You’re only as good as your last win. This is uncharted territory never got in trouble on here. I don’t need to post to get walloped when I lose lol I will say it’s hilarious how Many people got locked up on my post. ![]()
49ers +2.5 and Moneyline bury it!
You’re only as good as your last win. This is uncharted territory never got in trouble on here. I don’t need to post to get walloped when I lose lol I will say it’s hilarious how Many people got locked up on my post. ![]()
@Robards
That's a cardinal rule in my world, I would never insult someone losing money, not that it's anyone's business, but the last 2 days I donated $14,780 to the books, so that's why I get very chippy with the agitators, but in the end it hurt me, and it was on me.. I will get that money back; I always do. The book is holding my money for a little while, that's the way it works. I am scaling back my bets until I catch some traction again.
@Robards
That's a cardinal rule in my world, I would never insult someone losing money, not that it's anyone's business, but the last 2 days I donated $14,780 to the books, so that's why I get very chippy with the agitators, but in the end it hurt me, and it was on me.. I will get that money back; I always do. The book is holding my money for a little while, that's the way it works. I am scaling back my bets until I catch some traction again.
@collectNOW
Wtf is wrong with you? You are a complete drama queen. You go on all my threads and talk nonsense. I have stalkers on here harassing me on my social media handles it’s beyond disturbing. I actually regret posting on here and I’m messaging myself?!?, I can’t with this site. Grow up
@collectNOW
Wtf is wrong with you? You are a complete drama queen. You go on all my threads and talk nonsense. I have stalkers on here harassing me on my social media handles it’s beyond disturbing. I actually regret posting on here and I’m messaging myself?!?, I can’t with this site. Grow up
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
