• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    MLB - Wednesday 6/4

    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
    69_Amazin_Mets
    HeyRube
    DruDowns
    Football_Expert
    vanzack
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2432
    Posts: 167
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 6:51 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    How can there be so many posters with less than 100 posts in a P-Box thread?
     
     

    This alias is the best

    16 months here
    87 posts

     

    Check out how many outside of F5 threads

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    How can there be so many posters with less than 100 posts in a P-Box thread?
     
     

    This alias is the best

    16 months here
    87 posts

     

    Check out how many outside of F5 threads

     
    HeyRube
    HeyRube
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2498
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 7:04 PM ET #52

    Reply
     
    DruDowns
    DruDowns
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8497
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 7:07 PM ET #53

     203-205
     
    Well, at least you have that law career to fall back on.
     
     
     
    GR 
     
     
    Reply
     203-205
     
    Well, at least you have that law career to fall back on.
     
     
     
    GR 
     
     
     
    DruDowns
    DruDowns
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8497
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 7:08 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    SEASON RECORD: 203-205, +16.3990 Bedrosians
    YESTERDAY: 3-4, -0.7425 units
     
    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
     
    CINCINNATI +110 (1.75 UNITS)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (1.75 UNITS)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (1.25 UNITS)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (1.25 UNITS)

     
     

    Maybe its time for you to declare another Gamehunter appreciation day. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    SEASON RECORD: 203-205, +16.3990 Bedrosians
    YESTERDAY: 3-4, -0.7425 units
     
    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
     
    CINCINNATI +110 (1.75 UNITS)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (1.75 UNITS)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (1.25 UNITS)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (1.25 UNITS)

     
     

    Maybe its time for you to declare another Gamehunter appreciation day. 

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 7:19 PM ET #55

    You probably should wait until you are over 50% for that.
    Reply
    You probably should wait until you are over 50% for that.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 7:41 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by 69_Amazin_Mets:

    figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game

    203-205 = 408 games

    408 X .03 = 12.24 units
    408 X .08 = 32.64 units

    using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units

    Glad to see people realize this.

    Every single game.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 69_Amazin_Mets:

    figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game

    203-205 = 408 games

    408 X .03 = 12.24 units
    408 X .08 = 32.64 units

    using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units

    Glad to see people realize this.

    Every single game.

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 7:43 PM ET #57

    Van, remember the baseball memories thread we started in one of F5's threads last year?
     
    Good times.
     
    Reply
    Van, remember the baseball memories thread we started in one of F5's threads last year?
     
    Good times.
     
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 7:56 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Glad to see people realize this.

    Every single game.

    What a shame I missed the regular assh&*es who popped in today. I actually at times give Vancrap some credit as I admit he is more intelligent than most of the jerkoffs, but based upon that, if you are going to shoot your mouth off, show me where one of my lines wasn't available within 20 minutes of posting here on Covers on anyday.

    Here were today's lines within 15 minutes of my post at Matchbook:

    CINCINNATI +110 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (108-111 range)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (113-118 range)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (was 8.5 runs at Matchbook)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (113-119 range)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (139-142 range)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (113-117 range)
     
    You can verify the lines by going to SBRlines.com and clicking on Matchbook. Everyone of my plays was in range and some were at the worst of the range.
     
    Of all the people who act like they are so intelligent, your post is asinine and more ridiculous because more is expected of a guy who tries to show he is so intelligent.
     
    The intelligence level at Covers continues to diminish!

     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Glad to see people realize this.

    Every single game.

    What a shame I missed the regular assh&*es who popped in today. I actually at times give Vancrap some credit as I admit he is more intelligent than most of the jerkoffs, but based upon that, if you are going to shoot your mouth off, show me where one of my lines wasn't available within 20 minutes of posting here on Covers on anyday.

    Here were today's lines within 15 minutes of my post at Matchbook:

    CINCINNATI +110 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (108-111 range)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (113-118 range)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (was 8.5 runs at Matchbook)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (113-119 range)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (139-142 range)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (113-117 range)
     
    You can verify the lines by going to SBRlines.com and clicking on Matchbook. Everyone of my plays was in range and some were at the worst of the range.
     
