• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Goy

    12 Next Last»
    Jailbait7127
    sherriffics
    dayknight
    SPark1
    MRxKrazz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2501
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 8:04 PM ET #1

    Jets +13 

     

    To win 3k 

     

    good luck 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Jets +13 

     

    To win 3k 

     

    good luck 

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 8:05 PM ET #2

    I’m all in with my chips. So if it loses, I’ll see ya next year. 

    Reply

    I’m all in with my chips. So if it loses, I’ll see ya next year. 

     
    sherriffics
    sherriffics
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 26856
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 8:06 PM ET #3

    an_light

    Reply

    an_light

     
    dayknight
    dayknight
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 5409
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 8:08 PM ET #4

    @Jailbait7127

     Happy New Year....

    JK GOOD LUCK!

    clover

    It's never over until the money is in your hand.
    Reply

    @Jailbait7127

     Happy New Year....

    JK GOOD LUCK!

    clover

     
    SPark1
    SPark1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10798
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 8:10 PM ET #5

    3k on the jets. Yikes

    It's all probabilities
    Reply

    3k on the jets. Yikes

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 8:38 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by SPark1:

    3k on the jets. Yikes

     

     

    not on the jets. It’s on the pats to win by 12 or less. lol 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SPark1:

    3k on the jets. Yikes

     

     

    not on the jets. It’s on the pats to win by 12 or less. lol 

     
    MRxKrazz
    MRxKrazz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 11486
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 9:38 PM ET #7

    lie

    Reply

    lie

     
    roberob2u
    roberob2u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 4341
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 9:39 PM ET #8

    @Jailbait7127

     Do jets score again. U know that 1st TD was for live betting purposes.   

    Reply

    @Jailbait7127

     Do jets score again. U know that 1st TD was for live betting purposes.   

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 9:40 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by MRxKrazz:

     

    show me your bets tough guy

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MRxKrazz:

     

    show me your bets tough guy

     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 10:45 PM ET #10

    Hanging on

    Hope for they don't go for it on 4th down on (-) field and give up short field 

    Reply

    Hanging on

    Hope for they don't go for it on 4th down on (-) field and give up short field 

     
    saigon
    saigon
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 13919
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 10:47 PM ET #11

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    shadowmagic808
    shadowmagic808
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 8769
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 10:48 PM ET #12

    Game over bro. Jets fumbled the cover away lol. 

    Aloha Fakas
    Reply

    Game over bro. Jets fumbled the cover away lol. 

     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2025 - 10:50 PM ET #13

    Still got push here.. 

    Reply

    Still got push here.. 

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 7:18 AM ET #14

    I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. 
    I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol 

    Reply

    I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. 
    I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol 

     
    dynamicz
    dynamicz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1970
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 8:30 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol

    No one cares 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol

    No one cares 

     
    FillyFlier16
    FillyFlier16
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 2391
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 1:51 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    Jets +13    To win 3k    good luck

     

    That GOY went well. an_burningbag

    Maybe you'll post another GOY on Sunday. Heck why not two?  an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    Jets +13    To win 3k    good luck

     

    That GOY went well. an_burningbag

    Maybe you'll post another GOY on Sunday. Heck why not two?  an_roll_laugh

     
    HandOfTheKing
    HandOfTheKing
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 2:55 PM ET #17

    @Jailbait7127

     I'm laying 7:5 that you're entirely full of shit .  Not a chance in the universe a clown like you has 3k to put on a game.  Not only that, you lost and are trying to pretend you won.  We all see that.  Now go away.

    Reply

    @Jailbait7127

     I'm laying 7:5 that you're entirely full of shit .  Not a chance in the universe a clown like you has 3k to put on a game.  Not only that, you lost and are trying to pretend you won.  We all see that.  Now go away.

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 3:20 PM ET #18

    Ok sounds good. This is why this forum is the way it is. 3k is unreal to some. lol I don’t know why that seems like so much to bet. Anyways I can give two shits what yall think. 

