• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Other

    2011 Tim Hortons Brier

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    beamjim
    LeafsNeedD
    Angelus
    gmar55
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8586
    Posts: 170
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2011 - 10:02 PM ET #1

    Angelus and myself were conversing back and forth during the Scotties and I thought we may as well toss  out a thread and see if we can get some chatter going during the Brier week. We need to have something to help us pass a Canadian winter.

    Martin is such a dominating force, but at -125, I couldn't pull the trigger on that future, so I tossed a few units on Ontario at +337 and Manitoba at +700. As I mentioned to Ang, I think Jon Mead, is going to be good for Jeff this brier. I also put one unit on Sask at +1500 for a Saskatchewan sweep of the juniors, ladies, and men's.

    As for the opening draw, I am on the under in all four games, but especially like the under in the Mb/BC game and the NB/Ontario game. Once they come out with some spread (rock ) lines, I am sure I will be on those also.

     

    Let's have a good week.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Angelus and myself were conversing back and forth during the Scotties and I thought we may as well toss  out a thread and see if we can get some chatter going during the Brier week. We need to have something to help us pass a Canadian winter.

    Martin is such a dominating force, but at -125, I couldn't pull the trigger on that future, so I tossed a few units on Ontario at +337 and Manitoba at +700. As I mentioned to Ang, I think Jon Mead, is going to be good for Jeff this brier. I also put one unit on Sask at +1500 for a Saskatchewan sweep of the juniors, ladies, and men's.

    As for the opening draw, I am on the under in all four games, but especially like the under in the Mb/BC game and the NB/Ontario game. Once they come out with some spread (rock ) lines, I am sure I will be on those also.

     

    Let's have a good week.

     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2011 - 5:44 PM ET #2

    What about Norther Ontario at +2500??  Is this not screaming value.  Same team except for the lead I believe that went 9-2 at last years Brier.  They lost the 1-2 game and then lost to Martin in the semis but they are very young and on the rise. 
    Reply
    What about Norther Ontario at +2500??  Is this not screaming value.  Same team except for the lead I believe that went 9-2 at last years Brier.  They lost the 1-2 game and then lost to Martin in the semis but they are very young and on the rise. 
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2011 - 6:32 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsNeedD:

    What about Norther Ontario at +2500??  Is this not screaming value.  Same team except for the lead I believe that went 9-2 at last years Brier.  They lost the 1-2 game and then lost to Martin in the semis but they are very young and on the rise. 

    This is a very good point. Seems like Northern Ontario is being discounted somewhat...maybe last year was a fluke? But yeah, there might be some value there.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsNeedD:

    What about Norther Ontario at +2500??  Is this not screaming value.  Same team except for the lead I believe that went 9-2 at last years Brier.  They lost the 1-2 game and then lost to Martin in the semis but they are very young and on the rise. 

    This is a very good point. Seems like Northern Ontario is being discounted somewhat...maybe last year was a fluke? But yeah, there might be some value there.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2011 - 7:21 PM ET #4

    Good point. I wonder if perhaps he flew a little under the radar last year and now perhaps a sophmore jinx is in store. Nonetheless, at those odds, it is tough to pass up.

    I heard in the Northern Ontario Final, he took two in nine and stole three in ten to win it. That in itself is unbelievable.

    Lots of -2.5 and -3.5 lines up on the opeing draw. Only one that I like is Gushue at the moment. Need to look into the Gratton/Howard line a little further.

     

    Reply

    Good point. I wonder if perhaps he flew a little under the radar last year and now perhaps a sophmore jinx is in store. Nonetheless, at those odds, it is tough to pass up.

    I heard in the Northern Ontario Final, he took two in nine and stole three in ten to win it. That in itself is unbelievable.

    Lots of -2.5 and -3.5 lines up on the opeing draw. Only one that I like is Gushue at the moment. Need to look into the Gratton/Howard line a little further.

     

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2011 - 7:37 PM ET #5

    Actually I forgot how terrible Koe was last year. The only game they won, was when the skip was away writing an exam. Not only did they lose 10 games, almost all of them were by 3 points or more. I will take Sask at -2.5 and hope our Lee Harvey Oswald look alike can pull it out.

