• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    MLB - Wednesday 6/4

    «First Previous 123 ... 567
    superbeets
    andarmac99
    SecondAgain
    Football_Expert
    RickeM
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2432
    Posts: 167
    «First Previous 123 ... 567
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18768
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 12:34 AM ET #151

    That was pretty good
     
    I usually dont give you to many kuddos but I have to say
    Reply
    That was pretty good
     
    I usually dont give you to many kuddos but I have to say
     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 12:35 AM ET #152

    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    People say his numbers are shady.
     
    I have no idea, but the people claiming it are people I respect.
     
    You could call some of them my internet friends.


    FE - At first I thought you were the douche of the century, but I've come to learn that you aren't really that bad and just like to stir the pot and ruffle feathers.

    My point is, just leave the guy alone for a while and let him do his thing and get out of the box. No need to stir this pot anymore. You layed off for a long while, why the cheap shots again? I think you know better and you know it.

    BTW - Who are these people who say his record is shady?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Expert:

    People say his numbers are shady.
     
    I have no idea, but the people claiming it are people I respect.
     
    You could call some of them my internet friends.


    FE - At first I thought you were the douche of the century, but I've come to learn that you aren't really that bad and just like to stir the pot and ruffle feathers.

    My point is, just leave the guy alone for a while and let him do his thing and get out of the box. No need to stir this pot anymore. You layed off for a long while, why the cheap shots again? I think you know better and you know it.

    BTW - Who are these people who say his record is shady?
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 12:37 AM ET #153

    andarmac, most have been leaving him alone. It wasn't until he decided to wander off to the daily Nation thread today and talk shit that then people who have been leaving him alone started up again.
     
     
    Reply
    andarmac, most have been leaving him alone. It wasn't until he decided to wander off to the daily Nation thread today and talk shit that then people who have been leaving him alone started up again.
     
     
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 12:37 AM ET #154

    I probably am the Douche of the Century.
     
    Always go with your first instinct.
    Reply
    I probably am the Douche of the Century.
     
    Always go with your first instinct.
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 12:38 AM ET #155

    Aren't we a little old for a E-clubs?

    "The Nation"?


    Reply
    Aren't we a little old for a E-clubs?

    "The Nation"?


     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 12:50 AM ET #156

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    andarmac, most have been leaving him alone. It wasn't until he decided to wander off to the daily Nation thread today and talk shit that then people who have been leaving him alone started up again.
     
     


    Yes, this is true about not many Nation members posting in his threads and I saw where he went into the Nation thread. Was it a mistake? Considering the circumstances, I'd say yes but he does have a bit of a beef when a couple of the Nation crew are in his thread almost everyday posting garbage and burning money. Yes it should be ignored but even you or I would tire of it after a little while and he's probably fed up of being in here so long.

    I still don't think he should have went into the Nation thread and posted but a couple of the members hijack his thread almost daily with useless crap and he usually ignores them so I can see his point of posting once in the Nation thread, and remember all he did was post his plays. Also consider like I said above that he usually ignores the crap in his threads which the Nation members always tell him to do, yet when he posts one time in the Nation thread, everybody jumps on his nuts. Shouldn't they be practicing what they preach and just ignore him in the Nation thread?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    andarmac, most have been leaving him alone. It wasn't until he decided to wander off to the daily Nation thread today and talk shit that then people who have been leaving him alone started up again.
     
     


    Yes, this is true about not many Nation members posting in his threads and I saw where he went into the Nation thread. Was it a mistake? Considering the circumstances, I'd say yes but he does have a bit of a beef when a couple of the Nation crew are in his thread almost everyday posting garbage and burning money. Yes it should be ignored but even you or I would tire of it after a little while and he's probably fed up of being in here so long.

    I still don't think he should have went into the Nation thread and posted but a couple of the members hijack his thread almost daily with useless crap and he usually ignores them so I can see his point of posting once in the Nation thread, and remember all he did was post his plays. Also consider like I said above that he usually ignores the crap in his threads which the Nation members always tell him to do, yet when he posts one time in the Nation thread, everybody jumps on his nuts. Shouldn't they be practicing what they preach and just ignore him in the Nation thread?
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 1:03 AM ET #157

    firstly, 69 mets is not one of us. Other guys can do what they want. They should give it and be able to take it. He hijacked G8R's thread, who has left him alone, most others in that thread have left him alone. If he has a beef with one of them then go into their thread, not some random thread they are posting in.
     
    Plus, he takes it all way too seriously
    Reply
    firstly, 69 mets is not one of us. Other guys can do what they want. They should give it and be able to take it. He hijacked G8R's thread, who has left him alone, most others in that thread have left him alone. If he has a beef with one of them then go into their thread, not some random thread they are posting in.
     
    Plus, he takes it all way too seriously
     
    G8RB8
    G8RB8
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 30086
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 1:06 AM ET #158

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

     
    Plus, he takes it all way too seriously

    B-I-N-G-O

    Bagel Sandwiches Suck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

     
    Plus, he takes it all way too seriously

    B-I-N-G-O

     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 1:28 AM ET #159

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    firstly, 69 mets is not one of us. Other guys can do what they want. They should give it and be able to take it. He hijacked G8R's thread, who has left him alone, most others in that thread have left him alone. If he has a beef with one of them then go into their thread, not some random thread they are posting in.
     
