• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    MLB - Wednesday 6/4

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    GameHunter
    beccom
    Flavers
    surferjohn
    BeautifulDay
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2432
    Posts: 167
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 10:31 AM ET #1

    SEASON RECORD: 203-205, +16.3990 Bedrosians
    YESTERDAY: 3-4, -0.7425 units
     
    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
     
    CINCINNATI +110 (1.75 UNITS)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (1.75 UNITS)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (1.25 UNITS)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (1.25 UNITS)

     
     
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    SEASON RECORD: 203-205, +16.3990 Bedrosians
    YESTERDAY: 3-4, -0.7425 units
     
    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
     
    CINCINNATI +110 (1.75 UNITS)
     
    UNDER CHI/SD 8 RUNS (-110) (1.75 UNITS)
     
    WASHINGTON +112 (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER ARIZ/MILW 9 RUNS (-118) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER COL/LAD 8 RUNS (-105) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    UNDER BALT/MINN 9 RUNS (-115) (1.5 UNITS)
     
    FLORIDA +141 (1.25 UNITS)
     
    SEATTLE +113 (1.25 UNITS)

     
     
     
    beccom
    beccom
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 164
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:04 AM ET #2

    You shouldn't be here and alot of us know it

    Thanks for being my teacher though....I have learned alot from you and it has changed my betting philosophy.

    At least TEXAS won yesterday.  I had already put it in for 2 UNITS (My Max).  I took a lil risk and played the RUNLINE also for the extra units.

    Lets continue the fight today......and as always

    GL TO ALL

    Reply

    You shouldn't be here and alot of us know it

    Thanks for being my teacher though....I have learned alot from you and it has changed my betting philosophy.

    At least TEXAS won yesterday.  I had already put it in for 2 UNITS (My Max).  I took a lil risk and played the RUNLINE also for the extra units.

    Lets continue the fight today......and as always

    GL TO ALL

     
    Flavers
    Flavers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 416
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:04 AM ET #3

    Happy Anniversary, Game.Lets get back on the winning track today.Oh ya and by the way, I loved your posts in drudownsyndrome's thread, he's such a goof.He deserves it, that old sayin..... what comes around goes around.
    Reply
    Happy Anniversary, Game.Lets get back on the winning track today.Oh ya and by the way, I loved your posts in drudownsyndrome's thread, he's such a goof.He deserves it, that old sayin..... what comes around goes around.
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:08 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Flavers:

    Happy Anniversary, Game.Lets get back on the winning track today.Oh ya and by the way, I loved your posts in drudownsyndrome's thread, he's such a goof.He deserves it, that old sayin..... what comes around goes around.

    Ironically, I actually like the Lakers in the series but DD starts threads so rarely, it was the least I could do to thank him for his BS in my threads on a regular basis.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavers:

    Happy Anniversary, Game.Lets get back on the winning track today.Oh ya and by the way, I loved your posts in drudownsyndrome's thread, he's such a goof.He deserves it, that old sayin..... what comes around goes around.

    Ironically, I actually like the Lakers in the series but DD starts threads so rarely, it was the least I could do to thank him for his BS in my threads on a regular basis.

     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:13 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by beccom:

    You shouldn't be here and alot of us know it

    Thanks for being my teacher though....I have learned alot from you and it has changed my betting philosophy.

    At least TEXAS won yesterday.  I had already put it in for 2 UNITS (My Max).  I took a lil risk and played the RUNLINE also for the extra units.

    Lets continue the fight today......and as always

    GL TO ALL

    Thanks for the kind words. Glad I can help but sorry I'm not at the level I was at last year. Been a tough dog and road team season. Only 3 teams have winning records on the road and favorites are hitting at a much higher rate this season. However, a profit is a profit. GL the rest of the way. Hopefully, I will heat up soon! I miss a few guys in the main forum. No Buffetgambler and Sparky 10191 and AFWR19 rarely post and were often helpful. I hear Lanastasis is the man in baseball. I see he's on fire lately. The baseball forum could use some more solid contributors, especially those who provide information.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beccom:

    You shouldn't be here and alot of us know it

    Thanks for being my teacher though....I have learned alot from you and it has changed my betting philosophy.