    Of all the people who act like they are so intelligent, your post is asinine and more ridiculous because more is expected of a guy who tries to show he is so intelligent.
     
    The intelligence level at Covers continues to diminish!

     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:03 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    What a shame I missed the regular assh&*es who popped in today. I actually at times give Vancrap some credit as I admit he is more intelligent than most of the jerkoffs, but based upon that, if you are going to shoot your mouth off, show me where one of my lines wasn't available within 20 minutes of posting here on Covers on anyday.

    Here were today's lines within 15 minutes of my post at Matchbook:

    CINCINNATI +110 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (108-111 range)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (113-118 range)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (was 8.5 runs at Matchbook)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (113-119 range)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (139-142 range)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (113-117 range)
     
    You can verify the lines by going to SBRlines.com and clicking on Matchbook. Everyone of my plays was in range and some were at the worst of the range.
     
    Of all the people who act like they are so intelligent, your post is asinine and more ridiculous because more is expected of a guy who tries to show he is so intelligent.
     
    The intelligence level at Covers continues to diminish!

     

    "I dont check my thread after I post..." - another horseshit lie from F5.

    Glad to see I can still get the best of you.

    15 minutes from the time I post until your usual spew of bullshit.

    Carry on.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    What a shame I missed the regular assh&*es who popped in today. I actually at times give Vancrap some credit as I admit he is more intelligent than most of the jerkoffs, but based upon that, if you are going to shoot your mouth off, show me where one of my lines wasn't available within 20 minutes of posting here on Covers on anyday.

    Here were today's lines within 15 minutes of my post at Matchbook:

    CINCINNATI +110 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (108-111 range)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (113-118 range)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (was 8.5 runs at Matchbook)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (113-119 range)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (139-142 range)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (113-117 range)
     
    You can verify the lines by going to SBRlines.com and clicking on Matchbook. Everyone of my plays was in range and some were at the worst of the range.
     
    Of all the people who act like they are so intelligent, your post is asinine and more ridiculous because more is expected of a guy who tries to show he is so intelligent.
     
    The intelligence level at Covers continues to diminish!

     

    "I dont check my thread after I post..." - another horseshit lie from F5.

    Glad to see I can still get the best of you.

    15 minutes from the time I post until your usual spew of bullshit.

    Carry on.

     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:07 PM ET #60

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    Reply

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:08 PM ET #61

    By the way Vancrap, it took you only 7 minutes to respond to my post....LOSER! Give us some of your picks. I am sure all the sportsbook are shaking with fear!
    Reply
    By the way Vancrap, it took you only 7 minutes to respond to my post....LOSER! Give us some of your picks. I am sure all the sportsbook are shaking with fear!
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:11 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Here were today's lines within 15 minutes of my post at Matchbook:

    CINCINNATI +110 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (108-111 range)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (113-118 range)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (was 8.5 runs at Matchbook)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (113-119 range)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (139-142 range)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (113-117 range)
     
     

     

    with or without commission?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Here were today's lines within 15 minutes of my post at Matchbook:

    CINCINNATI +110 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (108-111 range)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (109-113 range)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (113-118 range)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (was 8.5 runs at Matchbook)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (113-119 range)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (139-142 range)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (113-117 range)
     
     

     

    with or without commission?

     
    DruDowns
    DruDowns
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 8497
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:13 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    Bandwagon!!!!!!!

    Lanastasis has a bandwagon, not you, you are done, a has been, a loser, a fraud, a coin flipping hack.

    203-205, Bandwagon!!!!!!!!! bwahaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    Bandwagon!!!!!!!

    Lanastasis has a bandwagon, not you, you are done, a has been, a loser, a fraud, a coin flipping hack.

    203-205, Bandwagon!!!!!!!!! bwahaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

     

     

     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:14 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

     

    with or without commission?

    Douchebag-

    The commission equals approximately 1-1.5 units a month. I deducted it in April and everyone said not to do it anymore because nobody at Covers does. Great work Sherlock. It is amazing how the same 10 guys are douchebags consistently.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

     

    with or without commission?

