@Wizerguy
Ya gotta have fun with them lol![]()
They are winless in games he throws an INT. If he goes into gunslinger mode they’ll probably lose
They are winless in games he throws an INT. If he goes into gunslinger mode they’ll probably lose
@markoj17
That's correct, I made great money on them this year. Seattle is legit! BUT. this is a HUGE opportunity for San Fran to have a massive homefield advantage all the way to the Super Bowl. The coaching staff knows this advantage Niners...
@markoj17
That's correct, I made great money on them this year. Seattle is legit! BUT. this is a HUGE opportunity for San Fran to have a massive homefield advantage all the way to the Super Bowl. The coaching staff knows this advantage Niners...
@Quaffer
You ever have that moment when you know you're mediocre, but that one night you felt like you were the best thing since fried rice that will be the Niners tonight.
@Quaffer
You ever have that moment when you know you're mediocre, but that one night you felt like you were the best thing since fried rice that will be the Niners tonight.
@WATUFAKA
Hilarious, I made your personal mental algorithm. You give me that much power that my play can send the Niners to the 6th seed
@WATUFAKA
Hilarious, I made your personal mental algorithm. You give me that much power that my play can send the Niners to the 6th seed
Dude you claim to hit 90%. Everyone knows you are full of shit. I can't with your nonsense. Just gtfo
Dude you claim to hit 90%. Everyone knows you are full of shit. I can't with your nonsense. Just gtfo
You're right. So stop with your bullshit and GTFO. Kisses.
You're right. So stop with your bullshit and GTFO. Kisses.
