This is the place and band. I saw them on a Halloween night with 2 of my lady friends and a bag of mushrooms. We wore pajamas, great night.
CD Newsletter Week 14
@undermysac
Ah shit, now I'm jelly... aside from having the opportunity to attend such an event, I've been wanting to try mushrooms for a while now, sadly I live a shithole country ![]()
@undermysac
Ah shit, now I'm jelly... aside from having the opportunity to attend such an event, I've been wanting to try mushrooms for a while now, sadly I live a shithole country ![]()
@yaongingy
Dude, those days are done for me. If I ate those today, I would end up in a straight jacket.
Do em when you are young ![]()
@Hugh_Jorgan
People are betting the Jaguars, again...![]()
@yaongingy
Dude, those days are done for me. If I ate those today, I would end up in a straight jacket.
Do em when you are young ![]()
@Hugh_Jorgan
People are betting the Jaguars, again...![]()
@undermysac
Neah man, it's not like that, I wanna do them for their therapeutic potential, not to have "fun". There have been clinical studies, done with psilocybin mushrooms, for treating depression, PTSD, anxiety, and the results have been really encouraging. In the near future, pills based on psilocybin will replace the current antidepressants, it will take a while because of all the stigma attached to these "drugs" and the bureaucracy, a couple of companies are already developing treatments.
@undermysac
Neah man, it's not like that, I wanna do them for their therapeutic potential, not to have "fun". There have been clinical studies, done with psilocybin mushrooms, for treating depression, PTSD, anxiety, and the results have been really encouraging. In the near future, pills based on psilocybin will replace the current antidepressants, it will take a while because of all the stigma attached to these "drugs" and the bureaucracy, a couple of companies are already developing treatments.
@yaongingy
The vast majority of prescription drugs sold in the world are originally plant based. In reality, there's no such thing as natural vs. artificial. Even the so called artificials are entirely natural derived. Just using chemistry to alter structures/components. Iron is a natural mineral and served the ancient world well, but add a little carbon, cook it, and presto you have steel which is even better.
@yaongingy
The vast majority of prescription drugs sold in the world are originally plant based. In reality, there's no such thing as natural vs. artificial. Even the so called artificials are entirely natural derived. Just using chemistry to alter structures/components. Iron is a natural mineral and served the ancient world well, but add a little carbon, cook it, and presto you have steel which is even better.
@Getty3
Yeah I know all that, but fe LSD was discovered, by mistake, it just so happens that it has some of the same effects, as psilocybin which is found naturally in magic mushrooms, on the brain pathways. That is the benefit of science and having an understanding, about what something contains and what is made of, once you have the foundation is much easier to build something better on it.
@Hugh_Jorgan
Not all of them, unfortunately, but I get your point. Fe LSD and magic mushrooms are Schedule 1 drugs, which is a mistake, all this because of the '60's debacle with LSD. This classification and the subsequent stigmatization of LSD, has costed us decades of valuable research and who knows how many lives could've been possibly saved, all this because of human ignorance and stupidity.
Anyway, magic mushrooms are illegal almost everywhere, and not all drugs are created equal, you can't put heroin and mushrooms in the same category, not even heroin with marijuana, yet we are stuck with these ancient laws and regulations, which are way behind the current scientific understanding, of these compounds and the healing potential that they have.
@Getty3
Yeah I know all that, but fe LSD was discovered, by mistake, it just so happens that it has some of the same effects, as psilocybin which is found naturally in magic mushrooms, on the brain pathways. That is the benefit of science and having an understanding, about what something contains and what is made of, once you have the foundation is much easier to build something better on it.
@Hugh_Jorgan
Not all of them, unfortunately, but I get your point. Fe LSD and magic mushrooms are Schedule 1 drugs, which is a mistake, all this because of the '60's debacle with LSD. This classification and the subsequent stigmatization of LSD, has costed us decades of valuable research and who knows how many lives could've been possibly saved, all this because of human ignorance and stupidity.
Anyway, magic mushrooms are illegal almost everywhere, and not all drugs are created equal, you can't put heroin and mushrooms in the same category, not even heroin with marijuana, yet we are stuck with these ancient laws and regulations, which are way behind the current scientific understanding, of these compounds and the healing potential that they have.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,514
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,195
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,647
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 563
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 568
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,021
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
