Let's talk about this Michigan team. I have been riding this team all season so far. They are absolutely unreal!! My advice is to ride them for the rest of the season, including the first half and full game, regardless of the spread. They are a complete juggernaut!
Today early start
N.C. STATE -5
“Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.”
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Let's talk about this Michigan team. I have been riding this team all season so far. They are absolutely unreal!! My advice is to ride them for the rest of the season, including the first half and full game, regardless of the spread. They are a complete juggernaut!
I’m actually waiting for these so called paid agitators on here to explain to me how they got there job and how much they make to go on consistent successful sports wagers threads and try to cause drama.. maybe this potential loss will give me answers I seek…
“Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.”
@LivinXXL
I’m actually waiting for these so called paid agitators on here to explain to me how they got there job and how much they make to go on consistent successful sports wagers threads and try to cause drama.. maybe this potential loss will give me answers I seek…
I’m shocked they came out like this did not expect this. I grew up playing hoops. I could be a walk on from my couch and play better then these knuckleheads did in the first half..
“Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.”
@Jbuggee57
I’m shocked they came out like this did not expect this. I grew up playing hoops. I could be a walk on from my couch and play better then these knuckleheads did in the first half..
Nice to know of a hooper on here. I played ball all my life too. Still playing but definitely was a lot tougher to get looks back then at 5’4 from Hawaii. Well I can say that putting together a team 1st year and coach wade is still trying to find his identity and build a culture. Liking the adjustment rn. As long we don’t play individual ball we should pull this win
@DupontsChannel
Nice to know of a hooper on here. I played ball all my life too. Still playing but definitely was a lot tougher to get looks back then at 5’4 from Hawaii. Well I can say that putting together a team 1st year and coach wade is still trying to find his identity and build a culture. Liking the adjustment rn. As long we don’t play individual ball we should pull this win
LIVE BETTING BET [RBL] - Straight Wager 657590930 657590930: Basketball Virginia Cavaliers vs North Carolina State Wolfpack - Money Line: North Carolina State Wolfpack +930
Pending
$150/$1,395
LIVE BETTING BET [RBL] - Straight Wager 657590930 657590930: Basketball Virginia Cavaliers vs North Carolina State Wolfpack - Money Line: North Carolina State Wolfpack +930