• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Matrixx only has 88k in wagers not counting juice going

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    Seahawk97
    SecondAgain
    coverditty
    hoopsstar22
    empire13
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1029
    Posts: 132
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    Seahawk97
    Seahawk97
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4997
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:10 AM ET #101

    I don't post plays on public forums.



    STILL  




    Reply
    I don't post plays on public forums.



    STILL  




     
    Seahawk97
    Seahawk97
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4997
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:13 AM ET #102

             I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists,



    Reply
             I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists,



     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:14 AM ET #103

    Correct shithead. I don't need my ego boosted my nameless dickheads nor do I need the grief from those same dickheads.


    Reply
    Correct shithead. I don't need my ego boosted my nameless dickheads nor do I need the grief from those same dickheads.


     
    Seahawk97
    Seahawk97
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4997
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:16 AM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    I don't post plays on public forums. I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists, and I had a winning record. Many people here read them, and some even saw i had over 100 units in play in one night in the golf (for >25 units profit).

    I don't have to prove jackshit to anybody. I know how well I do, the only other person that is aware of my profit is my girlfriend. Faceless people on an internet forum are not high on the list of people who I have to impress




    POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!


    And the fact that he has over 7600 posts on a public forum just takes the cake.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    I don't post plays on public forums. I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists, and I had a winning record. Many people here read them, and some even saw i had over 100 units in play in one night in the golf (for >25 units profit).

    I don't have to prove jackshit to anybody. I know how well I do, the only other person that is aware of my profit is my girlfriend. Faceless people on an internet forum are not high on the list of people who I have to impress




    POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!


    And the fact that he has over 7600 posts on a public forum just takes the cake.



     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:17 AM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:

             I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists,





    That is correct. I posted plays in a part of Covers in a forum frequented by the guys i know. A number of guys here can verify that, including mods
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:

             I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists,





    That is correct. I posted plays in a part of Covers in a forum frequented by the guys i know. A number of guys here can verify that, including mods
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:19 AM ET #106

    seahawks tring to bash me

    even assloper did a better job then you.
    Reply
    seahawks tring to bash me

    even assloper did a better job then you.
     
    coverditty
    coverditty
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3431
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:20 AM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:




    GO FUCK YOURSELF!!


    How's that?

    Hmmmm...Seahawk I haven't met you on here yet....

     

    you mut be the one guy in PBox thats not funny

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:




    GO FUCK YOURSELF!!


    How's that?

    Hmmmm...Seahawk I haven't met you on here yet....

     

    you mut be the one guy in PBox thats not funny

     
    hoopsstar22
    hoopsstar22
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 12315
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:20 AM ET #108

    Go ahead Seahawk...

    Ask CT when forum #78 was deleted.

    It was about a month ago.

    That's where there was a pretty significant amount of information going on before fish head got in there and fucked things up.
    Reply
    Go ahead Seahawk...

    Ask CT when forum #78 was deleted.

    It was about a month ago.

    That's where there was a pretty significant amount of information going on before fish head got in there and fucked things up.
     
    Seahawk97
    Seahawk97
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4997
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:21 AM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:



    That is correct. I posted plays in a part of Covers in a forum frequented by the guys i know. A number of guys here can verify that, including mods



    Wish I had the password to the secret underground club that used to exist on Covers but doesn't anymore. I'll contact Congress and see if we can get a public hearing and evaluate the evidence of such said secret forum.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:



    That is correct. I posted plays in a part of Covers in a forum frequented by the guys i know. A number of guys here can verify that, including mods



    Wish I had the password to the secret underground club that used to exist on Covers but doesn't anymore. I'll contact Congress and see if we can get a public hearing and evaluate the evidence of such said secret forum.




     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:23 AM ET #110

    well hoopstar just confirmed it.

    That not good enough? Try KOAJ, webba or WSC.

    Go on big mouth
    Reply
    well hoopstar just confirmed it.

    That not good enough? Try KOAJ, webba or WSC.

    Go on big mouth
     
    empire13
    empire13
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 10426
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:24 AM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:

             I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists,



    He did.

     

    And I guess you feel left out? Is it because you have a 2002 join date and was'nt invited to the party?

    Seriously... you should back off.

     

    You have no idea what you are "laughing" about.

