• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Other

    2011 Tim Hortons Brier

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    beamjim
    Angelus
    clepto
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8586
    Posts: 170
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 8:46 AM ET #126

    Decided to go on the other two games small over.
    Reply
    Decided to go on the other two games small over.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 9:46 AM ET #127

    Overs now 5-11 in morning draw. 
    Reply
    Overs now 5-11 in morning draw. 
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 1:43 PM ET #128

    You are right, I had misread that. Should have paid more attention, as I typically hate moring overs, especially in Men's, yet have still been playing them this week.

    Even split in the middle draw today, although I feel a little cheated on the Korea game...... if you had told me they would have 9 points and the over still wouldn't hit, I would have said you had rocks in your head.

    On to the final draw, as much as I hate to bet against Canada, getting Sweden at almost even money is too good to pass up. I have also played the under in this game.

    I am running with the theory that Scotland's loss to Korea, will deflate them now that they have lost their shot at playoff spot. As such I am on Denmark and the under in this game.

    I am on China and Germany both over ( the latter more so due to the +131), nothing big, I have also taken Germany at -1.5. It is pricey, but the Czechs have lost by 9-9-3-7-6 in their last five.

    Also went small on China at -2.5.

     

    Good luck all.

    Reply

    You are right, I had misread that. Should have paid more attention, as I typically hate moring overs, especially in Men's, yet have still been playing them this week.

    Even split in the middle draw today, although I feel a little cheated on the Korea game...... if you had told me they would have 9 points and the over still wouldn't hit, I would have said you had rocks in your head.

    On to the final draw, as much as I hate to bet against Canada, getting Sweden at almost even money is too good to pass up. I have also played the under in this game.

    I am running with the theory that Scotland's loss to Korea, will deflate them now that they have lost their shot at playoff spot. As such I am on Denmark and the under in this game.

    I am on China and Germany both over ( the latter more so due to the +131), nothing big, I have also taken Germany at -1.5. It is pricey, but the Czechs have lost by 9-9-3-7-6 in their last five.

    Also went small on China at -2.5.

     

    Good luck all.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 1:50 PM ET #129

    For what it's worth, the Swe/Can and Sct/Den game are my two biggest under plays of the week. Based on my record, that doesn't speak for much though.
    Reply
    For what it's worth, the Swe/Can and Sct/Den game are my two biggest under plays of the week. Based on my record, that doesn't speak for much though.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 1:53 PM ET #130

    I am on Denmark, Canada (yes, I don't see Sweden finishing with only one loss), and China -2.5.
    Reply
    I am on Denmark, Canada (yes, I don't see Sweden finishing with only one loss), and China -2.5.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 4:39 PM ET #131

    This tournament is a nightmare. Why did China wait until the 5th end break to start playing? Probably should have gone over and covered the -2.5 if they don't blank the first 3 ends...

    Even if my huge Sweden future cashed I would still be down in this tournament. Every good draw is followed by a disastrous one....
    Reply
    This tournament is a nightmare. Why did China wait until the 5th end break to start playing? Probably should have gone over and covered the -2.5 if they don't blank the first 3 ends...

    Even if my huge Sweden future cashed I would still be down in this tournament. Every good draw is followed by a disastrous one....
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 6:12 PM ET #132

    I agree, one good one bad, just keeps playing out this way. China is such a tough read at the best of times, they can play so strong, but then have a tendancy to sometimes play down to their competition.
    Reply
    I agree, one good one bad, just keeps playing out this way. China is such a tough read at the best of times, they can play so strong, but then have a tendancy to sometimes play down to their competition.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 12:42 AM ET #133

    Last round robin day. Starting off with Dogs.

    I will probably lose this bet, because they are the worst team in the World's, but from what I have seen of Lank, she hasn't been much better. I will take a stab at the Czechs at +300.

    Korea at +2.5 at +177, I will play small.

    I thikn Russia and China are a toss up at this point, so to get Russia at +155 is great value, so I am on that.

    Based on this weeks trend, I beg you not to read on, because I am a glutton for punishment, but I have bit once again on the over in the States/Czech game, China/Russia game and in the Can/Kor game. All relatively small.

     

    Reply

    Last round robin day. Starting off with Dogs.

    I will probably lose this bet, because they are the worst team in the World's, but from what I have seen of Lank, she hasn't been much better. I will take a stab at the Czechs at +300.

    Korea at +2.5 at +177, I will play small.

    I thikn Russia and China are a toss up at this point, so to get Russia at +155 is great value, so I am on that.

    Based on this weeks trend, I beg you not to read on, because I am a glutton for punishment, but I have bit once again on the over in the States/Czech game, China/Russia game and in the Can/Kor game. All relatively small.

     

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 7:44 AM ET #134

    Tough one, Czechs down two, with two ends to go and couldn't score in the last couple of ends. Sounds like by reading on line China/Russia game was pretty even and Wang made a nice shot at the end.

