• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Other

    2011 Tim Hortons Brier

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    Angelus
    beamjim
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8586
    Posts: 170
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 1:30 PM ET #101

    With you on all those sides and will be tailing the totals. I'm on Sweden -1.5 though as well...just don't think this Scot team is all that good. They should bring Eve off the bench...
    Reply
    With you on all those sides and will be tailing the totals. I'm on Sweden -1.5 though as well...just don't think this Scot team is all that good. They should bring Eve off the bench...
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 4:08 PM ET #102

    Wow this tourney is giving me fits. Might just start looking to play dogs as it seems any team can win on any given day...
    Reply
    Wow this tourney is giving me fits. Might just start looking to play dogs as it seems any team can win on any given day...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 10:13 PM ET #103

    You said it, something to be said, when you are betting a sport blind and can't even watch it on TV. As such, I am greatly reducing my action for now and keep some money in the piggy bank for the Men's worlds.

    For tomorrow, I am on Russia over the States and the one I really like, China -1.5 over Czech which even as I type this seems idiotic, since Dogs are covering heavily. Nonetheless, I still think the Czechs are that bad.

    Total wise, I have played the South Korea/Swiss game over and the U.S./Russia game over. I wonder if Canada goes to a more conservative game, against Scotland, since they are struggling, so I might play that under.

    Reply

    You said it, something to be said, when you are betting a sport blind and can't even watch it on TV. As such, I am greatly reducing my action for now and keep some money in the piggy bank for the Men's worlds.

    For tomorrow, I am on Russia over the States and the one I really like, China -1.5 over Czech which even as I type this seems idiotic, since Dogs are covering heavily. Nonetheless, I still think the Czechs are that bad.

    Total wise, I have played the South Korea/Swiss game over and the U.S./Russia game over. I wonder if Canada goes to a more conservative game, against Scotland, since they are struggling, so I might play that under.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 10:53 PM ET #104

    Love Russia. Let me know if you hit that under.
    Reply
    Love Russia. Let me know if you hit that under.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 11:23 PM ET #105

    I think the under is the right call, but not at -140. That is too pricey. I did go small on the Czech/China under.
    Reply
    I think the under is the right call, but not at -140. That is too pricey. I did go small on the Czech/China under.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 8:49 AM ET #106

    That worked out well. It seems I am on one good and one bad draw, so I better tread carefully, for the next one. No totals up at the moment.
    Reply
    That worked out well. It seems I am on one good and one bad draw, so I better tread carefully, for the next one. No totals up at the moment.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 8:55 AM ET #107

    Playing any sides? I locked in China and Norway (small).
    Reply
    Playing any sides? I locked in China and Norway (small).
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 9:09 AM ET #108

    I too went China and also went on Scotland in the mid range. I also went small on Norway and Czechs. Just a couple of small doggies, certainly nothing wrong with going against Holland until she can get out of her funk.
    Reply
    I too went China and also went on Scotland in the mid range. I also went small on Norway and Czechs. Just a couple of small doggies, certainly nothing wrong with going against Holland until she can get out of her funk.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 11:50 AM ET #109

    Well, that was a good way to flush the early draws winnings down the toilet...
    Reply
    Well, that was a good way to flush the early draws winnings down the toilet...
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 4:52 PM ET #110

    Oh my god Russia...seriously! 
    Reply
    Oh my god Russia...seriously! 
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 5:40 PM ET #111

    What an epic collapse that was. I messed up I thought the draw was at 2 cst, but it was 1 so I had no action. Missed out on my Korea overs that have been Gold.

    These squads all seem to have a little Jekyl and Hyde in them. One day great, next day terrible. I didn't think Denkmark would win three games all week.

    Reply

    What an epic collapse that was. I messed up I thought the draw was at 2 cst, but it was 1 so I had no action. Missed out on my Korea overs that have been Gold.

    These squads all seem to have a little Jekyl and Hyde in them. One day great, next day terrible. I didn't think Denkmark would win three games all week.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 6:11 PM ET #112

    Sweden at + money against Denmark. I have never been so happy to hit the submit button.

