• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    CD Newsletter Week 14

    «First Previous 232425 ... 252627 Next Last»
    1129ken
    Hugh_Jorgan
    lbcake
    trainwreck66
    undermysac
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 553
    Posts: 658
    «First Previous 232425 ... 252627 Next Last»
     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 10:49 AM ET #551

    @undermysac

     Sac---- Apologies for stating the obvious, but it is clear that the Jaguars have quit on Urban. I like your selection.

    Reply

    @undermysac

     Sac---- Apologies for stating the obvious, but it is clear that the Jaguars have quit on Urban. I like your selection.

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 10:52 AM ET #552

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    You guys see that the Raiders gathered on the Chiefs logo at midfield during pre-game? Jumping around and mocking their rival. Then proceeded to lose 9-48

    If I was a player, something like that would piss me off and provide a little extra motivation.

    When the other teams HC says "We will win this game", and they are the favorite to win that game, provides no extra motivation. Regardless of how many times the media tried to paint a scenario that McCarthy "guaranteed" a win, it was just to jeep the marginal fan tuned in. It was all a big nothing burger

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    You guys see that the Raiders gathered on the Chiefs logo at midfield during pre-game? Jumping around and mocking their rival. Then proceeded to lose 9-48

    If I was a player, something like that would piss me off and provide a little extra motivation.

    When the other teams HC says "We will win this game", and they are the favorite to win that game, provides no extra motivation. Regardless of how many times the media tried to paint a scenario that McCarthy "guaranteed" a win, it was just to jeep the marginal fan tuned in. It was all a big nothing burger

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 10:59 AM ET #553

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:

    @undermysac  Sac---- Apologies for stating the obvious, but it is clear that the Jaguars have quit on Urban. I like your selection.

    Have you guys seen the video of the 2 Jax receivers running into each other? surprised

    I have Jax at -3 right now. If Urban gets fired today, I will bet the Jags. those coaches and players would love to send their HC packing with a middle finger salute

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 1129ken:

    @undermysac  Sac---- Apologies for stating the obvious, but it is clear that the Jaguars have quit on Urban. I like your selection.

    Have you guys seen the video of the 2 Jax receivers running into each other? surprised

    I have Jax at -3 right now. If Urban gets fired today, I will bet the Jags. those coaches and players would love to send their HC packing with a middle finger salute

     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:02 AM ET #554

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:

    @lbcake And yours ???

    Obama is 6 days older than I.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:

    @lbcake And yours ???

    Obama is 6 days older than I.

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:04 AM ET #555

    @lbcake

    I will be 60 next month.

    Damn, that sounds so old ... but I'm as spry as ever an_cheers

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    @lbcake

    I will be 60 next month.

    Damn, that sounds so old ... but I'm as spry as ever an_cheers

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:08 AM ET #556

    Id like to spry on your face ....wait what 

    Reply

    Id like to spry on your face ....wait what 

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52301
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:08 AM ET #557

    At 40, I feel like I'm in high-school hanging out at the VFW being here

    an_nailbiter

    Reply

    At 40, I feel like I'm in high-school hanging out at the VFW being here

    an_nailbiter

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52301
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:11 AM ET #558

    @Hugh_Jorgan

     Saw your post on BB's Colts +1600 thread. I think that will be a talking point going into Pats/Colts for week 15

    peace_5

    Reply

    @Hugh_Jorgan

     Saw your post on BB's Colts +1600 thread. I think that will be a talking point going into Pats/Colts for week 15

    peace_5

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:18 AM ET #559

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    At 40, I feel like I'm in high-school hanging out at the VFW being here

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    At 40, I feel like I'm in high-school hanging out at the VFW being here

    an_roll_laugh

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:23 AM ET #560

    @undermysac

     Hey I sometimes hang out at the VFW and I’m your age.   Nothing wrong with cheap drinks and a random blowy from a blue hair.  Wait what

    Reply

    @undermysac

     Hey I sometimes hang out at the VFW and I’m your age.   Nothing wrong with cheap drinks and a random blowy from a blue hair.  Wait what

     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:25 AM ET #561

    The Titans have a defensive tackle named Jeffery Simmons who is the best player I've seen all year. A human front end loader. He just throws offensive lineman off to the side and terrorizes the backfield. Very sick man. 

    Reply

    The Titans have a defensive tackle named Jeffery Simmons who is the best player I've seen all year. A human front end loader. He just throws offensive lineman off to the side and terrorizes the backfield. Very sick man. 

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24424
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:28 AM ET #562

    @Getty3

     Fact..peace_5

    Reply

    @Getty3

     Fact..peace_5

     
    1129ken
    1129ken
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2674
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 11:40 AM ET #563

    @Hugh_Jorgan

    I'll be 71 in January, which means I should feel like the next guy in line at the checkout counter. Same local book since I was 18. Traditional book. No money upfront ( and no broken legs ). Have an online guy too when I need a better line, but stay with the old book when I can. Really enjoy this CD thread. Some really smart ( and funny ) contributors.

    Reply

    @Hugh_Jorgan

    I'll be 71 in January, which means I should feel like the next guy in line at the checkout counter. Same local book since I was 18. Traditional book. No money upfront ( and no broken legs ). Have an online guy too when I need a better line, but stay with the old book when I can. Really enjoy this CD thread. Some really smart ( and funny ) contributors.