    Hoping Norberg doesn't take the foot off the gas pedal, now that she is a lock for the one spot. Took Sweden -3.5 and Canada -1.5 vs Germany. Took both Can/Germ and Den/China game under and Nor/Scott over. Totals being played far smaller than usual, due to the tough week. Good luck.

    Reply

    Tough one, Czechs down two, with two ends to go and couldn't score in the last couple of ends. Sounds like by reading on line China/Russia game was pretty even and Wang made a nice shot at the end.

    Hoping Norberg doesn't take the foot off the gas pedal, now that she is a lock for the one spot. Took Sweden -3.5 and Canada -1.5 vs Germany. Took both Can/Germ and Den/China game under and Nor/Scott over. Totals being played far smaller than usual, due to the tough week. Good luck.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 1:57 PM ET #135

    2-3 on last draw. I am glad this miserable round robin is coming to a close.

     

    Korea +300, already was on the Swiss -1.5 this morning and Russia.

    All four overs, with Korea/Germany the biggest. Good luck.

    Reply

    2-3 on last draw. I am glad this miserable round robin is coming to a close.

     

    Korea +300, already was on the Swiss -1.5 this morning and Russia.

    All four overs, with Korea/Germany the biggest. Good luck.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 8:52 PM ET #136

    Wow thank god that is over. Horrible week for me.

    What are your thoughts on tomorrow's games? Switzerland doesn't impress me at all but that's a steep price to back Canada...
    Reply
    Wow thank god that is over. Horrible week for me.

    What are your thoughts on tomorrow's games? Switzerland doesn't impress me at all but that's a steep price to back Canada...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2011 - 8:15 AM ET #137

    I agree Ang. In the last three years, between briers, scotties, worlds and the Olympics, this was the worst week by far. Due for a bad one I guess.

    I think the Swiss price was tempting. I don't always trust Ott to make the big shot, but the price was tempting. I went on the over, just because they had a ton of rocks in play the first go around, although that didn't translate to the score board.

    Reply

    I agree Ang. In the last three years, between briers, scotties, worlds and the Olympics, this was the worst week by far. Due for a bad one I guess.

    I think the Swiss price was tempting. I don't always trust Ott to make the big shot, but the price was tempting. I went on the over, just because they had a ton of rocks in play the first go around, although that didn't translate to the score board.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2011 - 12:29 PM ET #138

    Got our over this morning. I have a future on China, but at +120 I also took them small this afternoon. Not a fan of Sweden losing two going into the playoffs. Also, at +130, went on the over small. More of a value play, than anything else. Good luck.
    Reply
    Got our over this morning. I have a future on China, but at +120 I also took them small this afternoon. Not a fan of Sweden losing two going into the playoffs. Also, at +130, went on the over small. More of a value play, than anything else. Good luck.
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2011 - 1:45 PM ET #139

    Good call on that over. Couldn't get on it this morning as Pinny took the game OTB early...don't know why...

    Anyway, I will join you with a small play on China. I have a huge future on Sweden that at this point I really need to hit... 
    Reply
    Good call on that over. Couldn't get on it this morning as Pinny took the game OTB early...don't know why...

    Anyway, I will join you with a small play on China. I have a huge future on Sweden that at this point I really need to hit... 
     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2011 - 5:34 PM ET #140

    Crazy value on Denmark to beat Canada. I don't have the guts to play it though.
    Reply
    Crazy value on Denmark to beat Canada. I don't have the guts to play it though.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2011 - 10:12 PM ET #141

    With ya, too expensive to play Canada, but not interested in the Danes.

     

    I do though.... really like the under and put a good lick on it Good luck.

    Reply

    With ya, too expensive to play Canada, but not interested in the Danes.

     

    I do though.... really like the under and put a good lick on it Good luck.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2011 - 10:35 AM ET #142

    Well, go figure..... an early game that goes over. Just my week.

     

    I can't understand how Pinny doesn't have a line out on a semi-final game. The over was going to be my biggest play of the week, so with my luck, perhaps it will be a good thing they posted no line. I went China, as at plus money (got it at +110, opened at +120) with the hammer it was the right side. Time will tell.They are up a couple at the moment.

    Reply

    Well, go figure..... an early game that goes over. Just my week.

     

    I can't understand how Pinny doesn't have a line out on a semi-final game. The over was going to be my biggest play of the week, so with my luck, perhaps it will be a good thing they posted no line. I went China, as at plus money (got it at +110, opened at +120) with the hammer it was the right side. Time will tell.They are up a couple at the moment.

     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2011 - 7:37 PM ET #143

    Okay, the bad B movie ends, with me not being able  to play my biggest bet of the week, since Pinny had no line and it would have been a winner. That was then, this is now.

     

    Scotties, Brier, it came in and following it again tomorrow. Dog and Over in the Bronze medal game. The last five bronze medal games have all been over and I see it playing out that way tomorrow. More importantly, to get a home town squad at +140, against a dejected Chinese squad is all the better. I think this is a solid, solid play.

