Matrixx only has 88k in wagers not counting juice going
That is the dumbest thing you've ever posted...and that says a lot.
Cite a source dick.
That is the dumbest thing you've ever posted...and that says a lot.
Cite a source dick.
Also, my unit is $200 USD...how come I can get better lines on my totals than Maxtix does who is wagering six dimes?
Also, my unit is $200 USD...how come I can get better lines on my totals than Maxtix does who is wagering six dimes?
What about 1% of my bankroll per wager on a college basketball Saturday when there are like 130 games. I can't play more than 10?
You're such a joke. Crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. Matrixx is a joke for a lot of reasons, but not for having "over 10% of his bankroll in play".
Dipshit.
What about 1% of my bankroll per wager on a college basketball Saturday when there are like 130 games. I can't play more than 10?
You're such a joke. Crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. Matrixx is a joke for a lot of reasons, but not for having "over 10% of his bankroll in play".
Dipshit.
So if I want to wager 2% of my bankroll per play on a college football Saturday, I can't have more than five plays?
What about 1% of my bankroll per wager on a college basketball Saturday when there are like 130 games. I can't play more than 10?
You're such a joke. Crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. Matrixx is a joke for a lot of reasons, but not for having "over 10% of his bankroll in play".
Dipshit.
Gam, you are such a fuckin idiot, you should quit gambling. Any long term winning gambler will tell you that you need to protect your bankroll and not put it all into play on any given day. This way if you should have a bad day, you still have bankroll left to bet with. The reason almost all bettors lose is because of poor money management {myself included}.
Your 2 posts show just how fuckin retarded you are with no gambling knowledge at all.
Honestly i cant wait until some more posters come into this thread and read your posts, cause am sure they are gonna bust a nut like i have.
Hey dumb shit if you want to bet more plays, you reduce your wagers to spread your risk out, you dont risk your whole bankroll. One bad day and your wiped out. So if matrixxs bankroll is lets say 100k{which it isnt} then its okay for him to have the whole thing in play, lmfaoooooooooooooooo
Gam you need to crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. Your posts could be some of the worst i have ever seen on covers.
So if I want to wager 2% of my bankroll per play on a college football Saturday, I can't have more than five plays?
What about 1% of my bankroll per wager on a college basketball Saturday when there are like 130 games. I can't play more than 10?
You're such a joke. Crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. Matrixx is a joke for a lot of reasons, but not for having "over 10% of his bankroll in play".
Dipshit.
Gam, you are such a fuckin idiot, you should quit gambling. Any long term winning gambler will tell you that you need to protect your bankroll and not put it all into play on any given day. This way if you should have a bad day, you still have bankroll left to bet with. The reason almost all bettors lose is because of poor money management {myself included}.
Your 2 posts show just how fuckin retarded you are with no gambling knowledge at all.
Honestly i cant wait until some more posters come into this thread and read your posts, cause am sure they are gonna bust a nut like i have.
Hey dumb shit if you want to bet more plays, you reduce your wagers to spread your risk out, you dont risk your whole bankroll. One bad day and your wiped out. So if matrixxs bankroll is lets say 100k{which it isnt} then its okay for him to have the whole thing in play, lmfaoooooooooooooooo
Gam you need to crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. Your posts could be some of the worst i have ever seen on covers.
I'll alert consistent winning gamblers like vanzack and stuckey though that they should stop at three plays in football and basketball respectively so as not to break the "cd329" rules of losing at gambling.
I'll alert consistent winning gamblers like vanzack and stuckey though that they should stop at three plays in football and basketball respectively so as not to break the "cd329" rules of losing at gambling.
And I use excellent money management
And I use excellent money management
I hope everyone comes in here and reads your garbage. For now, I am done with you.
I'll alert consistent winning gamblers like vanzack and stuckey though that they should stop at three plays in football and basketball respectively so as not to break the "cd329" rules of losing at gambling.
I cant wait until Vanzack reads your stupidity. If you think Vnazack puts his whole bankroll into play, you havent ever read any of his posts. Now please go away you friggin trouble maker.
For the record protecting your bankroll is not my rules, maybe you should actually do some reading and research on money management, you want actually learn something.
I hope everyone comes in here and reads your garbage. For now, I am done with you.