    Douchebag-

    The commission equals approximately 1-1.5 units a month. I deducted it in April and everyone said not to do it anymore because nobody at Covers does. Great work Sherlock. It is amazing how the same 10 guys are douchebags consistently.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:14 PM ET #65

    Alright, for some reason I am feeling charitable and will answer your questions of me.
     
    If you bet real money, and any money of size, you know that at 10am on matchbook the amount available at the lines you are stating is MINIMUM.  I mean sometimes like 6 bucks.  And yes, 6 bucks registers at SBR and the other line tracking services.
     
    How do I know this?  Because I bet real money and I cant bet at 10am at MB unless there is some unusual circumstances.  You know this, I know this, and I would think everyone knows this.
     
    Now - add to that that you say you bet at least 4 figures, and there isnt any way on earth you are getting those lines.
     
    Now - add further to that that you conveniently leave out MB commission - and well - you have a lying swindling scumbag - but we already knew that.
     
    I guess your lines are great for anyone who bets 6 dollars and under, but pretty useless to you who bets 1k per unit.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Alright, for some reason I am feeling charitable and will answer your questions of me.
     
    If you bet real money, and any money of size, you know that at 10am on matchbook the amount available at the lines you are stating is MINIMUM.  I mean sometimes like 6 bucks.  And yes, 6 bucks registers at SBR and the other line tracking services.
     
    How do I know this?  Because I bet real money and I cant bet at 10am at MB unless there is some unusual circumstances.  You know this, I know this, and I would think everyone knows this.
     
    Now - add to that that you say you bet at least 4 figures, and there isnt any way on earth you are getting those lines.
     
    Now - add further to that that you conveniently leave out MB commission - and well - you have a lying swindling scumbag - but we already knew that.
     
    I guess your lines are great for anyone who bets 6 dollars and under, but pretty useless to you who bets 1k per unit.
     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:16 PM ET #66

    I logged on a few minutes ago


    Riiiiiiiight, lawyer boi Do you charge your clients for the multiple hours daily you spend here?
    Reply
    I logged on a few minutes ago


    Riiiiiiiight, lawyer boi Do you charge your clients for the multiple hours daily you spend here?
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:19 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Alright, for some reason I am feeling charitable and will answer your questions of me.
     
    If you bet real money, and any money of size, you know that at 10am on matchbook the amount available at the lines you are stating is MINIMUM.  I mean sometimes like 6 bucks.  And yes, 6 bucks registers at SBR and the other line tracking services.
     
    How do I know this?  Because I bet real money and I cant bet at 10am at MB unless there is some unusual circumstances.  You know this, I know this, and I would think everyone knows this.
     
    Now - add to that that you say you bet at least 4 figures, and there isnt any way on earth you are getting those lines.
     
    Now - add further to that that you conveniently leave out MB commission - and well - you have a lying swindling scumbag - but we already knew that.
     
    I guess your lines are great for anyone who bets 6 dollars and under, but pretty useless to you who bets 1k per unit.

    MORE FALSE PROPOGANDA FROM VANZACK.

    I challenge you tomorrow morning at 10:30AM to see how much money is available on games at matchbook.

    You are a lying sack of sh*&!

    To show what a lying sack of sh%$ you are, I am going to take the time to check the money pools at Covers and share them with you tomorrow morning to show what a FRAUD you are.

    You are the king of spewing BULLSH^% without facts!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Alright, for some reason I am feeling charitable and will answer your questions of me.
     
    If you bet real money, and any money of size, you know that at 10am on matchbook the amount available at the lines you are stating is MINIMUM.  I mean sometimes like 6 bucks.  And yes, 6 bucks registers at SBR and the other line tracking services.
     
    How do I know this?  Because I bet real money and I cant bet at 10am at MB unless there is some unusual circumstances.  You know this, I know this, and I would think everyone knows this.
     
    Now - add to that that you say you bet at least 4 figures, and there isnt any way on earth you are getting those lines.
     
    Now - add further to that that you conveniently leave out MB commission - and well - you have a lying swindling scumbag - but we already knew that.
     
    I guess your lines are great for anyone who bets 6 dollars and under, but pretty useless to you who bets 1k per unit.

    MORE FALSE PROPOGANDA FROM VANZACK.

    I challenge you tomorrow morning at 10:30AM to see how much money is available on games at matchbook.