    Reply

    Sweden at + money against Denmark. I have never been so happy to hit the submit button.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 6:34 PM ET #113

    You got Sweden as a dog? Wow...they are -166 now.

    At +140, I think there is value in Denmark. Might wait for the +1.5...

    I am on Norway +200 and China -130.
    Reply
    You got Sweden as a dog? Wow...they are -166 now.

    At +140, I think there is value in Denmark. Might wait for the +1.5...

    I am on Norway +200 and China -130.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 10:36 PM ET #114

    Well, first off how about over 3000 views for a curling post!!!!!!!! I would love to see some others chime in if they are comfortable.

    Well as mentioned I am on Sweden big tomorrow. I am also on Norway as a dog and was really hoping to get Canada, but at -1.5 -250 forget it. Went the under on that game instead.

     The remaining three games, went over on all of them. I really hope China can get a lead and that will help our cause, there. I am tempted to take Scotland, but will instead just pull for the over.

    The Sweden line was a mistake Ang. I hit them at -150 at one site, as I thought that was a bargain and another site opened them at +120. So, suffice to say now have a lot on them. Good luck.

    Reply

    Well, first off how about over 3000 views for a curling post!!!!!!!! I would love to see some others chime in if they are comfortable.

    Well as mentioned I am on Sweden big tomorrow. I am also on Norway as a dog and was really hoping to get Canada, but at -1.5 -250 forget it. Went the under on that game instead.

     The remaining three games, went over on all of them. I really hope China can get a lead and that will help our cause, there. I am tempted to take Scotland, but will instead just pull for the over.

    The Sweden line was a mistake Ang. I hit them at -150 at one site, as I thought that was a bargain and another site opened them at +120. So, suffice to say now have a lot on them. Good luck.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 11:37 PM ET #115

    Well, at +120 I would be on them too. But Denmark could really be 5-0 here...they are playing so well. I think they can at least keep it close so I will play the +1.5 and hope for a 1 point Sweden win so we both cash.

    Will join you on those totals. 

    Still steaming over Russia today...they were probably 1 point from handshakes after 6 but somehow lost...probably my worst curling beat ever.
    Reply
    Well, at +120 I would be on them too. But Denmark could really be 5-0 here...they are playing so well. I think they can at least keep it close so I will play the +1.5 and hope for a 1 point Sweden win so we both cash.

    Will join you on those totals. 

    Still steaming over Russia today...they were probably 1 point from handshakes after 6 but somehow lost...probably my worst curling beat ever.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 11:40 PM ET #116

    Also jumped on Sweden -173 over Germany. Nice seeing some early lines for once...
    Reply
    Also jumped on Sweden -173 over Germany. Nice seeing some early lines for once...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 7:37 AM ET #117

    Well thank heavens Sweden won to offset, some discouraging totals once again.

    Taking a stab at Korea at +280 and went big on the over in that game against the States. Went over on the Rus/Swiss game pretty good, then very small overs on the other two. I am with you Ang, it will be interesting to see how Russia does today after the meltdown from yesterday. I heard on line this morning, that the Scotland/China game was closer than the score would indicate and Eve ended up playing third in it.

    Reply

    Well thank heavens Sweden won to offset, some discouraging totals once again.

    Taking a stab at Korea at +280 and went big on the over in that game against the States. Went over on the Rus/Swiss game pretty good, then very small overs on the other two. I am with you Ang, it will be interesting to see how Russia does today after the meltdown from yesterday. I heard on line this morning, that the Scotland/China game was closer than the score would indicate and Eve ended up playing third in it.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 8:25 AM ET #118

    Talked myself into the Swiss also.
    Reply
    Talked myself into the Swiss also.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 8:39 AM ET #119

    On Canada against U.S. later on today.
    Reply
    On Canada against U.S. later on today.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 12:47 PM ET #120

    Russia up 6-4 heading to nine WITH HAMMER and lose. Good thing I didn't have money on them this time but these ladies need to learn some strategy.

