I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol
Good grief...as if one person out there believes you...and people on these forums always post lines that are a .5 point less than what they actually got...crawl back under your rock
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:
I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol
Good grief...as if one person out there believes you...and people on these forums always post lines that are a .5 point less than what they actually got...crawl back under your rock
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol Good grief...as if one person out there believes you...and people on these forums always post lines that are a .5 point less than what they actually got...crawl back under your rock
I can give a shit if anyone believes me. Why do I have anything to prove to people who bet 100$ on a play?
Quote Originally Posted by KarmaStateU2024:
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol Good grief...as if one person out there believes you...and people on these forums always post lines that are a .5 point less than what they actually got...crawl back under your rock
I can give a shit if anyone believes me. Why do I have anything to prove to people who bet 100$ on a play?
Intial post said Jets+13, In post 6 , you stated your wager is not on the Jets but on the Patriots to win by 12 or less but then your claiming victory when you said you had the Jets +13 1/2 you’ve lost all credibility in a matter of a few words
Intial post said Jets+13, In post 6 , you stated your wager is not on the Jets but on the Patriots to win by 12 or less but then your claiming victory when you said you had the Jets +13 1/2 you’ve lost all credibility in a matter of a few words
Intial post said Jets+13, In post 6 , you stated your wager is not on the Jets but on the Patriots to win by 12 or less but then your claiming victory when you said you had the Jets +13 1/2 you’ve lost all credibility in a matter of a few words
you are an absolute fucking idiot.
jets +13 implies the pats can win by 12 or less and I would still win my wager. Jesus Christ
Quote Originally Posted by Timealker:
Intial post said Jets+13, In post 6 , you stated your wager is not on the Jets but on the Patriots to win by 12 or less but then your claiming victory when you said you had the Jets +13 1/2 you’ve lost all credibility in a matter of a few words
you are an absolute fucking idiot.
jets +13 implies the pats can win by 12 or less and I would still win my wager. Jesus Christ