Sandwich spot for DePaul. Lost a grinder to Loyola, and have Louisville on deck, otr. They've played all their games at home so far, this is the last one before heading east. They could be lax here vs a young and hungry Duquesne team.
Good Luck
Forgot to post St. Louis
Gonna try Duquesne +9.5(-110) *1/.91
Sandwich spot for DePaul. Lost a grinder to Loyola, and have Louisville on deck, otr. They've played all their games at home so far, this is the last one before heading east. They could be lax here vs a young and hungry Duquesne team.
I awoke this morning and my first thought was 'I wonder if bigred finds it hard to hide that he is sexually attracted to me' I will ponder this until he comes in this thread to clear up any confusion
How can he not
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I awoke this morning and my first thought was 'I wonder if bigred finds it hard to hide that he is sexually attracted to me' I will ponder this until he comes in this thread to clear up any confusion
Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Indiana +3.5 tomorrow. Big Or wait and you can grab +5 Big SOS difference, small KP difference. I won't even look to know poor history in Madison for the Hoosiers. But that opening line is a screamer
you'd have to go back to 1998. I agree I got the worst number( it was late and I might have been drinking ) but I've been looking for a decent spot to fade the Baaadgers and I believe the athleticism and scoring will be too much for Sconny tonight. hopefully the 3.5 vs 4.5 doesn't come into play
Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:
Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: Indiana +3.5 tomorrow. Big Or wait and you can grab +5 Big SOS difference, small KP difference. I won't even look to know poor history in Madison for the Hoosiers. But that opening line is a screamer
you'd have to go back to 1998. I agree I got the worst number( it was late and I might have been drinking ) but I've been looking for a decent spot to fade the Baaadgers and I believe the athleticism and scoring will be too much for Sconny tonight. hopefully the 3.5 vs 4.5 doesn't come into play