    At least TEXAS won yesterday.  I had already put it in for 2 UNITS (My Max).  I took a lil risk and played the RUNLINE also for the extra units.

    Lets continue the fight today......and as always

    GL TO ALL

    Thanks for the kind words. Glad I can help but sorry I'm not at the level I was at last year. Been a tough dog and road team season. Only 3 teams have winning records on the road and favorites are hitting at a much higher rate this season. However, a profit is a profit. GL the rest of the way. Hopefully, I will heat up soon! I miss a few guys in the main forum. No Buffetgambler and Sparky 10191 and AFWR19 rarely post and were often helpful. I hear Lanastasis is the man in baseball. I see he's on fire lately. The baseball forum could use some more solid contributors, especially those who provide information.

     
    surferjohn
    surferjohn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2596
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:13 AM ET #6

    Good Job GH
     
    It they really don't like you they might as well bann you..But way to hang in and still contribute!!!
    Reply
    Good Job GH
     
    It they really don't like you they might as well bann you..But way to hang in and still contribute!!!
     
    BeautifulDay
    BeautifulDay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:20 AM ET #7

    Have Anniversary Game. Feeling a big day today......
    Reply
    Have Anniversary Game. Feeling a big day today......
     
    uscmarshallalum
    uscmarshallalum
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 903
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:28 AM ET #8

    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
    Think more optismistic GH!  Could you imagine you became the man even in the pbox?  Could you believe people 'travel' all the way to your threads in the pbox and post?  When you are at a bad/unlucky spot, you see something you won't be able to see if the incident never happens.  I recognized there are people who always leaves you postive words from time to time.  Do you also know posting in the pbox doesn't count towards the performance meter? (well, if someone even cares)  I hope you appreciate your friends here as always.  A postive way to look at this is - you can tell who's your friend, and who is not, more easily.  GL Today!
    Reply
    Happy 4 Month Anniversary to me!
     
    Think more optismistic GH!  Could you imagine you became the man even in the pbox?  Could you believe people 'travel' all the way to your threads in the pbox and post?  When you are at a bad/unlucky spot, you see something you won't be able to see if the incident never happens.  I recognized there are people who always leaves you postive words from time to time.  Do you also know posting in the pbox doesn't count towards the performance meter? (well, if someone even cares)  I hope you appreciate your friends here as always.  A postive way to look at this is - you can tell who's your friend, and who is not, more easily.  GL Today!
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:34 AM ET #9

    Keep burning money in peoples threads. Maybe that will get you out before another four months.
    Reply
    Keep burning money in peoples threads. Maybe that will get you out before another four months.
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:35 AM ET #10

    Thanks USC. I appreciate the good people here. I really don't care about performance meters or the # of posts. It would be nice to be able to aprticpate in discussions in the main forum where I can also provide info and insight but I won't do it here where the jerkoffs are free to disrupt threads. For the most part, I don't often look at my threads after I post anymore but since it's my anniversary, I stuck around a bit today and peeked yesterday.
    Reply
    Thanks USC. I appreciate the good people here. I really don't care about performance meters or the # of posts. It would be nice to be able to aprticpate in discussions in the main forum where I can also provide info and insight but I won't do it here where the jerkoffs are free to disrupt threads. For the most part, I don't often look at my threads after I post anymore but since it's my anniversary, I stuck around a bit today and peeked yesterday.
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:36 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Keep burning money in peoples threads. Maybe that will get you out before another four months.

    I assume you aren't that stupid Drew. The person who started that thread has been the biggest assh&^e on Covers for a long time and habitually masturbates in my threads on a regular basis. Maybe you should take a look at my thread yesterday and see what prompted my action. You seem like a good guy but don't be blind to the big picture!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Keep burning money in peoples threads. Maybe that will get you out before another four months.

