@Cranky_Hanky
U stayed on the porch today....Have you won any bets since Thanksgiving...![]()
![]()
![]()
So...who will it be? This division is awful. Please don't say Pittsburgh, or Cleveland. Bigred, your Shrimp maybe?
Maybe the NFL could suspend the entire Afc North for the rest of the year. I don't want to see any of these teams the rest of the year.
1st rd of the play-offs goy bet against whoever makes it.
I said my peace ![]()
So...who will it be? This division is awful. Please don't say Pittsburgh, or Cleveland. Bigred, your Shrimp maybe?
Maybe the NFL could suspend the entire Afc North for the rest of the year. I don't want to see any of these teams the rest of the year.
1st rd of the play-offs goy bet against whoever makes it.
I said my peace ![]()
@undermysac
I have a 3 team teaser.
Just added Chi as last leg, only because line went to 11.5, so I got em +21.5
I know I will need to sweat it.
Probably should have just put the Pack instead, cause there's no way in hell Chi wins this game
@undermysac
I have a 3 team teaser.
Just added Chi as last leg, only because line went to 11.5, so I got em +21.5
I know I will need to sweat it.
Probably should have just put the Pack instead, cause there's no way in hell Chi wins this game
That pick 6 is why it’s hard to bet on a QB like Fields, and why he isn’t ready to play on this level.
Not only was he late on a short out pattern, but he threw the ball behind the receiver. 9 times out of 10 that’s a pick 6.
Collingsworth is blowing the CB, but the truth is that’s a routine play by the CB. It was that bad a play by Fields
That pick 6 is why it’s hard to bet on a QB like Fields, and why he isn’t ready to play on this level.
Not only was he late on a short out pattern, but he threw the ball behind the receiver. 9 times out of 10 that’s a pick 6.
Collingsworth is blowing the CB, but the truth is that’s a routine play by the CB. It was that bad a play by Fields
![]()
![]()
Well that didn't take long ...
Half way through the 3rd quarter and GB already up 8 points ![]()
I'm gonna need another FG from Chi if I'm going to cover the +21.5 ...
At least another FG ![]()
Well that didn't take long ...
Half way through the 3rd quarter and GB already up 8 points ![]()
I'm gonna need another FG from Chi if I'm going to cover the +21.5 ...
At least another FG ![]()
