@DupointsChannel
may I kindly ask what you think about the NFL games?
@NiceWatch
Yep shity loss no one more then me hates to lose I take it very personal, I literally strive to be perfect in this industry. On to the next
@NiceWatch
Yep shity loss no one more then me hates to lose I take it very personal, I literally strive to be perfect in this industry. On to the next
@DupontsChannel
A couple of days ago you had said you have been hitting 90% of your wagers? I mentioned I should be tailing and you said definitely. This one wasn't even close and you lost 3 of 4 the other day in CFB. Just curious where this winning 9 out of every 10 wagers has gone?
Good Luck going forward! ![]()
@DupontsChannel
A couple of days ago you had said you have been hitting 90% of your wagers? I mentioned I should be tailing and you said definitely. This one wasn't even close and you lost 3 of 4 the other day in CFB. Just curious where this winning 9 out of every 10 wagers has gone?
Good Luck going forward! ![]()
Guys first and foremost if you don’t have the bankroll poise you lose don’t come at me after a loss learn bankroll management you sound pathetic and weak.. as far as this taut shit that was just mentioned the only client I have is myself so kick rocks with that nonsense.
Guys first and foremost if you don’t have the bankroll poise you lose don’t come at me after a loss learn bankroll management you sound pathetic and weak.. as far as this taut shit that was just mentioned the only client I have is myself so kick rocks with that nonsense.
@thehuntman
What a stupid comment! Everyone goes through highs and lows, you need to know when to hop on and off the wagon but to make a comment like “what happened” is childish ![]()
@thehuntman
What a stupid comment! Everyone goes through highs and lows, you need to know when to hop on and off the wagon but to make a comment like “what happened” is childish ![]()
Look your own at your own words ...nobody talks like that unless they are going tout.You got called out,this isnt an argument just a fact ya goof
Look your own at your own words ...nobody talks like that unless they are going tout.You got called out,this isnt an argument just a fact ya goof
I do very well on my own I don’t need to taut… I could tell you stories that would make your head spin on people trying to recruit me I’m not interested.. I’m a solo artist
I do very well on my own I don’t need to taut… I could tell you stories that would make your head spin on people trying to recruit me I’m not interested.. I’m a solo artist
LOL so you're saying you know when to tail and when not to?
I fully realize everyone goes through highs and lows thanks for the great insight.
LOL so you're saying you know when to tail and when not to?
I fully realize everyone goes through highs and lows thanks for the great insight.
@Robards
It’s tarts like you that mess up this site so I must ask are you a paid agitator??? If so let it rip let’s here it champ!
@Robards
It’s tarts like you that mess up this site so I must ask are you a paid agitator??? If so let it rip let’s here it champ!