     

     

    Funny thing is, you've been here for 6 years and I have no idea who you are or what purpose you serve? So I guess we could all laugh at you too...

     

     

    Go back to the "main" forums seahawk.....

     

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:

             I posted plays on a part of Covers that no longer exists,



    He did.

     

    And I guess you feel left out? Is it because you have a 2002 join date and was'nt invited to the party?

    Seriously... you should back off.

     

    You have no idea what you are "laughing" about.

     

     

    Funny thing is, you've been here for 6 years and I have no idea who you are or what purpose you serve? So I guess we could all laugh at you too...

     

     

    Go back to the "main" forums seahawk.....

     

     

     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23744
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:24 AM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    cd329

     

    here's to ownership of your new title

     

    Noneed, you should change your name to "DADDYS LITTLE SILVER SPOON"

    Its become very clear now.  I would bet that you dont even go to work at daddys dealership and that he just gives you an allowance every week to keep your stupid ass away from the place. probably pays for all your weekly gambling losses.  9500 posts in one year, you got some life there pal, lmfaooooooooooooooo.  Dont worry kid some day daddy will let you come by the shop and take out the trash for the real workers

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    cd329

     

    here's to ownership of your new title

     

    Noneed, you should change your name to "DADDYS LITTLE SILVER SPOON"

    Its become very clear now.  I would bet that you dont even go to work at daddys dealership and that he just gives you an allowance every week to keep your stupid ass away from the place. probably pays for all your weekly gambling losses.  9500 posts in one year, you got some life there pal, lmfaooooooooooooooo.  Dont worry kid some day daddy will let you come by the shop and take out the trash for the real workers

     
    Seahawk97
    Seahawk97
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4997
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:24 AM ET #113

    I don't post plays on public forums.


    First question from Senator Waxman: Was Forum # 78 a public or private forum??


    Reply
    I don't post plays on public forums.


    First question from Senator Waxman: Was Forum # 78 a public or private forum??


     
    Seahawk97
    Seahawk97
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 4997
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:27 AM ET #114

    Funny thing is, you've been here for 6 years and I have no idea who you are or what purpose you serve? So I guess we could all laugh at you too...



    I will gladly take that as a compliment. I don't make this my life and I don't need an ego boost by imaginary friends.



     

    Reply

    Funny thing is, you've been here for 6 years and I have no idea who you are or what purpose you serve? So I guess we could all laugh at you too...



    I will gladly take that as a compliment. I don't make this my life and I don't need an ego boost by imaginary friends.



     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23744
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:28 AM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:




    Wish I had the password to the secret underground club that used to exist on Covers but doesn't anymore. I'll contact Congress and see if we can get a public hearing and evaluate the evidence of such said secret forum.




     

    Seahawk, make sure you have your decoder ring on, lolllllllllllll.  Isnt it amazing how all the guys who always say they are winning so much cash are always the guys who arent posting plays?  These are all the same guys who bang supermodels daily and leave thousand dollar tips at restaurants.  Seahawk, dont waste your time with these clowns

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk97:




    Wish I had the password to the secret underground club that used to exist on Covers but doesn't anymore. I'll contact Congress and see if we can get a public hearing and evaluate the evidence of such said secret forum.




     

    Seahawk, make sure you have your decoder ring on, lolllllllllllll.  Isnt it amazing how all the guys who always say they are winning so much cash are always the guys who arent posting plays?  These are all the same guys who bang supermodels daily and leave thousand dollar tips at restaurants.  Seahawk, dont waste your time with these clowns

     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:29 AM ET #116

    Just like his previous visits, seahawks is getting embarrased by the box again
    Reply
    Just like his previous visits, seahawks is getting embarrased by the box again
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23744
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:36 AM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    Just like his previous visits, seahawks is getting embarrased by the box again

     

    Secondagain, you sure do spend alot of time hanging out in the box for a bigtime winning gambler.  I would have never thought a winner like yourself would spend so much time here. I guess its tough to spend monoply money at the clubs.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondAgain:

    Just like his previous visits, seahawks is getting embarrased by the box again

     

    Secondagain, you sure do spend alot of time hanging out in the box for a bigtime winning gambler.  I would have never thought a winner like yourself would spend so much time here. I guess its tough to spend monoply money at the clubs.