    I am on China -130 and Canada -200. Put a little on Russia +140 but that's probably as good as throwing it down the toilet...
    Reply
    Russia up 6-4 heading to nine WITH HAMMER and lose. Good thing I didn't have money on them this time but these ladies need to learn some strategy.

    I am on China -130 and Canada -200. Put a little on Russia +140 but that's probably as good as throwing it down the toilet...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 10:25 PM ET #121

    Nice win on Russia Ang. I would say they owed you one.

    Race is tightening up, was bummed out I could't play the late total in the afternoon as the over train for Korea and the States keep going.

    On that note, will take Kor/Den, USA/Nor and Germ/Russia all over in the morning, in the mid range.

    Took Korea +2.5 and Norway small. As Ang mentioned tough to trust the Russian team, especially when they just benched one of their back end in the last game...so no side there.

    I think Sweden based on their history should roll Ott tomorrow, so I played it small at -1.5

    Reply

    Nice win on Russia Ang. I would say they owed you one.

    Race is tightening up, was bummed out I could't play the late total in the afternoon as the over train for Korea and the States keep going.

    On that note, will take Kor/Den, USA/Nor and Germ/Russia all over in the morning, in the mid range.

    Took Korea +2.5 and Norway small. As Ang mentioned tough to trust the Russian team, especially when they just benched one of their back end in the last game...so no side there.

    I think Sweden based on their history should roll Ott tomorrow, so I played it small at -1.5

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 10:31 PM ET #122

    Any worries about those morning unders? By my count 8 of the 12 early morning games have gone under...
    Reply
    Any worries about those morning unders? By my count 8 of the 12 early morning games have gone under...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 10:52 PM ET #123

    Yes, I hate playing morning overs and got bit by them this morning , but Korea and the States have been money overs, so I am going to keep riding it. Russia, has been playing very aggressive, I just hope Germany can get four or five points, then I like our chances, on that one also. I checked the lines right now and to me based on 12.5 it looks like there have been 7 overs and 9 unders on the early draw.

     

    Who are you on for sides Ang?

    Reply

    Yes, I hate playing morning overs and got bit by them this morning , but Korea and the States have been money overs, so I am going to keep riding it. Russia, has been playing very aggressive, I just hope Germany can get four or five points, then I like our chances, on that one also. I checked the lines right now and to me based on 12.5 it looks like there have been 7 overs and 9 unders on the early draw.

     

    Who are you on for sides Ang?

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 10:55 PM ET #124

    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    Yes, I hate playing morning overs and got bit by them this morning , but Korea and the States have been money overs, so I am going to keep riding it. Russia, has been playing very aggressive, I just hope Germany can get four or five points, then I like our chances, on that one also. I checked the lines right now and to me based on 12.5 it looks like there have been 7 overs and 9 unders on the early draw.

     

    Who are you on for sides Ang?


    I think you are counting the Sunday draw which was not early morning but afternoon...

    In any case, I am trying my luck once again with Russia as I got them at -130. I have a smaller play on Sweden -1.5. Don't like the other two games...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    Yes, I hate playing morning overs and got bit by them this morning , but Korea and the States have been money overs, so I am going to keep riding it. Russia, has been playing very aggressive, I just hope Germany can get four or five points, then I like our chances, on that one also. I checked the lines right now and to me based on 12.5 it looks like there have been 7 overs and 9 unders on the early draw.

     

    Who are you on for sides Ang?


    I think you are counting the Sunday draw which was not early morning but afternoon...

    In any case, I am trying my luck once again with Russia as I got them at -130. I have a smaller play on Sweden -1.5. Don't like the other two games...
     
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 7:33 AM ET #125

    Once again should have heeded your warning

    Can't get anything going in these early draws.

    Only two I like are Can/Swiss and USA/China over. Might go  small on the states at +175.

    Reply

    Once again should have heeded your warning

    Can't get anything going in these early draws.

    Only two I like are Can/Swiss and USA/China over. Might go  small on the states at +175.

    All Forums | Other
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 682
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,231
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,832

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.