    Reply

    Ok sounds good. This is why this forum is the way it is. 3k is unreal to some. lol I don’t know why that seems like so much to bet. Anyways I can give two shits what yall think. 

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 3:21 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by FillyFlier16:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: Jets +13    To win 3k    good luck   That GOY went well.  Maybe you'll post another GOY on Sunday. Heck why not two?

     

    yeah I guess a win is considered terrible. Lmao clown. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FillyFlier16:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: Jets +13    To win 3k    good luck   That GOY went well.  Maybe you'll post another GOY on Sunday. Heck why not two?

     

    yeah I guess a win is considered terrible. Lmao clown. 

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 3:21 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol No one cares

     

     

    You cared enough to post ? 
    dumb ass lol 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol No one cares

     

     

    You cared enough to post ? 
    dumb ass lol 

     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 3:22 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by HandOfTheKing:

    @Jailbait7127  I'm laying 7:5 that you're entirely full of shit .  Not a chance in the universe a clown like you has 3k to put on a game.  Not only that, you lost and are trying to pretend you won.  We all see that.  Now go away.

     

    I lost on a +13 spread ? 

    learn the rules of sportsbetting idiot lol 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HandOfTheKing:

    @Jailbait7127  I'm laying 7:5 that you're entirely full of shit .  Not a chance in the universe a clown like you has 3k to put on a game.  Not only that, you lost and are trying to pretend you won.  We all see that.  Now go away.

     

    I lost on a +13 spread ? 

    learn the rules of sportsbetting idiot lol 

     
    MRxKrazz
    MRxKrazz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 11486
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 5:08 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol

    cmon man!!!

     

    this is why u a clown!!! 

    posted 13 but now claim 13.5!!!!

     

    an_lightan_lightan_lightan_lightthejesteran_lightan_lightan_lightan_light

     

    cool

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol

    cmon man!!!

     

    this is why u a clown!!! 

    posted 13 but now claim 13.5!!!!

     

    an_lightan_lightan_lightan_lightthejesteran_lightan_lightan_lightan_light

     

    cool

     
    MRxKrazz
    MRxKrazz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 11486
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 5:09 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by HandOfTheKing:

    @Jailbait7127  I'm laying 7:5 that you're entirely full of shit .  Not a chance in the universe a clown like you has 3k to put on a game.  Not only that, you lost and are trying to pretend you won.  We all see that.  Now go away.
     an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HandOfTheKing:

    @Jailbait7127  I'm laying 7:5 that you're entirely full of shit .  Not a chance in the universe a clown like you has 3k to put on a game.  Not only that, you lost and are trying to pretend you won.  We all see that.  Now go away.
     an_clap

     
    dynamicz
    dynamicz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1970
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 5:16 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz: Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol No one cares     You cared enough to post ? dumb ass lol

    Yeah cause it's entertainment at this point

    NO ONE CARES TOUT, go try making money feeding picks again

    0 respect for people like you

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz: Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol No one cares     You cared enough to post ? dumb ass lol

    Yeah cause it's entertainment at this point

    NO ONE CARES TOUT, go try making money feeding picks again

    0 respect for people like you

     
     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6809
    Posted: Nov. 14, 2025 - 5:18 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz: Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol No one cares     You cared enough to post ? dumb ass lol Yeah cause it's entertainment at this point NO ONE CARES TOUT, go try making money feeding picks again 0 respect for people like you

     

     

    Aw someone is mad. Go cry a river kid. lol

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz: Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127: I actually got 13.5 so I won. I have the screenshot to prove it but I don’t know how to upload. I posted the fair number of 13 since the line moved when I posted. But I won’t count it as a win on covers for all the record warriors. I got 6k to blow now this weekend. lol No one cares     You cared enough to post ? dumb ass lol Yeah cause it's entertainment at this point NO ONE CARES TOUT, go try making money feeding picks again 0 respect for people like you

     

     

    Aw someone is mad. Go cry a river kid. lol

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 187
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.