    Plus, he takes it all way too seriously


    Agreed he takes it too seriously but I still think he should have been ignored in the Nation thread instead of ripped apart again. That may have been taking it too seriously as well by some of the members as some of the people that ripped him are the same ones constantly saying he should ignore the bashes, while they couldn't ignore just one post from him.

    I'm not up to snuff on the Nation members and not sure if 69 is a member or not, but I gather he isn't from what you say, but it still doesn't excuse the fact that DruDowns and CDL are constantly in there posting just pure crap. I read in another thread tonight that CDL was 31. If this guy is actually 31, then I really don't know what to say........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    firstly, 69 mets is not one of us. Other guys can do what they want. They should give it and be able to take it. He hijacked G8R's thread, who has left him alone, most others in that thread have left him alone. If he has a beef with one of them then go into their thread, not some random thread they are posting in.
     
    Plus, he takes it all way too seriously


    Agreed he takes it too seriously but I still think he should have been ignored in the Nation thread instead of ripped apart again. That may have been taking it too seriously as well by some of the members as some of the people that ripped him are the same ones constantly saying he should ignore the bashes, while they couldn't ignore just one post from him.

    I'm not up to snuff on the Nation members and not sure if 69 is a member or not, but I gather he isn't from what you say, but it still doesn't excuse the fact that DruDowns and CDL are constantly in there posting just pure crap. I read in another thread tonight that CDL was 31. If this guy is actually 31, then I really don't know what to say........
     
    cdl6449
    cdl6449
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 7053
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 1:43 AM ET #160

    Hey fuckface, I've posted no more than twice in his threads in the past 2 weeks. Look it up, or shut the fuck up. I'm sick of reading your whining, sniveling long-winded drivel. I hope you're not as big a box in real life as you come across in here.

    And yeah, I'm 31, what's your fucking point?
    Reply
    Hey fuckface, I've posted no more than twice in his threads in the past 2 weeks. Look it up, or shut the fuck up. I'm sick of reading your whining, sniveling long-winded drivel. I hope you're not as big a box in real life as you come across in here.

    And yeah, I'm 31, what's your fucking point?
     
    Football_Expert
    Football_Expert
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 23229
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 1:50 AM ET #161

    And I've been siding with him all season so they'd ship his phony ass back to the mains. I didn't say anything to him negative for months.
     
    Then he called me out.
     
    Then he decided to be SuperBitch and go in the Nation thread.
     
    Nobody wants him here.
     
    Fuck him.
    Reply
    And I've been siding with him all season so they'd ship his phony ass back to the mains. I didn't say anything to him negative for months.
     
    Then he called me out.
     
    Then he decided to be SuperBitch and go in the Nation thread.
     
    Nobody wants him here.
     
    Fuck him.
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 2:45 AM ET #162

    Quote Originally Posted by cdl6449:

    Hey fuckface, I've posted no more than twice in his threads in the past 2 weeks. Look it up, or shut the fuck up. I'm sick of reading your whining, sniveling long-winded drivel. I hope you're not as big a box in real life as you come across in here.

    And yeah, I'm 31, what's your fucking point?


    Now now tough guy take it easy. This is the internet. If it angers you that much perhaps you should see a therapist. There is no need for all of this foul language.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cdl6449:

    Hey fuckface, I've posted no more than twice in his threads in the past 2 weeks. Look it up, or shut the fuck up. I'm sick of reading your whining, sniveling long-winded drivel. I hope you're not as big a box in real life as you come across in here.

    And yeah, I'm 31, what's your fucking point?


    Now now tough guy take it easy. This is the internet. If it angers you that much perhaps you should see a therapist. There is no need for all of this foul language.


     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 2:53 AM ET #163

    Reply
     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 5:58 AM ET #164

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

    How is it you have access to 6 month old threads, but, you can't come up with an email you sent out......

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

    How is it you have access to 6 month old threads, but, you can't come up with an email you sent out......

     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 7:50 PM ET #165

    69_Amazin_Mets
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook

    All-Star
    Joined: Mar 2007
    Posts: 11133
    Location: Maryland

    quote
    Posted: 6/5/2008 5:58:25 AM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

    How is it you have access to 6 month old threads, but, you can't come up with an email you sent out......

     

     

    Reply
    69_Amazin_Mets
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook

    All-Star
    Joined: Mar 2007
    Posts: 11133
    Location: Maryland

    quote
    Posted: 6/5/2008 5:58:25 AM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

    How is it you have access to 6 month old threads, but, you can't come up with an email you sent out......

     

     

     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2008 - 7:50 PM ET #166

    69_Amazin_Mets
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook

    All-Star
    Joined: Mar 2007
    Posts: 11133
    Location: Maryland

    quote
    Posted: 6/5/2008 5:58:25 AM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

    How is it you have access to 6 month old threads, but, you can't come up with an email you sent out......

     

     

    Reply
    69_Amazin_Mets
    League Contests | Survivor | Pools | Race
    View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook

    All-Star
    Joined: Mar 2007
    Posts: 11133
    Location: Maryland

    quote
    Posted: 6/5/2008 5:58:25 AM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    O-W-N-E-D

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=807071

    Should I pull your regular season CFB thread where you were soemthing like 61-79?

    I think your overall record was around 62-86.

    I am sure the sportsbook will be hiding from you this upcoming football season.

    How is it you have access to 6 month old threads, but, you can't come up with an email you sent out......

     

     

     
     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Jun. 6, 2008 - 4:21 PM ET #167

    Reply
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 567

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
    • MLB Playoffs 5,365
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,355
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,227
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Week 5 Money 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.