NFL, those were the only picks of yours I saw. Surprised you had any money left to bet bases or anything else after that.

    I hope (and suspect) that you berate and belittle people in real life the way you do around here - gives me comfort to know that someday somewhere somebody will knock your teeth down your fucking throat.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    You got me again with your intelligence. I'm really getting my ass handed to me while on the + side once again. It's obvious that morons breed more morons. That's why you guys hang together.

    Sure, whatever you say. I have to take your word for it, i never saw your NCAA or hockey picks.

    I was referring to the absolute beating you took in the NFL, those were the only picks of yours I saw. Surprised you had any money left to bet bases or anything else after that.

    I hope (and suspect) that you berate and belittle people in real life the way you do around here - gives me comfort to know that someday somewhere somebody will knock your teeth down your fucking throat.

     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:40 PM ET #116

    It's obvious that morons breed more morons. That's why you guys hang together.


    So is that why you refuse to leave here? Even when you're hated by 98% of the population?
    Reply
    It's obvious that morons breed more morons. That's why you guys hang together.


    So is that why you refuse to leave here? Even when you're hated by 98% of the population?
     
    WussieMan
    WussieMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 26467
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:40 PM ET #117

     Lawyer with time to cap games!!!!!

     

    Reply

     Lawyer with time to cap games!!!!!

     

     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:41 PM ET #118

    I'm still waiting on an answer as to what client he charges the multiple hours to when he's on Covers day in and day out.
    Reply
    I'm still waiting on an answer as to what client he charges the multiple hours to when he's on Covers day in and day out.
     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:42 PM ET #119

    "got passed"
    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply
    "got passed"
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:42 PM ET #120

    Gamehunter. A man of the people, he just thinks he's better than all of them.
     
    Reply
    Gamehunter. A man of the people, he just thinks he's better than all of them.
     
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:42 PM ET #121

    Here's F5 in court.
     
    GameHunter_for_the_Defense
    Reply
    Here's F5 in court.
     
    GameHunter_for_the_Defense
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:43 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

     Pussieman actually does 60% at everything....
     
     
     
     

    that I believe....60% of a brain!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

     Pussieman actually does 60% at everything....
     
     
     
     

    that I believe....60% of a brain!

     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:43 PM ET #123

    And what a coincidence, F5 is posting and his ass-kissing minions are absent yet again (except bandarmac)
    Reply
    And what a coincidence, F5 is posting and his ass-kissing minions are absent yet again (except bandarmac)
     
    WussieMan
    WussieMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 26467
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:45 PM ET #124

    I just don't get for the life of me get why people just can't be real. I'm a Weedhead alcholic ex-service member that can pick winners. At least keep it real with yourself playboy.....

     

     

     

    Reply

    I just don't get for the life of me get why people just can't be real. I'm a Weedhead alcholic ex-service member that can pick winners. At least keep it real with yourself playboy.....

     

     

     

     
     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:46 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    that I believe....60% of a brain!

    OHHHH WUSSIEMAN BURN GH SO FUNNY

    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    that I believe....60% of a brain!

    OHHHH WUSSIEMAN BURN GH SO FUNNY

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
    • MLB Playoffs 5,368
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,357
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,259
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,015

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.