• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    MLB - Wednesday 6/4

    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
    Football_Expert
    vanzack
    GameHunter
    cdl6449
    GWarner27
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2432
    Posts: 167
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:29 PM ET #76

    Game wants to go to war with everyone.

    Bringing a losing record and made up numbers into battle is not recommended.

    Reply

    Game wants to go to war with everyone.

    Bringing a losing record and made up numbers into battle is not recommended.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:34 PM ET #77

    And all this time I thought I was betting against a guy named Match Book.
     
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    And all this time I thought I was betting against a guy named Match Book.
     
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:37 PM ET #78

    I knew a guy once named Fri Pan.

    Not that has any bearing in this thread.

    Reply

    I knew a guy once named Fri Pan.

    Not that has any bearing in this thread.

     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:40 PM ET #79

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

    Reply

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:52 PM ET #80

    Keep dodging the question, scumbag. Who pays for the multiple and many hours a day you're on here?
    Reply
    Keep dodging the question, scumbag. Who pays for the multiple and many hours a day you're on here?
     
    GWarner27
    GWarner27
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 20963
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:53 PM ET #81

    why don't people shut up and post plays? Even posting leans would make sense, but I can't agree with your hatred on this individual (tout or what have you) when you (Vanzack) don't post plays. Don't get me wrong, I don't spend all day in the box so it's quite possible I miss them and you did help me a GREAT amount by teaching me the correct way to flat bet a game, but this seems like the wrong way to go about everything because all that ever happens with Game is the same thing. He has his low post croneys and all the high post haters. I respect him for helping me through i think College b-ball earlier in the year, and continue to do so because i think posting plays is the most important thing for a gambling forum. Maybe i'm just not with it enough because i don't read the box enough, but that's what i got...


    Reply
    why don't people shut up and post plays? Even posting leans would make sense, but I can't agree with your hatred on this individual (tout or what have you) when you (Vanzack) don't post plays. Don't get me wrong, I don't spend all day in the box so it's quite possible I miss them and you did help me a GREAT amount by teaching me the correct way to flat bet a game, but this seems like the wrong way to go about everything because all that ever happens with Game is the same thing. He has his low post croneys and all the high post haters. I respect him for helping me through i think College b-ball earlier in the year, and continue to do so because i think posting plays is the most important thing for a gambling forum. Maybe i'm just not with it enough because i don't read the box enough, but that's what i got...


     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 8:58 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by GWarner27:

    why don't people shut up and post plays? Even posting leans would make sense, but I can't agree with your hatred on this individual (tout or what have you) when you (Vanzack) don't post plays. Don't get me wrong, I don't spend all day in the box so it's quite possible I miss them and you did help me a GREAT amount by teaching me the correct way to flat bet a game, but this seems like the wrong way to go about everything because all that ever happens with Game is the same thing. He has his low post croneys and all the high post haters. I respect him for helping me through i think College b-ball earlier in the year, and continue to do so because i think posting plays is the most important thing for a gambling forum. Maybe i'm just not with it enough because i don't read the box enough, but that's what i got...


    Thanks for the sanity amongst the insanity. I couldn't agree with you more. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone just posted plays and discussed them? Originally, I thought that was what we were all here for. Good luck Gwarner.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GWarner27:

    why don't people shut up and post plays? Even posting leans would make sense, but I can't agree with your hatred on this individual (tout or what have you) when you (Vanzack) don't post plays. Don't get me wrong, I don't spend all day in the box so it's quite possible I miss them and you did help me a GREAT amount by teaching me the correct way to flat bet a game, but this seems like the wrong way to go about everything because all that ever happens with Game is the same thing. He has his low post croneys and all the high post haters. I respect him for helping me through i think College b-ball earlier in the year, and continue to do so because i think posting plays is the most important thing for a gambling forum. Maybe i'm just not with it enough because i don't read the box enough, but that's what i got...


    Thanks for the sanity amongst the insanity. I couldn't agree with you more. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone just posted plays and discussed them? Originally, I thought that was what we were all here for. Good luck Gwarner.