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 12:16 PM ET #564

    @1129ken

     

    no doubt the best thread going.  I recall someone in here's friend made that claim and he was only a lurker.  peace_5

     

    Garrison Mathews  o12.5 points (BM)     waiting on my local to open props to add more.

     

    GL fellas 

    Reply

    @1129ken

     

    no doubt the best thread going.  I recall someone in here's friend made that claim and he was only a lurker.  peace_5

     

    Garrison Mathews  o12.5 points (BM)     waiting on my local to open props to add more.

     

    GL fellas 

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52301
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 12:31 PM ET #565

    @BIGDTITLE

     That's my buddy, send him a link every weekpeace_5

    I forgot one week and by Thursday he got mad at me

    Reply

    @BIGDTITLE

     That's my buddy, send him a link every weekpeace_5

    I forgot one week and by Thursday he got mad at me

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52301
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 12:32 PM ET #566

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    The Titans have a defensive tackle named Jeffery Simmons who is the best player I've seen all year. A human front end loader. He just throws offensive lineman off to the side and terrorizes the backfield. Very sick man.

    Thanks for the infopeace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    The Titans have a defensive tackle named Jeffery Simmons who is the best player I've seen all year. A human front end loader. He just throws offensive lineman off to the side and terrorizes the backfield. Very sick man.

    Thanks for the infopeace_5

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52301
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 12:39 PM ET #567

    @1129ken

     I always meant to ask, who's boat on the pic? Where do you fish, what do you fish for, still get out?

    peace_5

    Reply

    @1129ken

     I always meant to ask, who's boat on the pic? Where do you fish, what do you fish for, still get out?

    peace_5

     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 12:50 PM ET #568

    Some of us up north dont know what VFW is.....I assume thats a Vera Wang outlet store ?

    Reply

    Some of us up north dont know what VFW is.....I assume thats a Vera Wang outlet store ?

     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 12:59 PM ET #569

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    At 40, I feel like I'm in high-school hanging out at the VFW being here

    how you think i feel? even young in yours and d's presence. lmao

    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    At 40, I feel like I'm in high-school hanging out at the VFW being here

    how you think i feel? even young in yours and d's presence. lmao

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 1:00 PM ET #570

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    The Titans have a defensive tackle named Jeffery Simmons who is the best player I've seen all year. A human front end loader. He just throws offensive lineman off to the side and terrorizes the backfield. Very sick man.

    Micah Parsons said "hold my beer" an_cheers

     

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Getty3:

    The Titans have a defensive tackle named Jeffery Simmons who is the best player I've seen all year. A human front end loader. He just throws offensive lineman off to the side and terrorizes the backfield. Very sick man.

    Micah Parsons said "hold my beer" an_cheers

     

     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 1:01 PM ET #571

    sac, with the super bowl approaching, i have high expectations for your gatorade intel. don't forget about the ol' PB. ask d, i crushed the super bowl last year, betting alt lines on the bucs, money lines, everything under the sun. however, the best bet that was won was the gatorade betan_cheers

    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply

    sac, with the super bowl approaching, i have high expectations for your gatorade intel. don't forget about the ol' PB. ask d, i crushed the super bowl last year, betting alt lines on the bucs, money lines, everything under the sun. however, the best bet that was won was the gatorade betan_cheers

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 1:01 PM ET #572

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Some of us up north dont know what VFW is.....I assume thats a Vera Wang outlet store ?

    Very Few Women reallyhappy

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Some of us up north dont know what VFW is.....I assume thats a Vera Wang outlet store ?

    Very Few Women reallyhappy

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52301
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 1:01 PM ET #573

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Some of us up north dont know what VFW is.....I assume thats a Vera Wang outlet store ?

    That's cause Canadians are pussies, and never start wars. Try it sometime. Or get involved in a war that you have no business being a part of.

    But hey, if I had a double glory hole igloo, I would never leave it.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    Some of us up north dont know what VFW is.....I assume thats a Vera Wang outlet store ?

    That's cause Canadians are pussies, and never start wars. Try it sometime. Or get involved in a war that you have no business being a part of.

    But hey, if I had a double glory hole igloo, I would never leave it.

    peace_5

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52301
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 1:03 PM ET #574

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:

    sac, with the super bowl approaching, i have high expectations for your gatorade intel. don't forget about the ol' PB. ask d, i crushed the super bowl last year, betting alt lines on the bucs, money lines, everything under the sun. however, the best bet that was won was the gatorade bet

    If the Bucs make it again, "that" player is still playing for them.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid:

    sac, with the super bowl approaching, i have high expectations for your gatorade intel. don't forget about the ol' PB. ask d, i crushed the super bowl last year, betting alt lines on the bucs, money lines, everything under the sun. however, the best bet that was won was the gatorade bet

    If the Bucs make it again, "that" player is still playing for them.

    peace_5

     
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2021 - 1:03 PM ET #575

    @1129ken

    I'm also old school when it comes to my books.

    I'm down to 2 of them right now, both are locals who use on-line to handle their biz.

    They are both in NY and I'm in Fl, so we only square up if the figure hits a high number.

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    @1129ken

    I'm also old school when it comes to my books.

    I'm down to 2 of them right now, both are locals who use on-line to handle their biz.

    They are both in NY and I'm in Fl, so we only square up if the figure hits a high number.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 232425 ... 252627 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,710
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,228
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 607
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,852
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,665
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 607
    • Trump's legacy? 32,955
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,059
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.