     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 1:40 AM ET #118

    I'm sitting here watching a football game I have a bet on, while having some fun bets on the horses. I'm too old for clubs, plus the clubs aren't open at 4.30 in the afternoon.

    Happy now?
    Reply
    I'm sitting here watching a football game I have a bet on, while having some fun bets on the horses. I'm too old for clubs, plus the clubs aren't open at 4.30 in the afternoon.

    Happy now?
     
    butgers
    butgers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6094
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 2:01 AM ET #119

    yea, so um, who cares... there are many ways to look at wagering and to say any one way is the proper way is stupid.
     
    anyway, the cheesy gordita crunch is back for a limited time!
    Reply
    yea, so um, who cares... there are many ways to look at wagering and to say any one way is the proper way is stupid.
     
    anyway, the cheesy gordita crunch is back for a limited time!
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 2:05 AM ET #120

    correct butgers, as I stated there are many different ways to skin a cat
    Reply
    correct butgers, as I stated there are many different ways to skin a cat
     
    butgers
    butgers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6094
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 3:01 AM ET #121

     
    the crunchwrap supreme is fantastic
    Reply
     
    the crunchwrap supreme is fantastic
     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29191
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 3:47 AM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

     

    Noneed, you should change your name to "DADDYS LITTLE SILVER SPOON"

    Its become very clear now.  I would bet that you dont even go to work at daddys dealership and that he just gives you an allowance every week to keep your stupid ass away from the place. probably pays for all your weekly gambling losses.  9500 posts in one year, you got some life there pal, lmfaooooooooooooooo.  Dont worry kid some day daddy will let you come by the shop and take out the trash for the real workers

    i will give you +1000 odds on that.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

     

    Noneed, you should change your name to "DADDYS LITTLE SILVER SPOON"

    Its become very clear now.  I would bet that you dont even go to work at daddys dealership and that he just gives you an allowance every week to keep your stupid ass away from the place. probably pays for all your weekly gambling losses.  9500 posts in one year, you got some life there pal, lmfaooooooooooooooo.  Dont worry kid some day daddy will let you come by the shop and take out the trash for the real workers

    i will give you +1000 odds on that.

     
    kevk87
    kevk87
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 742
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 6:16 AM ET #123

    I have a question about the Kelly Criterion, how do you calculate the probability of the team winning when there are  many variables to a game (is it always 50/50)?  Here's a site that talks about the flaws of kelly crierion, but I'm just posting this site to get some feedback from the people using this system.
    Reply
    I have a question about the Kelly Criterion, how do you calculate the probability of the team winning when there are  many variables to a game (is it always 50/50)?  Here's a site that talks about the flaws of kelly crierion, but I'm just posting this site to get some feedback from the people using this system.
     
    PocketJacks
    PocketJacks
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 14316
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 6:41 AM ET #124

    I am confused, how much should I lay on the NCAA Final Four tonight?
     
     
    Reply
    I am confused, how much should I lay on the NCAA Final Four tonight?
     
     
     
     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2008 - 7:00 AM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by kevk87:

    I have a question about the Kelly Criterion, how do you calculate the probability of the team winning when there are  many variables to a game (is it always 50/50)?  Here's a site that talks about the flaws of kelly crierion, but I'm just posting this site to get some feedback from the people using this system.


    Firstly, determining the probability is subjective.

    Secondly, the article you linked to is a crock of shit (no offence). Dusty maths means nothing, there is a reason he asks you to reshuffle after 60 turns and not the complete 2 decks. Tha was written by a guy selling a book and his services.

    I will take the opinion of Nobel winning mathematicians thank you

    This is not shady maths
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kevk87:

    I have a question about the Kelly Criterion, how do you calculate the probability of the team winning when there are  many variables to a game (is it always 50/50)?  Here's a site that talks about the flaws of kelly crierion, but I'm just posting this site to get some feedback from the people using this system.


    Firstly, determining the probability is subjective.

    Secondly, the article you linked to is a crock of shit (no offence). Dusty maths means nothing, there is a reason he asks you to reshuffle after 60 turns and not the complete 2 decks. Tha was written by a guy selling a book and his services.

    I will take the opinion of Nobel winning mathematicians thank you

    This is not shady maths
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,688
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,385
    • PART DEUX 252
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,518
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,510
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,834
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,689

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.