     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:01 PM ET #83

    That's what I thought. Fraud.
    Reply
    That's what I thought. Fraud.
     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:20 PM ET #84

    If we fast forwarded one year, does anyone see Lanastasis in GameHunters spot?

    The pieces are falling into place.
    Reply
    If we fast forwarded one year, does anyone see Lanastasis in GameHunters spot?

    The pieces are falling into place.
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:29 PM ET #85

    andarmac99
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Friends | Playbook

    Captain
    Joined: Apr 2007
    Posts: 5238
    Location:

    quote
    Posted: 6/4/2008 9:20:27 PM
    If we fast forwarded one year, does anyone see Lanastasis in GameHunters spot?
    What? With Lanastasis' nuts pressed against your chin?
    Reply
    andarmac99
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Friends | Playbook

    Captain
    Joined: Apr 2007
    Posts: 5238
    Location:

    quote
    Posted: 6/4/2008 9:20:27 PM
    If we fast forwarded one year, does anyone see Lanastasis in GameHunters spot?
    What? With Lanastasis' nuts pressed against your chin?
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:30 PM ET #86

    GameHunter bets $6 a game.
     
     
    Hell, even FE bets more than that on his small plays.
    Reply
    GameHunter bets $6 a game.
     
     
    Hell, even FE bets more than that on his small plays.
     
    banans
    banans
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 4705
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:32 PM ET #87

    I can't believe how much time and effort some of you spend bashing this guy. Why do you care so much about gamehunter? Just leave the guy alone. I just don't understand why anyone would care this much to spend this much time bashing a anonymous poster on a sports gambling forum.
     
    I read quite a few Pbox threads when I am bored at work and find most pretty funny, but this obsession is really strange.
    Reply
    I can't believe how much time and effort some of you spend bashing this guy. Why do you care so much about gamehunter? Just leave the guy alone. I just don't understand why anyone would care this much to spend this much time bashing a anonymous poster on a sports gambling forum.
     
    I read quite a few Pbox threads when I am bored at work and find most pretty funny, but this obsession is really strange.
     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:35 PM ET #88

    Same reason why someone would go through so much trouble of trying to make everyone believe he's a high-priced lawyer who argues with random men on the internet every single day. And has his own kid's charity too, just ask Mr. Schultz.
    Reply
    Same reason why someone would go through so much trouble of trying to make everyone believe he's a high-priced lawyer who argues with random men on the internet every single day. And has his own kid's charity too, just ask Mr. Schultz.
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:37 PM ET #89

    Fucking with F5 is fun.
     
    I missed it.
     
     
    Reply
    Fucking with F5 is fun.
     
    I missed it.
     
     
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:38 PM ET #90

    $6 a game is available to be bet against when Game plays his games for the day.
     
    Reply
    $6 a game is available to be bet against when Game plays his games for the day.
     
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 9:43 PM ET #91

    You bet more than $1000 a game and have already bet over 400 games in a little over 2 months.
     
    Is that what you are saying?
     
     
    Reply
    You bet more than $1000 a game and have already bet over 400 games in a little over 2 months.
     
    Is that what you are saying?
     
     
     
    WussieMan
    WussieMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 26467
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:00 PM ET #92

    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
     
     
     
     Who are you again????
    Reply
    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
     
     
     
     Who are you again????
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:13 PM ET #93

    F5 - Im not sure your point.
     
    I had a bad college football season last year.  So what?  I have had bad seasons before and will definitely have them again.  Big deal.  If I wouldnt have quit the bowls when I did I would have lost 90% of the ones I didnt bet - are suggesting that I should be a man and not quit but lose lots of dough?
     
    You are a deflector of the subject.  The subject of the discussion here is your lines and recordkeeping - not my college football record - but since you cant defend yourself you try to deflect and attack.
     
    Totally transparant.
     
    Now, get back to your lying and cheating.
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    F5 - Im not sure your point.
     