    Reply

    Actually I forgot how terrible Koe was last year. The only game they won, was when the skip was away writing an exam. Not only did they lose 10 games, almost all of them were by 3 points or more. I will take Sask at -2.5 and hope our Lee Harvey Oswald look alike can pull it out.

     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2011 - 8:04 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    Good point. I wonder if perhaps he flew a little under the radar last year and now perhaps a sophmore jinx is in store. Nonetheless, at those odds, it is tough to pass up.

    I heard in the Northern Ontario Final, he took two in nine and stole three in ten to win it. That in itself is unbelievable.

    Lots of -2.5 and -3.5 lines up on the opeing draw. Only one that I like is Gushue at the moment. Need to look into the Gratton/Howard line a little further.

     



    That is true about the Northern Ontario final.  They're just young kids too ..... well kids in the perspective of men's curling anyways.  Think they're like 25/26 years old.  I'm sure last year was a huge learning opportunity for them. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    Good point. I wonder if perhaps he flew a little under the radar last year and now perhaps a sophmore jinx is in store. Nonetheless, at those odds, it is tough to pass up.

    I heard in the Northern Ontario Final, he took two in nine and stole three in ten to win it. That in itself is unbelievable.

    Lots of -2.5 and -3.5 lines up on the opeing draw. Only one that I like is Gushue at the moment. Need to look into the Gratton/Howard line a little further.

     



    That is true about the Northern Ontario final.  They're just young kids too ..... well kids in the perspective of men's curling anyways.  Think they're like 25/26 years old.  I'm sure last year was a huge learning opportunity for them. 
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2011 - 11:39 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    Good point. I wonder if perhaps he flew a little under the radar last year and now perhaps a sophmore jinx is in store. Nonetheless, at those odds, it is tough to pass up.

    I heard in the Northern Ontario Final, he took two in nine and stole three in ten to win it. That in itself is unbelievable.

    Lots of -2.5 and -3.5 lines up on the opeing draw. Only one that I like is Gushue at the moment. Need to look into the Gratton/Howard line a little further.

     


    Yeah, epic collapse from Scharf. Don't know how you give up a steal of 3 to lose in the 10th....just ridiculous.

    I am on Sask -2.5, Ontario -3.5, NFLD -2.5, BC +2.5 and the BC/Manitoba under 12.5.

    Only future I placed was Saskatchewan at almost +1800.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beamjim:

    Good point. I wonder if perhaps he flew a little under the radar last year and now perhaps a sophmore jinx is in store. Nonetheless, at those odds, it is tough to pass up.

    I heard in the Northern Ontario Final, he took two in nine and stole three in ten to win it. That in itself is unbelievable.

    Lots of -2.5 and -3.5 lines up on the opeing draw. Only one that I like is Gushue at the moment. Need to look into the Gratton/Howard line a little further.

     


    Yeah, epic collapse from Scharf. Don't know how you give up a steal of 3 to lose in the 10th....just ridiculous.

    I am on Sask -2.5, Ontario -3.5, NFLD -2.5, BC +2.5 and the BC/Manitoba under 12.5.

    Only future I placed was Saskatchewan at almost +1800.
     
    gmar55
    gmar55
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 526
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2011 - 11:49 PM ET #8

    Good to see you guys all back dispensing your usual great advice!

    Enjoyed betting on last year's tournament and did very well but getting those lines early was key. The AM draws in Halifax came around pretty early for me out in BC especially with lines not coming out until about 5am Pacific but hammering those -1.5 faves really paid off before a line move to -2.5.

    Good luck to you all again this year and let's get that cash.


    Reply
    Good to see you guys all back dispensing your usual great advice!

    Enjoyed betting on last year's tournament and did very well but getting those lines early was key. The AM draws in Halifax came around pretty early for me out in BC especially with lines not coming out until about 5am Pacific but hammering those -1.5 faves really paid off before a line move to -2.5.

    Good luck to you all again this year and let's get that cash.