    I assume you aren't that stupid Drew. The person who started that thread has been the biggest assh&^e on Covers for a long time and habitually masturbates in my threads on a regular basis. Maybe you should take a look at my thread yesterday and see what prompted my action. You seem like a good guy but don't be blind to the big picture!

     
    big_degenerate
    big_degenerate
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2434
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:40 AM ET #12

    life in the box with no chance for parlole ....
    Reply
    life in the box with no chance for parlole ....
     
    GameHunter
    GameHunter
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 17534
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 11:41 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by big_degenerate:

    life in the box with no chance for parlole ....

    see you in the Nation's thread tomorrow now BD.....thanks

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by big_degenerate:

    life in the box with no chance for parlole ....

    see you in the Nation's thread tomorrow now BD.....thanks

     
    big_degenerate
    big_degenerate
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2434
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 12:03 PM ET #14

     
     
    Reply
     
     
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 12:06 PM ET #15

    Do you realy want to put your picks up in comparison to the Nation?
     
    Reply
    Do you realy want to put your picks up in comparison to the Nation?
     
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 12:07 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    I assume you aren't that stupid Drew. The person who started that thread has been the biggest assh&^e on Covers for a long time and habitually masturbates in my threads on a regular basis. Maybe you should take a look at my thread yesterday and see what prompted my action. You seem like a good guy but don't be blind to the big picture!

    I've read your thread maybe twice since I've been here. Yesterday was one of those times. I had no problem with you until I saw what you did in Dru's thread yesterday. I thought It was classless. Dru is a good dude and a good capper. . I will not continue to harass you cause I have no reson to, except that I thought it was classless to stick to your guns for so long and just react like that. But I'd like to advise you to rethink your "angering the dogs" strategy. I don't see it ending well for you. Good luck to you

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    I assume you aren't that stupid Drew. The person who started that thread has been the biggest assh&^e on Covers for a long time and habitually masturbates in my threads on a regular basis. Maybe you should take a look at my thread yesterday and see what prompted my action. You seem like a good guy but don't be blind to the big picture!

    I've read your thread maybe twice since I've been here. Yesterday was one of those times. I had no problem with you until I saw what you did in Dru's thread yesterday. I thought It was classless. Dru is a good dude and a good capper. . I will not continue to harass you cause I have no reson to, except that I thought it was classless to stick to your guns for so long and just react like that. But I'd like to advise you to rethink your "angering the dogs" strategy. I don't see it ending well for you. Good luck to you

     
    SickyGambler
    SickyGambler
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 12:32 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    I assume you aren't that stupid Drew. The person who started that thread has been the biggest assh&^e on Covers for a long time and habitually masturbates in my threads on a regular basis. Maybe you should take a look at my thread yesterday and see what prompted my action. You seem like a good guy but don't be blind to the big picture!



    Dude your the joke here not DD. The last time I check DD wasn't using fake lines and not posting picks off MB's weak overnight line. You think your such hot shit still living off your one lucky ass run. Take out the line inflation and the 1% commission and your box ass 16 units would be at zero. Your nothing more than a action junkie coin flipper living in a fantasy world. I would take DD heads up against you in baseball for any amount.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    I assume you aren't that stupid Drew. The person who started that thread has been the biggest assh&^e on Covers for a long time and habitually masturbates in my threads on a regular basis. Maybe you should take a look at my thread yesterday and see what prompted my action. You seem like a good guy but don't be blind to the big picture!



    Dude your the joke here not DD. The last time I check DD wasn't using fake lines and not posting picks off MB's weak overnight line. You think your such hot shit still living off your one lucky ass run. Take out the line inflation and the 1% commission and your box ass 16 units would be at zero. Your nothing more than a action junkie coin flipper living in a fantasy world. I would take DD heads up against you in baseball for any amount.
     