    I had a bad college football season last year.  So what?  I have had bad seasons before and will definitely have them again.  Big deal.  If I wouldnt have quit the bowls when I did I would have lost 90% of the ones I didnt bet - are suggesting that I should be a man and not quit but lose lots of dough?
     
    You are a deflector of the subject.  The subject of the discussion here is your lines and recordkeeping - not my college football record - but since you cant defend yourself you try to deflect and attack.
     
    Totally transparant.
     
    Now, get back to your lying and cheating.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:16 PM ET #94

    Only about 10 more hours until there is 6 bucks available on each side at MB.
     
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Only about 10 more hours until there is 6 bucks available on each side at MB.
     
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:34 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    F5 - Im not sure your point.
     
    I had a bad college football season last year.  So what?  I have had bad seasons before and will definitely have them again.  Big deal.  If I wouldnt have quit the bowls when I did I would have lost 90% of the ones I didnt bet - are suggesting that I should be a man and not quit but lose lots of dough?
     
    You are a deflector of the subject.  The subject of the discussion here is your lines and recordkeeping - not my college football record - but since you cant defend yourself you try to deflect and attack.
     
    Totally transparant.
     
    Now, get back to your lying and cheating.

    MORE PROPOAGANDA FROM THE WORST CFB HANDICAPPER WHO CLAIMS BOOKS FEAR HIM WHEN HE LOSES TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON WHAT HE POSTS HERE.

    You ask about my recordkeeping yet in your football record, you don't include the juice you lost and you only post your record and don't keep track of the units when you lose 2 unit games. You count all your games equally. You don't include any commissions at MB yet you get on your soap box and call me out for recordkeeping. You are the biggest joke and hypocrite on Covers.

    Who the fu%$ are you to talk about recordkeeping?

    My recordkeeping is 100% accurate. Like I said, an officianado like you can verify lines through SBR. You shoot your mouth off and back nothing up.

    Tomorrow morning when I post my plays, I will also post the pool amounts available at MB to show what a jackass you are. You will be exposed again!

    O-W-N-E-D

    Like what was written above, why waste time hating when you don't even post any games that you are playing?

    Just because you have a few of your whiney friends behind you, trust me. It is clear you are a FRAUD. If you can't find any books to take your action for CFB next season, I will be more than happy to book your sorry ass.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    F5 - Im not sure your point.
     
    I had a bad college football season last year.  So what?  I have had bad seasons before and will definitely have them again.  Big deal.  If I wouldnt have quit the bowls when I did I would have lost 90% of the ones I didnt bet - are suggesting that I should be a man and not quit but lose lots of dough?
     
    You are a deflector of the subject.  The subject of the discussion here is your lines and recordkeeping - not my college football record - but since you cant defend yourself you try to deflect and attack.
     
    Totally transparant.
     
    Now, get back to your lying and cheating.

    MORE PROPOAGANDA FROM THE WORST CFB HANDICAPPER WHO CLAIMS BOOKS FEAR HIM WHEN HE LOSES TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON WHAT HE POSTS HERE.

    You ask about my recordkeeping yet in your football record, you don't include the juice you lost and you only post your record and don't keep track of the units when you lose 2 unit games. You count all your games equally. You don't include any commissions at MB yet you get on your soap box and call me out for recordkeeping. You are the biggest joke and hypocrite on Covers.

    Who the fu%$ are you to talk about recordkeeping?

    My recordkeeping is 100% accurate. Like I said, an officianado like you can verify lines through SBR. You shoot your mouth off and back nothing up.

    Tomorrow morning when I post my plays, I will also post the pool amounts available at MB to show what a jackass you are. You will be exposed again!

    O-W-N-E-D

    Like what was written above, why waste time hating when you don't even post any games that you are playing?