    You are a lying sack of sh*&!

    To show what a lying sack of sh%$ you are, I am going to take the time to check the money pools at Covers and share them with you tomorrow morning to show what a FRAUD you are.

    You are the king of spewing BULLSH^% without facts!

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:19 PM ET #68

    [Quote: Originally Posted by GameHunter]

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    [/Quote

    Just ask Pinny, Matchbook, or Spiro if they like booking my action.

    Oh yeah, wait a minute, the head manager of BetCris / Bookmaker already posted that here at covers a few months ago.  I must be a fraud.  I must have paid him to say that there are very few books who will take my action.

    I will let him know that you will now take my action.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by GameHunter]

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    [/Quote

    Just ask Pinny, Matchbook, or Spiro if they like booking my action.

    Oh yeah, wait a minute, the head manager of BetCris / Bookmaker already posted that here at covers a few months ago.  I must be a fraud.  I must have paid him to say that there are very few books who will take my action.

    I will let him know that you will now take my action.

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:19 PM ET #69

    F5 Unit  =  $5
     
    Reply
    F5 Unit  =  $5
     
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:20 PM ET #70

    Get your popcorn. This could be fun.
     
    Reply
    Get your popcorn. This could be fun.
     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:21 PM ET #71

    I will visit you again in another couple of months.

    It was fun.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I will visit you again in another couple of months.

    It was fun.

     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:23 PM ET #72

    It's over already?
     
    Reply
    It's over already?
     
     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:24 PM ET #73

    Ownage
    Reply
    Ownage
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:25 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    [/Quote

    Just ask Pinny, Matchbook, or Spiro if they like booking my action.

    Oh yeah, wait a minute, the head manager of BetCris / Bookmaker already posted that here at covers a few months ago.  I must be a fraud.  I must have paid him to say that there are very few books who will take my action.

    I will let him know that you will now take my action.

    Vancrap-

    You are a FRAUD. SLould I pull up the thread where you cried like a bitch and quit 7 games into the bowl season ("your bread and butter") because you hit 40% in CFB for the season and lost your shirt. Your response was how you won a ton of money on things you don't post on Covers. True box!

    To add to your fraud, you say I should ask Matchbook if they like booking your action. What a dumbass! Matchbook matches bettor versus bettor and charges a commission. Excellent point moron. I am sure matchbook is shaking in their boots when they don't even book anyone's action. ARE YOU THAT STUPID! DO YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPE?

    You were the worst college football capper this year on Covers to the point that you basically admitted it. I would book your action in a heartbeat!

    You are an ABSOLUTE TOOL!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Don't give yourself credit Vancrap. I logged on a few minutes ago and you are like a fly to sh^%. Same old nonsense from you. I guess after you lost all that money at "your bread and butter" college football, to the point where you whined and quit, there's not much more you can do other than to jump on the bandwagon because it's all you've got. I just wish I could book your action!

     

    [/Quote

    Just ask Pinny, Matchbook, or Spiro if they like booking my action.

    Oh yeah, wait a minute, the head manager of BetCris / Bookmaker already posted that here at covers a few months ago.  I must be a fraud.  I must have paid him to say that there are very few books who will take my action.

    I will let him know that you will now take my action.

    Vancrap-

    You are a FRAUD. SLould I pull up the thread where you cried like a bitch and quit 7 games into the bowl season ("your bread and butter") because you hit 40% in CFB for the season and lost your shirt. Your response was how you won a ton of money on things you don't post on Covers. True box!

    To add to your fraud, you say I should ask Matchbook if they like booking your action. What a dumbass! Matchbook matches bettor versus bettor and charges a commission. Excellent point moron. I am sure matchbook is shaking in their boots when they don't even book anyone's action. ARE YOU THAT STUPID! DO YOU READ WHAT YOU TYPE?

    You were the worst college football capper this year on Covers to the point that you basically admitted it. I would book your action in a heartbeat!

    You are an ABSOLUTE TOOL!

     
     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:27 PM ET #75

    Are you charging this time to your clients as well?
    Reply
    Are you charging this time to your clients as well?
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 345 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
    • MLB Playoffs 5,368
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,357
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,259
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,015

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.