    My only concern about the over, is apparently they are having their daylight savings time, so an hour less of sleep, might make them a little dopey in the first couple of ends and go conservative, but I am hitting them both anyways

     

    As for the Gold Medal match, tough call. Both skips are so solid, I wonder if this comes down to a battle of the thirds. Haven't made a decision on the total yet. Ang, what ya thinking for tomorrow?

    Holland is one cool customer, not sure she should be the favourite, but tough to bet against right now.

    Reply

    Okay, the bad B movie ends, with me not being able  to play my biggest bet of the week, since Pinny had no line and it would have been a winner. That was then, this is now.

     

    Scotties, Brier, it came in and following it again tomorrow. Dog and Over in the Bronze medal game. The last five bronze medal games have all been over and I see it playing out that way tomorrow. More importantly, to get a home town squad at +140, against a dejected Chinese squad is all the better. I think this is a solid, solid play.

    My only concern about the over, is apparently they are having their daylight savings time, so an hour less of sleep, might make them a little dopey in the first couple of ends and go conservative, but I am hitting them both anyways

     

    As for the Gold Medal match, tough call. Both skips are so solid, I wonder if this comes down to a battle of the thirds. Haven't made a decision on the total yet. Ang, what ya thinking for tomorrow?

    Holland is one cool customer, not sure she should be the favourite, but tough to bet against right now.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2011 - 8:20 PM ET #144

    I have Sweden at better than +400 to win so I guess I have to hedge. Just have to decide how much...this reminds me a lot of the Brier where Stoughton was a dog despite being the best team all week and having hammer as the 1-2 winner. Sweden was easily the best team all week and if it came down to it, they would not play a horrific extra end as Denmark did today.

    Canada looks unstoppable right now but if you watched the games today, China couldn't figure out where to put the broom and Denmark flat out blew it. I like Sweden to win it. So I will hedge small.

    With you on Denmark and the over. Hate that it's an early morning game though...you could be right about those first few ends...
    Reply
    I have Sweden at better than +400 to win so I guess I have to hedge. Just have to decide how much...this reminds me a lot of the Brier where Stoughton was a dog despite being the best team all week and having hammer as the 1-2 winner. Sweden was easily the best team all week and if it came down to it, they would not play a horrific extra end as Denmark did today.

    Canada looks unstoppable right now but if you watched the games today, China couldn't figure out where to put the broom and Denmark flat out blew it. I like Sweden to win it. So I will hedge small.

    With you on Denmark and the over. Hate that it's an early morning game though...you could be right about those first few ends...
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2011 - 11:54 PM ET #145

    Well Ang, let's see if we can pull a few sheckles out tomorrow and get ready for the Men's Worlds. I think Stoughton is going to have a great week.

    Reply

    Well Ang, let's see if we can pull a few sheckles out tomorrow and get ready for the Men's Worlds. I think Stoughton is going to have a great week.

     
    clepto
    clepto
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2001
    Posts: 34492
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2011 - 12:53 AM ET #146

    Reply
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2011 - 8:28 AM ET #147

    Well a point away from a nice payday. Would like to know what China needed to do, on their last shot to win. Nonetheless the over cashes easy.

    Treading lightly on the final, should be a great game. Holland has played so well down the stretch, I just hope the Schneider girls can play well today. Went on the over, as I think Holland will continue to play aggressive. Should be a good game. Enjoy.

    Reply

    Well a point away from a nice payday. Would like to know what China needed to do, on their last shot to win. Nonetheless the over cashes easy.

    Treading lightly on the final, should be a great game. Holland has played so well down the stretch, I just hope the Schneider girls can play well today. Went on the over, as I think Holland will continue to play aggressive. Should be a good game. Enjoy.

     
    Angelus
    Angelus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1113
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2011 - 10:48 AM ET #148

    The over in those bronze games are money. 

    Have to remember that for next year...and play them bigger.
    Reply
    The over in those bronze games are money. 

    Have to remember that for next year...and play them bigger.
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2011 - 1:31 PM ET #149

    What a tough loss in the final. If Amber gets her deuce in 6, which was a relatively easy shot, there is no way that game ends up under. The last draw I thought was going to stop in time, to give up three, but just slid a quarter of a rock too far. Feel sorry for Holland, her second killed her in the last end.
    Reply
    What a tough loss in the final. If Amber gets her deuce in 6, which was a relatively easy shot, there is no way that game ends up under. The last draw I thought was going to stop in time, to give up three, but just slid a quarter of a rock too far. Feel sorry for Holland, her second killed her in the last end.
     
     
    beamjim
    beamjim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 1116
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2011 - 9:13 PM ET #150

    Some futures are up today, for our last event the Men's worlds. I got Stoughton at -110. With no Murdoch and home soil, I think he is the class of the field. I see the line has jumped up to -150 now. Only dark horse I might take is Sweden at +1000.
    Reply
    Some futures are up today, for our last event the Men's worlds. I got Stoughton at -110. With no Murdoch and home soil, I think he is the class of the field. I see the line has jumped up to -150 now. Only dark horse I might take is Sweden at +1000.
    All Forums | Other
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 682
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,231
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,832

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.