    AttitudeEsq
    AttitudeEsq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2114
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 12:46 PM ET #18

    Reply
     
    AttitudeEsq
    AttitudeEsq
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2114
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 12:46 PM ET #19

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
    Reply
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 1:00 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Thanks for the kind words. Glad I can help but sorry I'm not at the level I was at last year. Been a tough dog and road team season. Only 3 teams have winning records on the road and favorites are hitting at a much higher rate this season. However, a profit is a profit. GL the rest of the way. Hopefully, I will heat up soon! I miss a few guys in the main forum. No Buffetgambler and Sparky 10191 and AFWR19 rarely post and were often helpful. I hear Lanastasis is the man in baseball. I see he's on fire lately. The baseball forum could use some more solid contributors, especially those who provide information.

    Wow, that has to be tearing you all up inside.

    Good thing you are in here instead of stuck on page 3 in the main forums.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    Thanks for the kind words. Glad I can help but sorry I'm not at the level I was at last year. Been a tough dog and road team season. Only 3 teams have winning records on the road and favorites are hitting at a much higher rate this season. However, a profit is a profit. GL the rest of the way. Hopefully, I will heat up soon! I miss a few guys in the main forum. No Buffetgambler and Sparky 10191 and AFWR19 rarely post and were often helpful. I hear Lanastasis is the man in baseball. I see he's on fire lately. The baseball forum could use some more solid contributors, especially those who provide information.

    Wow, that has to be tearing you all up inside.

    Good thing you are in here instead of stuck on page 3 in the main forums.

     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 1:07 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by SickyGambler:



    Dude your the joke here not DD. The last time I check DD wasn't using fake lines and not posting picks off MB's weak overnight line. You think your such hot shit still living off your one lucky ass run. Take out the line inflation and the 1% commission and your box ass 16 units would be at zero. Your nothing more than a action junkie coin flipper living in a fantasy world. I would take DD heads up against you in baseball for any amount.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SickyGambler:



    Dude your the joke here not DD. The last time I check DD wasn't using fake lines and not posting picks off MB's weak overnight line. You think your such hot shit still living off your one lucky ass run. Take out the line inflation and the 1% commission and your box ass 16 units would be at zero. Your nothing more than a action junkie coin flipper living in a fantasy world. I would take DD heads up against you in baseball for any amount.



     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 1:13 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by SickyGambler:



    Dude your the joke here not DD. The last time I check DD wasn't using fake lines and not posting picks off MB's weak overnight line. You think your such hot shit still living off your one lucky ass run. Take out the line inflation and the 1% commission and your box ass 16 units would be at zero. Your nothing more than a action junkie coin flipper living in a fantasy world. I would take DD heads up against you in baseball for any amount.

    figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game

    203-205 = 408 games

    408 X .03 = 12.24 units
    408 X .08 = 32.64 units

    using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SickyGambler:



    Dude your the joke here not DD. The last time I check DD wasn't using fake lines and not posting picks off MB's weak overnight line. You think your such hot shit still living off your one lucky ass run. Take out the line inflation and the 1% commission and your box ass 16 units would be at zero. Your nothing more than a action junkie coin flipper living in a fantasy world. I would take DD heads up against you in baseball for any amount.

    figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game

    203-205 = 408 games

    408 X .03 = 12.24 units
    408 X .08 = 32.64 units

    using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units

     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 1:14 PM ET #23

    This reminds me of a film I saw once where the mother and father lions attack a zebra and wound it ...then they allow their cubs to come in to try and finish it off....Makes them think they are tougher than they really are. 
    Reply
    This reminds me of a film I saw once where the mother and father lions attack a zebra and wound it ...then they allow their cubs to come in to try and finish it off....Makes them think they are tougher than they really are. 
     
    banans
    banans
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 4705
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 1:27 PM ET #24

    GL Gamehunter
    Reply
    GL Gamehunter
     
     
    skydragon58
    skydragon58
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 721
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2008 - 1:48 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Keep burning money in peoples threads. Maybe that will get you out before another four months.

    It's always okay when something is done or said to GH but not if he does it. Is that what you are saying mcdrew? Way too much hypocrisy around here.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    Keep burning money in peoples threads. Maybe that will get you out before another four months.

    It's always okay when something is done or said to GH but not if he does it. Is that what you are saying mcdrew? Way too much hypocrisy around here.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
    • MLB Playoffs 5,368
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,357
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,259
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,015

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.