MLB - Wednesday 6/4
It's always okay when something is done or said to GH but not if he does it. Is that what you are saying mcdrew? Way too much hypocrisy around here.
Hipocracy
The difference is those guy are NOT trying to get out of the Box. They are not in covers Rehab. ![]()
It's always okay when something is done or said to GH but not if he does it. Is that what you are saying mcdrew? Way too much hypocrisy around here.
Hipocracy
The difference is those guy are NOT trying to get out of the Box. They are not in covers Rehab. ![]()
I've been posting my picks for well over a year and have won in every sport, unlike your hero and his one winning baseball season. Must be hard to see with GH's nutsack teabagging you in the eyes.
And your boy decided to fuck with us this morning breaking a truce that was mutually agreed upon. Get your facts straight junior.
I've been posting my picks for well over a year and have won in every sport, unlike your hero and his one winning baseball season. Must be hard to see with GH's nutsack teabagging you in the eyes.
And your boy decided to fuck with us this morning breaking a truce that was mutually agreed upon. Get your facts straight junior.
figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game
203-205 = 408 games
408 X .03 = 12.24 units
408 X .08 = 32.64 units
using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units
I bet with a local (call me old school), and I am up about 1100 (I bet 100 a unit, which I actually split with a friend) betting Game's plays this year. I don't care if his lines are a little better then what I get. I am still winning and I still won a ton last year. The object of the game is to make money and he has done great for me so far in that category. I don't give a shit if he only makes me 2 grand for the whole year. It is 2 grand more then I had when I started the baseball season. All I have to do is log on here once a day, get his plays, and call them in. Takes me 5 minutes a day usually. Trouble is, lately I find the P-box addicting. Lots of interesting characters in here, so I have been sucked in a lot lately reading some random threads.
Love you Dru. I know you will be in here at some point. Just wanted to say hi.
figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game
203-205 = 408 games
408 X .03 = 12.24 units
408 X .08 = 32.64 units
using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units
I bet with a local (call me old school), and I am up about 1100 (I bet 100 a unit, which I actually split with a friend) betting Game's plays this year. I don't care if his lines are a little better then what I get. I am still winning and I still won a ton last year. The object of the game is to make money and he has done great for me so far in that category. I don't give a shit if he only makes me 2 grand for the whole year. It is 2 grand more then I had when I started the baseball season. All I have to do is log on here once a day, get his plays, and call them in. Takes me 5 minutes a day usually. Trouble is, lately I find the P-box addicting. Lots of interesting characters in here, so I have been sucked in a lot lately reading some random threads.
Love you Dru. I know you will be in here at some point. Just wanted to say hi.
figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game
203-205 = 408 games
408 X .03 = 12.24 units
408 X .08 = 32.64 units
using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units
LOL you have no clue about betting, what an ass you are...
Can't you get that you don't pay the additional juice when he plays dogs and they lose or when he picks faves and they win??
So you should pay additional juice around 50% of GH plays...
Come on man, instead of masturbating about GH take some time to learn some math..
figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game
203-205 = 408 games
408 X .03 = 12.24 units
408 X .08 = 32.64 units
using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units
LOL you have no clue about betting, what an ass you are...
Can't you get that you don't pay the additional juice when he plays dogs and they lose or when he picks faves and they win??
So you should pay additional juice around 50% of GH plays...
Come on man, instead of masturbating about GH take some time to learn some math..
WHAT UP GAME. I USED TO POST As SMELLBOX. ONLY MY SECOND POST SINCE BASEBALL SEASON STARTED. WENT 5-1 YESTERDAY AND HOPE TO CONTINUE IT TODAY. I GOT THE TWINS, CINCY, CUBS, SANFRAN OVER, HOUSTON, AND BOSTONS RUN LINE. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE PLAYS
WHAT UP GAME. I USED TO POST As SMELLBOX. ONLY MY SECOND POST SINCE BASEBALL SEASON STARTED. WENT 5-1 YESTERDAY AND HOPE TO CONTINUE IT TODAY. I GOT THE TWINS, CINCY, CUBS, SANFRAN OVER, HOUSTON, AND BOSTONS RUN LINE. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE PLAYS
| THESHOW2414 | View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7
Location:
|
Posted: 6/4/2008 1:53:16 PM yo GH forget these haters...you keep doing your thing...we support you |
| THESHOW2414 | View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7
Location:
|
Posted: 6/4/2008 1:53:16 PM yo GH forget these haters...you keep doing your thing...we support you |
figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game
203-205 = 408 games
408 X .03 = 12.24 units
408 X .08 = 32.64 units
using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units
Should read 2.2 units ![]()
figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game
203-205 = 408 games
408 X .03 = 12.24 units
408 X .08 = 32.64 units
using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units
Should read 2.2 units ![]()
| JasMont | View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 89
Location: |
|
| 69_Amazin_Mets | View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
|
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 11111
Location: Maryland |
Posted: 6/5/2008 4:13:49 AM QUOTE Originally Posted by SickyGambler: figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game 203-205 = 408 games 408 X .03 = 12.24 units using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units |
You forgot to factor in the commission at Matchbook which he never factors into his posted lines
| 69_Amazin_Mets | View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
|
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 11111
Location: Maryland |
Posted: 6/5/2008 4:13:49 AM QUOTE Originally Posted by SickyGambler: figure he shaves between .03 and .08 cents a game 203-205 = 408 games 408 X .03 = 12.24 units using realistic lines, F5 would be down about 22 units |
You forgot to factor in the commission at Matchbook which he never factors into his posted lines
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,672
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
- MLB Playoffs 5,368
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,357
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,259
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,015
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