     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 9:18 AM ET #9

    Good to see you back Gmar. Ang, really like those picks. Good luck.
    Reply
    Good to see you back Gmar. Ang, really like those picks. Good luck.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 10:04 AM ET #10

    Good News. Bet365 has posted lines for the Brier. They will allow you to parlay, to bring some of the big juice down on the favs, if you are interested.
    Reply
    Good News. Bet365 has posted lines for the Brier. They will allow you to parlay, to bring some of the big juice down on the favs, if you are interested.
     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 6:31 PM ET #11

    No lines at pinnacle for tonight's draw?
    Reply
    No lines at pinnacle for tonight's draw?
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 6:43 PM ET #12

    They are starting to come up now. Greek's already up.
    Reply
    They are starting to come up now. Greek's already up.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 6:48 PM ET #13

    tough lines to crack...
    Reply
    tough lines to crack...
     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 6:49 PM ET #14

    Small bets on NB and N. Ontario for me. 
    Reply
    Small bets on NB and N. Ontario for me. 
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 6:54 PM ET #15

    After a horrible first draw...not much to like tonight. Took a shot with NWT ML and Manitoba under...
    Reply
    After a horrible first draw...not much to like tonight. Took a shot with NWT ML and Manitoba under...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 7:03 PM ET #16

    I went NWT and Manitoba -2.5, both fairly large. Also went the overs on the NS/Que game and the PEI/NWT game.

    Good luck guys. When was the last time you saw Howard miss a draw to the eight foot to give up a steal of two. Wow.

    Reply

    I went NWT and Manitoba -2.5, both fairly large. Also went the overs on the NS/Que game and the PEI/NWT game.

    Good luck guys. When was the last time you saw Howard miss a draw to the eight foot to give up a steal of two. Wow.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2011 - 7:06 PM ET #17

    Northern Ontario is very tempting at +3.5 and plus money.
    Reply
    Northern Ontario is very tempting at +3.5 and plus money.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 12:23 AM ET #18

    Like one under a lot in the morning and that is Alberta/New Brunswick.
    Reply
    Like one under a lot in the morning and that is Alberta/New Brunswick.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 1:20 AM ET #19

    0 for 2 on Manitoba unders... 

    Grabbed Quebec at -140 and Northern Ontario at -160 for tomorrow (both lines at the Greek).
    Reply
    0 for 2 on Manitoba unders... 

    Grabbed Quebec at -140 and Northern Ontario at -160 for tomorrow (both lines at the Greek).
     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 3:05 AM ET #20

    Nice line on N. Ontario .... i'm in for my biggest bet of the year of any sport on N. Ontario -1.5.  Jacobs missed a few big shots today and Martin made him pay.   
    Reply
    Nice line on N. Ontario .... i'm in for my biggest bet of the year of any sport on N. Ontario -1.5.  Jacobs missed a few big shots today and Martin made him pay.   
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 8:40 AM ET #21

    I grabbed those lines last night Ang, but by the time I got them they were -180 and -170 and I still felt good about them.

    With you Leafs, I hammered N.O. at -1.5 -123 this morning. Also took a mid size play on  Que at -1.5 and also went large on Alberta at -3.5. I think they will have little trouble with N.B.

    I think Alberta is going to be a good under team this week. I was looking back to 2009 and they were 2 overs and 9 unders (based on 12.5). They just hit so well, that even if the opposition is laying a few, they can have them cleared out in no time.

    Good luck.

    Reply

    I grabbed those lines last night Ang, but by the time I got them they were -180 and -170 and I still felt good about them.

    With you Leafs, I hammered N.O. at -1.5 -123 this morning. Also took a mid size play on  Que at -1.5 and also went large on Alberta at -3.5. I think they will have little trouble with N.B.

    I think Alberta is going to be a good under team this week. I was looking back to 2009 and they were 2 overs and 9 unders (based on 12.5). They just hit so well, that even if the opposition is laying a few, they can have them cleared out in no time.

    Good luck.

     
    LeafsNeedD
    LeafsNeedD
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 5801
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 12:35 PM ET #22

    Wow that was a tight one. 
    Reply
    Wow that was a tight one. 
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 2:12 PM ET #23

    C'mon Pinnacle....
    Reply
    C'mon Pinnacle....
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 2:17 PM ET #24

    Took Quebec +110 at the Greek...
    Reply
    Took Quebec +110 at the Greek...
     
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2011 - 2:28 PM ET #25

    Me too Ang.
    I also thought for +275 Northern Ontario was worth a play. I hate when Pinny misses these draws.

    Reply

    Me too Ang.
    I also thought for +275 Northern Ontario was worth a play. I hate when Pinny misses these draws.

    All Forums | Other
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 682
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,231
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,832

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.