@BIGDTITLE
Allison Mack has the girl you wanna date and take home to mom look.
Ghislaine has the look of a woman who wants to be violated.
Plus her name starts with jizz ![]()
@BIGDTITLE
Allison Mack has the girl you wanna date and take home to mom look.
Ghislaine has the look of a woman who wants to be violated.
Plus her name starts with jizz ![]()
@BIGDTITLE
Allison Mack has the girl you wanna date and take home to mom look.
Ghislaine has the look of a woman who wants to be violated.
Plus her name starts with jizz ![]()
@lbcake
Aaaand Lukaku levels it at 2 a piece, looks like gazprom wants that 1/2 to cash in.
This would be a grande fail, for Chelski if they don't win and finish 2nd...
@lbcake
Aaaand Lukaku levels it at 2 a piece, looks like gazprom wants that 1/2 to cash in.
This would be a grande fail, for Chelski if they don't win and finish 2nd...
@lbcake
Was just about to say, taking Chelsea at ht would've been a great bet.... aaaand this guy hits a fucking screamer to make it 3-3
@lbcake
Was just about to say, taking Chelsea at ht would've been a great bet.... aaaand this guy hits a fucking screamer to make it 3-3
That worked out grand. Could only take Locoloco as anytime scorer @ +110 so I did. Well done Cake. Now waiting on the Guardia Seville to go over. Spanish bombs...
That worked out grand. Could only take Locoloco as anytime scorer @ +110 so I did. Well done Cake. Now waiting on the Guardia Seville to go over. Spanish bombs...
@BIGDTITLE
Yeah, technically it was a superb execution. If you like live betting, these type of games are great for late goals, most of the time, lets see what the last games will have to offer.
Btw, I had my booster shot earlier, Moderna ftw, and now I will watch Barca, struggle and eventually get slammed by Baya, again, so:
@BIGDTITLE
Yeah, technically it was a superb execution. If you like live betting, these type of games are great for late goals, most of the time, lets see what the last games will have to offer.
Btw, I had my booster shot earlier, Moderna ftw, and now I will watch Barca, struggle and eventually get slammed by Baya, again, so:
NBA watch.. Steph Curry 17 3's short of breaking the all time record, says he wants to do it tonight at home. Dubs on the road after tonight until Dec 20th. He would have to break some single game records to do it, but his props for Made 3's is definitely worth a look. Should be a high volume
NBA watch.. Steph Curry 17 3's short of breaking the all time record, says he wants to do it tonight at home. Dubs on the road after tonight until Dec 20th. He would have to break some single game records to do it, but his props for Made 3's is definitely worth a look. Should be a high volume
@BWS77
Ok then Brent, I got Curry to make at least 7 3 pointers at even steven. Seems fair. ![]()
CBB weirdness. Florida/North Florida Under 139.5. Gators coming off an embarrassment to Texas Southern won't be messing around. Ospreys have gone from battle tested to battle weary. The spread is 27. UF has 2 wins by 30+ and both went under this total. UNF has 2 losses by 30+ and both went under this number.
@BWS77
Ok then Brent, I got Curry to make at least 7 3 pointers at even steven. Seems fair. ![]()
CBB weirdness. Florida/North Florida Under 139.5. Gators coming off an embarrassment to Texas Southern won't be messing around. Ospreys have gone from battle tested to battle weary. The spread is 27. UF has 2 wins by 30+ and both went under this total. UNF has 2 losses by 30+ and both went under this number.
I will tail
Thanks for posting
I will tail
Thanks for posting
There isn't a single scholarship player on Indiana's roster born before the Hoosiers last won at Wisconsin, 1/25/1998.
There isn't a single scholarship player on Indiana's roster born before the Hoosiers last won at Wisconsin, 1/25/1998.
I can relate to that. So I will tail, but 1H only.
IU 1H +2.5(-105) *2.10/2.00
1U 1H ML(+155) *1/1.55
I apologize in advance D ![]()
I can relate to that. So I will tail, but 1H only.
IU 1H +2.5(-105) *2.10/2.00
1U 1H ML(+155) *1/1.55
I apologize in advance D ![]()
