my god we have to take the Texicans with the points this week.......right?
CD Newsletter Week 14
@undermysac
This is how bad that 2nd half was, and Fields in particular ...
At the beginning of the 4th quarter with GB in possession of the ball and up by 11 points Collinsworth and Michaels were talking about Rodgers still owning the Bears and making other references suggesting the game was over. Announcers always do the opposite in an effort to keep the audiences hopes up. Those two would not even fake it.
@undermysac
This is how bad that 2nd half was, and Fields in particular ...
At the beginning of the 4th quarter with GB in possession of the ball and up by 11 points Collinsworth and Michaels were talking about Rodgers still owning the Bears and making other references suggesting the game was over. Announcers always do the opposite in an effort to keep the audiences hopes up. Those two would not even fake it.
my god we have to take the Texicans with the points this week.......right?
Affirmative ... but none of us should ever admit we actually bet on this game ... it's like showing up drunk to your local field on a Saturday morning to watch a Pop Warner game that you bet on. It takes a true degenerate to do either ![]()
my god we have to take the Texicans with the points this week.......right?
Affirmative ... but none of us should ever admit we actually bet on this game ... it's like showing up drunk to your local field on a Saturday morning to watch a Pop Warner game that you bet on. It takes a true degenerate to do either ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: my god we have to take the Texicans with the points this week.......right? Affirmative ... but none of us should ever admit we actually bet on this game ... it's like showing up drunk to your local field on a Saturday morning to watch a Pop Warner game that you bet on. It takes a true degenerate to do either
You say that like there is something wrong with it. I plead the 5th.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: my god we have to take the Texicans with the points this week.......right? Affirmative ... but none of us should ever admit we actually bet on this game ... it's like showing up drunk to your local field on a Saturday morning to watch a Pop Warner game that you bet on. It takes a true degenerate to do either
You say that like there is something wrong with it. I plead the 5th.
![]()
Watching highlights of Urban Meyer and his body language, smug face, handshake with Vrabel, and press conference...
This guy is a true asshole. Through and through, just a good ole prick.
I'll bet on the Texans
Watching highlights of Urban Meyer and his body language, smug face, handshake with Vrabel, and press conference...
This guy is a true asshole. Through and through, just a good ole prick.
I'll bet on the Texans
The Bears are 8-19 without Trubisky
Josh Bellamy who was a Bears WR from 2016-2018 was sentenced to 3 years in prison for defrauding the US Govt out more than a million dollars by obtaining covid relief aid for non existent businesses.
The Bears are 8-19 without Trubisky
Josh Bellamy who was a Bears WR from 2016-2018 was sentenced to 3 years in prison for defrauding the US Govt out more than a million dollars by obtaining covid relief aid for non existent businesses.
@bigred84
You keep calling people old.
You're the oldest person here, and it's not that close.
You're the most immature, and believe me that's a tough race to win with this group, but still you win.
You old phuckin goat ![]()
@bigred84
You keep calling people old.
You're the oldest person here, and it's not that close.
You're the most immature, and believe me that's a tough race to win with this group, but still you win.
You old phuckin goat ![]()
Well I went 3-0-1 and hit the three teasers at +200 each....Not one to celebrate but put me well into the plus column after a terrible Cbb day . I bet with 4 different bookies ![]()
Well I went 3-0-1 and hit the three teasers at +200 each....Not one to celebrate but put me well into the plus column after a terrible Cbb day . I bet with 4 different bookies ![]()
@Getty3
Read that story. I can imagine how many other people in this country ran the same scam, and folks wonder why everything is so expensive today.
@Getty3
Read that story. I can imagine how many other people in this country ran the same scam, and folks wonder why everything is so expensive today.
Well I went 3-0-1 and hit the three teasers at +200 each....Not one to celebrate but put me well into the plus column after a terrible Cbb day . I bet with 4 different bookies
Nice. The only sumbitch to push on WFT yesterday.
I think I laughed at your teaser post, old habits...
Well I went 3-0-1 and hit the three teasers at +200 each....Not one to celebrate but put me well into the plus column after a terrible Cbb day . I bet with 4 different bookies
Nice. The only sumbitch to push on WFT yesterday.
I think I laughed at your teaser post, old habits...
You guys see that the Raiders gathered on the Chiefs logo at midfield during pre-game? Jumping around and mocking their rival.
Then proceeded to lose 9-48 ![]()
You guys see that the Raiders gathered on the Chiefs logo at midfield during pre-game? Jumping around and mocking their rival.
Then proceeded to lose 9-48 ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,814
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 618
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 9,300
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,671
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 610
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,062
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