I'll alert consistent winning gamblers like vanzack and stuckey though that they should stop at three plays in football and basketball respectively so as not to break the "cd329" rules of losing at gambling.
I cant wait until Vanzack reads your stupidity. If you think Vnazack puts his whole bankroll into play, you havent ever read any of his posts. Now please go away you friggin trouble maker.
For the record protecting your bankroll is not my rules, maybe you should actually do some reading and research on money management, you want actually learn something.
You assume that there are two possibilities. The cd329 retard assumption that no more than 10% of one's bankroll should be in play, and the opposite in your illogical world would be 100% of one's bankroll.
I am refuting that 10% is a cap on bankroll being in play in one day. Nothing more. This isn't a choose A) or B) scenario moron.
Go take a formal logic class or attain the logical reasoning capabilities of a 14 year-old and then we can continue this discussion.
You assume that there are two possibilities. The cd329 retard assumption that no more than 10% of one's bankroll should be in play, and the opposite in your illogical world would be 100% of one's bankroll.
I am refuting that 10% is a cap on bankroll being in play in one day. Nothing more. This isn't a choose A) or B) scenario moron.
Go take a formal logic class or attain the logical reasoning capabilities of a 14 year-old and then we can continue this discussion.
I theoretically have more then 100% of my bankroll in play at one time, especially high volume days live the first week of a tennis grand slam, bases and golf, plus a few bets in some over sports.
And I use excellent money management
lmfaoooooooo its all the bettors like you who keep the books rich. All it takes is a really bad and your cleaned out, then again all you guys live in mansions on the beach, drive lamborghini's, bang super models and have millions in your bank accounts, so if do lose your gambling bankroll, you just go put more in. I forgot how stupid of me.
I theoretically have more then 100% of my bankroll in play at one time, especially high volume days live the first week of a tennis grand slam, bases and golf, plus a few bets in some over sports.
And I use excellent money management
lmfaoooooooo its all the bettors like you who keep the books rich. All it takes is a really bad and your cleaned out, then again all you guys live in mansions on the beach, drive lamborghini's, bang super models and have millions in your bank accounts, so if do lose your gambling bankroll, you just go put more in. I forgot how stupid of me.
You excel at logic don't you?
You assume that there are two possibilities. The cd329 retard assumption that no more than 10% of one's bankroll should be in play, and the opposite in your illogical world would be 100% of one's bankroll.
I am refuting that 10% is a cap on bankroll being in play in one day. Nothing more. This isn't a choose A) or B) scenario moron.
Go take a formal logic class or attain the logical reasoning capabilities of a 14 year-old and then we can continue this discussion.
you see how fuckin stupid you are. You can put 100 percent of your bankroll into play everyday, hell my stupid ass does it myself but that doesnt mean its the correct way to gamble. Its the gamblers who use their bankrolls wisely and grow them slowly who are the successful bettors, not the guys like us who risk it all every night.
My first post was about the size of matrixxs bullshit bets and why guys need to post these make believe numbers. Theres a big difference in putting your whole thousand dollar bankroll into play compared to putting your whole 100k bankroll into play every night. Thats bascially my point.
Heres the bottomline, matrixx isnt betting 88k tonight and thats a fact. If you believe that your retarded.
You excel at logic don't you?
You assume that there are two possibilities. The cd329 retard assumption that no more than 10% of one's bankroll should be in play, and the opposite in your illogical world would be 100% of one's bankroll.
I am refuting that 10% is a cap on bankroll being in play in one day. Nothing more. This isn't a choose A) or B) scenario moron.
Go take a formal logic class or attain the logical reasoning capabilities of a 14 year-old and then we can continue this discussion.
you see how fuckin stupid you are. You can put 100 percent of your bankroll into play everyday, hell my stupid ass does it myself but that doesnt mean its the correct way to gamble. Its the gamblers who use their bankrolls wisely and grow them slowly who are the successful bettors, not the guys like us who risk it all every night.
My first post was about the size of matrixxs bullshit bets and why guys need to post these make believe numbers. Theres a big difference in putting your whole thousand dollar bankroll into play compared to putting your whole 100k bankroll into play every night. Thats bascially my point.
Heres the bottomline, matrixx isnt betting 88k tonight and thats a fact. If you believe that your retarded.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,688
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,384
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,518
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,510
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,834
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,688
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