    Just because you have a few of your whiney friends behind you, trust me. It is clear you are a FRAUD. If you can't find any books to take your action for CFB next season, I will be more than happy to book your sorry ass.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:42 PM ET #96

    Im a fraud, I dont really bet, I know nothing about gambling, I had a bad college football season blah blah blah. Do you really think there is a single person here - INCLUDING YOU - that thinks I dont know my shit with gambling?
     
    Thats the best you can do?
     
    If you hurry, you can probably get 3 dollars down on Cole Hammels tomorrow at + money. 
     
    Goodnight F5, it was fun, visit again in a few months.
     
     
     
    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Im a fraud, I dont really bet, I know nothing about gambling, I had a bad college football season blah blah blah. Do you really think there is a single person here - INCLUDING YOU - that thinks I dont know my shit with gambling?
     
    Thats the best you can do?
     
    If you hurry, you can probably get 3 dollars down on Cole Hammels tomorrow at + money. 
     
    Goodnight F5, it was fun, visit again in a few months.
     
     
     
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:45 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Im a fraud, I dont really bet, I know nothing about gambling, I had a bad college football season blah blah blah. Do you really think there is a single person here - INCLUDING YOU - that thinks I dont know my shit with gambling?
     
    Thats the best you can do?
     
    If you hurry, you can probably get 3 dollars down on Cole Hammels tomorrow at + money. 
     
    Goodnight F5, it was fun, visit again in a few months.
     
     
     

    Don't mince words. I never said you don't bet. All you proved this year is you are the worst CFB handicapper on Covers and have the biggest mouth and support nothing you say with facts.

    Have a good night windbag. I am 100% sure you will read my thread tomorrow and I promise you I was show everyone who reads what a fraud you are when the MB pool numbers are up at 10:30.

    F-R-A-U-D!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Im a fraud, I dont really bet, I know nothing about gambling, I had a bad college football season blah blah blah. Do you really think there is a single person here - INCLUDING YOU - that thinks I dont know my shit with gambling?
     
    Thats the best you can do?
     
    If you hurry, you can probably get 3 dollars down on Cole Hammels tomorrow at + money. 
     
    Goodnight F5, it was fun, visit again in a few months.
     
     
     

    Don't mince words. I never said you don't bet. All you proved this year is you are the worst CFB handicapper on Covers and have the biggest mouth and support nothing you say with facts.

    Have a good night windbag. I am 100% sure you will read my thread tomorrow and I promise you I was show everyone who reads what a fraud you are when the MB pool numbers are up at 10:30.

    F-R-A-U-D!

     
    WussieMan
    WussieMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 26467
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:52 PM ET #98

     Vanzak

     Touthunter

    Reply

     Vanzak

     Touthunter

     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:55 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

     Vanzak

    Try spelling his name correctly moron. There are two acceptable spellings.

    Vanzack and Vancrap!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WussieMan:

     Vanzak

    Try spelling his name correctly moron. There are two acceptable spellings.

    Vanzack and Vancrap!

     
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:55 PM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

     

    You are the biggest joke and hypocrite on Covers.

    Just because you have a few of your whiney friends behind you, trust me. It is clear you are a FRAUD. If you can't find any books to take your action for CFB next season, I will be more than happy to book your sorry ass.

    Your time will be limited...  enjoy it while you can.

    I side with vanzack in any fight.  This guy knows more about sportsbetting than you know about pressing the F5 button. 

    GH youre really making yourself look bad now if I were you I would try and save some face and leave.  I told you before you will never win here on covers.  Ever.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

     

    You are the biggest joke and hypocrite on Covers.

    Just because you have a few of your whiney friends behind you, trust me. It is clear you are a FRAUD. If you can't find any books to take your action for CFB next season, I will be more than happy to book your sorry ass.

    Your time will be limited...  enjoy it while you can.

    I side with vanzack in any fight.  This guy knows more about sportsbetting than you know about pressing the F5 button. 

    GH youre really making yourself look bad now if I were you I would try and save some face and leave.  I told you before you will never win here on covers.  Ever.

     

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 456 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,777
    • MLB Playoffs 5,479
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,935
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,995
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.